Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eat to Live [O]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptyWed 25 Aug 2021 - 21:01

Frostgaze sat down near the thorn tunnel to camp, quietly grooming himself. Soon a hunting patrol would set out, and the newly-named warrior wanted to ensure that he was working hard enough for the clan. Of course he deserved his name, he had passed every test, learned everything he needed to learn, but he could still be better. Being better meant hunting often, no days off, no fun. Frostgaze didn't need it. The satisfaction of helping his clan would be enough, no doubt about it. The sky had sufficiently darkened, though it was still early for Shadowclan. It mitigated some of the Greenleaf heat, however. Soon more warriors would be rising, and then he could set out.

Eat to Live [O] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptyWed 25 Aug 2021 - 21:02

[no rogues today!]

Last edited by Alexcentria on Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 21:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptyWed 25 Aug 2021 - 21:02

The member 'Alexcentria' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Eat to Live [O] Mistpe10
Eat to Live [O] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptySat 28 Aug 2021 - 12:00

As stars began to dot the navy sky cats started to emerge from their dens, and Loudpaw was one of them. After yawning he scanned the camp for something to do, and Frostgaze's shiny white pelt stuck out in the darkness like a sore thumb. He didn't seem to be busy, and if he was waiting for someone a small chat couldn't hurt. The friendly tabby quickly went over to him, waving his tail in greeting. "Hi there Frostgaze, are you doing well? What are you doing? Is it a patrol? Do you mind if I joined? It is always good to get used to the territory more. Actually hunting would also be beneficial, Shadowclan could always use more food! Or there is always the chance we encounter those rouges, it would be fantastic if we shooed them off. I can tell Mistyfalcon is getting frustrated at all the death." He went quiet for a second. With a small shake of his head he continued the conversation, "Tell me, do you like mud? I've always found it fun to cover myself in it, but I know some cats like their pelt clean. Your fur is really pretty actually, are you one of the cats that dislikes their fur being dirty?"

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptyMon 30 Aug 2021 - 20:15

Given the thinness of his coat, the recent heat had treated Emberleap better than most. Tonight, though, it was enough to drive him out of the warriors’ den early. Taking in the first lungfuls of clear evening air felt more like plunging headfirst into a lake. He hung back in the den’s entrance, savoring it. Then he continued on to the prey pile, surveying its depths for anything lizard-y. Clan cats couldn’t afford to be picky, but fortunately, his favorites were common even in times like these. Before he could make a move, a flood of indistinct chatter from the thorn tunnel caught his ears. Whatever Frostgaze and Loudpaw were gathering for was bound to be more worthwhile than any early-evening snack could be, and so Emberleap hurried over. “Frostgaze! Are you heading out? I can come along if you need someone else—hi, Loudpaw.” It rushed out of him in two breaths. Though he thought he'd picked up snippets of the conversation (something about dirty fur), it wasn’t enough to barge in; he rocked back on his paws without contributing, his eyes on Frostgaze.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptyWed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:47

Frostgaze's ear perked up as he listened to the quick approaching footsteps (and the beginnings of words) that were the telltale signs of Loudpaw. Turning, he dipped his white head in greeting, politely listening to the rambling apprentice. His observation was astute, despite the part about his pelt being pretty. "I dislike the feeling of mud on my fur, it stains it as well. It gets to be a nuisance if I do not wash frequently... I do prefer my fur clean, however. I do tend to enjoy looking 'pretty', either that or I become the color of the mud beneath our paws." Suddenly, another approaching noise, another approaching cat, one seemingly just as loud as Loudpaw. "Greetings to you as well Emberleap. I'm going out on a hunting patrol, we'll leave now." Without another word, he beckoned the others with his tail and lead them through the thorn tunnel, and out of Shadowclan camp.

His ice-blue gaze kept a sharp lookout for any rogues. They had already injured enough of his clanmates, himself included. He would stand for it no longer, not that he ever stood for it in the first place. "Keep on the lookout for rogues." Frostgaze commented this quietly, breaking off from the patrol to follow the scent of a lizard. It took him little time to track the small, scaled creature. Getting low to the ground, the tom pounced, his claws hitting the target with precision. The lizard's life was ended quickly, and Frostgaze returned to the patrol, taking time to bury the prey before moving along.

