Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Auburn Nobody (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: An Auburn Nobody (OPEN)   An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 13:22

The young kit tumbled out of the nursey with the attitude of a younster, her head going right and left and she looked at the other cats with her turqouise eyes. She had not really been affected by her cross-clan heritage, and the young she-cat was ready to make friends with everyone.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: An Auburn Nobody (OPEN)   An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 15:28

Flamekit padded out of the nursery after his sister, a wide grin on his face. He was unaware of his other siblings in ThunderClan, and thought that Auburnkit was his only sister. He trotted up to her, "Hey, Auburnkit!" He greeted, with his high-pitched kit voice.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: An Auburn Nobody (OPEN)   An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 22:59

Auburnkit imediately smiled as she saw her brother, and affectionately tumbled him over and batted at him with a tiny paw. "Well hey, Flamekit! Want to go find Ashstar?" the little kit squealed happily as nudged her brother up. "Oooh, or maybe Smokepelt!" 

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: An Auburn Nobody (OPEN)   An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016 - 3:34

Cindercloud watched the kits from where she lay with a smile. She always liked to see the kits playing around with each other, it was adorable to her. She rose from where she had been laying and trotted over to the kits, keeping the smile on her muzzle
"Hi, you two," She greeted the two siblings then paused to try and remember their names, "Auburnkit and Flamekit, right?"

An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: An Auburn Nobody (OPEN)   An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016 - 5:42

Heatherpaw smiled at the two kits from where she lay sunning herself. She still found it hard to believe she had nieces and nephews already, but here she was, watching them play. She padded over. "Hello Flamekit, Auburnkit. What're you doing?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: An Auburn Nobody (OPEN)   An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016 - 13:21

Flamekit smiled up at Cindercloud and Heatherpaw, flicking his ginger ear.
"Play-fighting, I think, I'm actually not sure what we're doing." He said, with a shrug. He then padded over to Cindercloud, looking up to see the gray she-cat's face.
"You're Cindercloud, one of the medicine cats, right?" He asked, then looked at Heatherpaw, "And your Heatherpaw!"

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: An Auburn Nobody (OPEN)   An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016 - 13:37

Auburnkit squealed with indignation as her brother's attention mkved away fro her, so she turned to ocupy jerself by repeatedly trying to jump on Heatherpaw's back and takle her. "I gaing to manage it!" she encouraged herself, even if every time she simply tumbled down from the spot where she clung, with her claws tangled in Heatherpaw's fur, and hit the ground furiously.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: An Auburn Nobody (OPEN)   An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) EmptyWed 28 Sep 2016 - 5:08

"That's right, I'm Heatherpaw." Her heart felt warm and fuzzy as she smiled at the kits. "And I'm your aunt. Don't give Emberfall too much trouble." She laughed as Auburnkit attempted to tackle her, the tiny kit sliding down her pelt and landing with a thump on the ground. "Alright there, Auburnkit?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: An Auburn Nobody (OPEN)   An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) EmptyWed 28 Sep 2016 - 12:28

Goatpaw waddled over to the kits. She was their adoptive littermate, and, she loved them with all her heart. "Hi, guys!" She chirped, her brightened gaze turning to the small little rascals with warmth. She glanced at Heatherpaw, her aunt, and gave her a smile. She then watched as the kits tumbled over and over, and although it was roughhousing, it still seemed like fun. If she was merely a kit again, she would join in. But she wasn't, and she had to make Ashstar proud.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Auburn Nobody (OPEN)   An Auburn Nobody (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Auburn Nobody (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: