Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids

Go down 
+2
Bleu Haikyuu
Kes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids Empty
PostSubject: Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids   Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids EmptyTue May 10, 2016 3:51 pm

Thought I posted this on Sunday. Woops.

So on Saturday night at approximately 11pm, my friends and I were driving home from a bowling alley/arcade place. A little bit after we merged, a car two cars ahead of us was cut off. The first car slammed on their breaks. The second car slammed on their breaks. We slammed on our breaks but couldn't stop in time, rear ending the car in front of us. The guy behind us didn't stop at all, and rear ended us going about 50 mph. During the collision I had put my arm up to stop myself from hitting the seat.

So that night I was in shock and just a little achey. I woke up the next morning in extreme pain and swollen. On Mother's Day, I spent the day in Urgent Care. Turns out, nearly my entire left arm/shoulder is sprained, and my right collar bone was so swollen the doctor was shocked it wasn't broken. (Thank god it wasn't...)

Basically, here's the thing that's been keeping me up at night (besides the pain). I was in the back seat of the car, which was a SUV/Ranger type car. We managed to drive away from the crash with just a few dents, but the other three cars were completely totalled. The car in front of us' back seat was completely smooshed flat to the front seat. If I was in that car, I would have been dead. If I was in a different car other than a tank I would have been dead or severely injured. It's freaky, knowing that you couldnhave died.

Oh, if you need a car recomendation I'll find out the model of car that saved my life.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids   Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids EmptyTue May 10, 2016 5:01 pm

Oml I'm so glad you're not dead :0 I mean I feel bad for the other people but wow. I'm glad you're still here with us!

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids   Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:16 pm

If I was in the other car y'all would have Ella Rae back on telling y'all to put me on the remembrance list.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids   Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids EmptyTue May 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Thank god you aren't dead! I was in a car accident once, an old lady hit us. It was directly by my seat and I fractured my wrist. We were gonna go to this nice pizza place in the city, but instead, I ate a quick bite before the pain really set in. I went to the doctor and all that. My dad wasn't hurt and my Nani just had a bit of a back sprain. If that lady hit us even a bit harder we could all be severely injured. It's pretty scary to think about how if one little change was made, we could be severely injured/dead.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids   Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Oh thank goodness you're okay! I've been in a car accident too- actually, it was a bit more than a year ago. We were on the way to school, almost there. My big bro had his permit and was driving, with mom in the passenger seat reading us LOTR. We didn't pay enough attention at the intersection (the road to a town intersecting a highway, a two way stop), and as we drove across a big black Subaru drove on our right side into our path. Bro slammed on the brakes and we were T-boned. Our engine was destroyed, and Mom got a concussion, but aside from that we were okay. All cause my bro was smart enough to brake, otherwise I (sitting right behind the passenger seat) would have died. Mom has had brain trauma ever since, but we still thank God that we were all saved and preserved from death. The old car's airbags unexpectedly worked, saving mom and bro from worse injury. It was the car's final act. The car was the only casualty, tho. Thank goodness you're okay, love you Kes :)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ashwing on Wed May 11, 2016 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids   Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:40 pm

Thank you all :)

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Last edited by Lionsong on Wed May 11, 2016 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids   Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Omfg Kes I'm so glad your alright!!!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids   Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids EmptyWed May 11, 2016 5:24 am

I've been in one car accident, I was terrified. So a few years ago, my dad needed new tires but decided not to get them and he tried to go up a hill with absolutely no tire grip whatsoever in the middle of 2 inches of snow. He had to park right on the side of the road on the hill and call my mom to come help us. He got out of the car and got on the phone.

All of a sudden, this woman comes racing down the road. She was right on our side of it and she couldn't stop in time. My dad was screaming and all that because all three of his kids were in a car that was about to be hit by another one head-on. Now, here's where it gets scary: my brother wasn't wearing his seatbelt. 

Now, I completely panicked right before she hit us because this was how my aunt was killed, she wasn't wearing a seatbelt and she broke her neck. He's younger than me and I was sitting in the middle seat so the first thing I did was throw both of my arms over his chest and push him down. He still flew forward and cut his head on the metal part of the front seat. He had a concussion, but he didn't need stitches and he didn't even have to go to a doctor at all. The rest of us were okay but we were really shaken. 

I probably wouldn't have died, but I couldn't imagine what kind of injuries my brother would have to deal with if I hadn't thrown my arm over him. Sp00ky.

Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids   Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids Empty

Back to top Go down

Wear Your Seatbelt, Kids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-