Frostgaze caught a lizard! -3 SP

Eat to Live [O] Downlo46

Character Profiles (WIP)

Last edited by Alexcentria on Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptyWed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:47

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Eat to Live [O] Mistpe10
Eat to Live [O] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 20:49

Loudpaw nodded at Emberleap's greeting, following Frostgaze out of the camp. He trotted behind the warriors, making sure to stay close once Frostgaze reminded them about the rouges. He flicked his tail, eager to fight one. The apprentice took in a deep breath, taking in the scent of frog. "I will be right back," he promised the toms as he padded after the smell. Crouching through the marsh he searched for the toad, stopping once he heard a croak somewhere ahead. Loudpaw started stalking again, slower this time. Once he felt he was close enough the tabby stopped in a patch of grass. He took a small, deep breath to steady himself before leaping at the frog. Teeth and claws sunk into the prey, making sure it didn't move. Loudpaw waved his tail in delight as he lifted his head with the dead toad in his mouth. The tabby padded back to the patrol, digging a small hole in the dirt and gently placing the food in it. While covering the hole he quietly thanked Starclan for the catch.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 21:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 20:49

The member 'Lapis' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Eat to Live [O] Mistpe10
Eat to Live [O] Sig2
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptyTue 7 Sep 2021 - 14:03

Like seemingly every other crowd that formed near the camp’s entrance, Frostgaze and Loudpaw were gathering for a patrol. Frostgaze wasted no time in heading out, Loudpaw on his heels. Emberleap gave his shoulder a self-conscious lick (for, though he was less habitually muddy without his ruined fox skin, “less mud” was still a visible amount) and followed. The marsh was empty as far as he could tell. Still, he flicked his tail in response to Frostgaze’s reminder. “Will do.” He always kept one ear open while hunting anyway, an old habit worn into instinct, but he wondered if it would be enough against this particular threat. The starved predators he was used to hadn’t cared about being cautious or cunning.

A warm scent pierced the muck, and Emberleap’s dark ears twitched upright. Mouse. Distant, but worth the risk; some ShadowClan cats preferred fur to skin and scales. “Hold on a second,” he murmured, already turned toward the source of the smell. “I’ll yell if something happens.” He slipped through the marshland in a crouch, eyes fixed on the mouse’s small form, ears angled elsewhere. Fortunately, his distraction didn’t cost him. When he pounced, his claws struck deep; the mouse fell still in seconds, and he buried it before rejoining the others.

Emberleap attempted to catch Rodent, using 3 stamina. Success!

Emberleap
50/50 HP
117/120 SP (-3)

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Last edited by rhindon on Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 14:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptyTue 7 Sep 2021 - 14:03

The member 'rhindon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Eat to Live [O] Mistpe10
Eat to Live [O] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptyTue 7 Sep 2021 - 22:59

Frostgaze patiently watched his two patrol mates bring back prey. Excellent, more food for the clan. At least he was in the company of two decent hunters, that would make the patrol simpler. So long as there were no predators to ruin their day. There was a respectful nod to them both as they returned individually, and then Frostgaze was off once again, having caught the scent of frog. It was lurking near mud no doubt, annoying. He sunk low, where his long fur touched the ground, creeping toward the source of the scent. It was near mud, as he had predicted, but at least it wasn't inside it.

He crept around the frog, ensuring there was no visual contact. His white fur, no matter how much light the moon gave off, would always give him away if he was not careful. Frostgaze got close enough to practically taste it, and sunk even lower, preparing for the pounce. He pushed off, flying the short distance, and landing square on top of the frog. He finished it off with a quick bite, and buried it. Another piece of prey for his clan. No one would go hungry during Greenleaf if Frostgaze had any part to play, and he certainly had a part to play.

Returning to the patrol with a shake of his heavy pelt, Frostgaze spoke in a hushed tone, as to not disturb the prey. "A frog has been caught. If we continue catching prey like this, we can return soon." With that, he padded along casually, continuing to scent the air occasionally for prey. It was somewhere in those dark depths of the territory... somewhere.

Frostgaze attempted to catch a Frog, he was successful! -3 SP

Eat to Live [O] Downlo46

Character Profiles (WIP)

Last edited by Alexcentria on Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 23:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Eat to Live [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat to Live [O]   Eat to Live [O] EmptyTue 7 Sep 2021 - 22:59

'Hunting Dice' : 1