Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Live In The Moment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 20:41

Stormstrike stalked through Riverclan territory, his brilliant yellow eyes narrowed. He had been betrayed by the one he looked up to most. His father had chosen Scorchclaw, of all cats. Who even was Scorchclaw, anyways? Certainly not one of Jaystream's kin. Stormstrike shook himself, pushing through reeds and tall grass roughly. He needed something to distract him, something that was easy. The tall, handsome warrior paused, his feathery tail lashing the ground. Of course! Had Ivystar taught him nothing?
Without another thought, the gray-furred tom turned and half-ran in the opposite direction, his tufted ears flat against his head as he leaped over logs and streams. He was looking for a fight, and there was nothing easier to beat than a...
Windclanner. The tomcat had reached the gorge, and the light scent of Windclan floated towards him on the faint breeze. There must be one nearby... The warrior tilted his head, smiling to himself. He would feel much better after a nice battle. "Come out, mange-pelt. I won't bite- yet." He spat.

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 20:57

Fernwing carefully sniffed for prey, her ears up and alert for the softest sound. However, what she picked up wasn't the sound of scuttling mice or nibbling rabbit, but rather the insult of a cat. She shot her head up and stared at the tom on the other side, and immediately her fluffy pelt bristled with foreboding. Great StarClan, another RiverClan cat... And this one, just like Cinderfall, looked very irritated.

Gulping nervously, she forced herself to straighten up as she walked over to the border. It was a struggle to keep her voice level. Whether it would be fear or anger that would make her mew tremble, she didn't know. "Hello. Is there anything I can help you with?" For once, she didn't ramble on to the tom. She just knew he hadn't arrived at the border looking for a friend...

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySat 26 May 2018 - 16:00

The tall tom huffed. "You could stand aside and let me hunt in Windclan territory?" He said sarcastically, scoffing. Starclan, look at her! He'd be able to beat her with his eyes closed. This wouldn't do- it wasn't right. He'd have to goad her into fighting if she was going to even have a chance. "What are you doing so close to the border?" He mewed, his tone suddenly accusatory. "Are you... trying to sneak into Riverclan? I really didn't think even a mangy Windclanner would stoop so low..."

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySat 26 May 2018 - 17:31

Fernwing may be naive and extra friendly, but that didn’t make her stupid. She knew exactly what this tom was trying to pull. And it didn’t help that he looked nearly like a spitting image of that Cinderfall.

She stared at him with wide, seemingly innocent eyes. ”Why, of course not! I mean, I just assumed I would be allowed to go wherever I please in my own territory, just as you are! What would I want with stinky, slimy fish, anyway?”

She narrowed her eyes at him now. ”But enough about me. What are you doing here, interrupting my hunting? Do you want something from us? Like some herbs, perhaps? Oh, but you would never just attack a Clan who did nothing to your Clan and leave innocent cats wounded and sick in the middle of leaf-bare with no means to recover. Oh, wait. Now she was glaring furiously at Stormstrike, her tail lashing behind her. She may be angry, but she was not going to give this fish-breath the satisfaction of her making the first move.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 10:30

OOC: oof that's short
IC: Stormstrike narrowed his eyes. "You just made a big mistake, Windclanner." The dark gray tom crouched, his brilliant eyes narrowed to slits. Fine. If she wasn't willing to cooperate, then he wasn't going to play by the rules. She could've attacked first, she could've held her tongue. He was doing the right thing.
For Riverclan. Suddenly, using his powerful back legs, the dark tabby sprang into the air and landed on top of the smaller she-cat. His mentor had trained him well and he didn't hesitate to pin his opponent to the ground. Jaystream may have taught Cinderfall to hunt and patrol, but Ivystar had given Stormstrike everything he needed to succeed in battle. Deadly skill, impressive strength, unwavering determination, and the knowledge that, if he was defending his clan's honor, he was always in the right. "Respect your betters, Rabbit-Chaser." He hissed into the Windclanner ear, digging his claws into her shoulders and back ferociously.

Stormstrike used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 8 damage and using 10 SP. Fernwing is stunned for 2 turns.

Stormstrike:
40/40
110/120

Fernwing:
37/45
160/160

Last edited by Drippy on Sun 27 May 2018 - 10:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 10:30

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Live In The Moment Mistpe10
Live In The Moment Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 10:33

Fernwing let out a surprised yowl that turned into one of pain and anger. She struggled underneath him, spitting furiously. "What in StarClan's name is wrong with you RiverClanners?!" She would never trust another RiverClan cat again after this.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 10:39

"You don't understand, do you?" Stormstrike snarled. She had never felt the pain he had, watching Jaystream raise his siblings. Second-born, second-best. He was sick of it. He was sick of everything Cinderfall had put him through. "You don't know anything. Not about me, not about Cinderfall, not about Jaystream." She wouldn't know those names, but it felt good to spit them t her anyways. The tall tom felt himself slipping, but he dug his claws in deeper. She would pay for everything he could not do. Once he returned, he would be one step closer to rising above the others.

-8 SP

Stormstrike:
40/40
110/120

Fernwing:
29/45
160/160

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 10:44

Fernwing struggled harder underneath the larger tom, desperate to shake herself free and show this fish-brain just what happens when anyone messes with her, especially for no good reason! "On the contrary, I know plenty enough about that fox-heart Cinderfall! All you RiverClan cats are the same, cruel bullies who don't give a rat's tail about anyone else! I doubt you even care about your own Clanmates!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 11:40

The tall warrior leaped away from the she-cat with one last tear from his claws, surprise evident in his face. "You know my brother?" He mewed venomously, his feathery tail lashing. "I don't believe this..." With a snarl, the tom rose onto his hind legs, slashing at Fernwing's face and neck with deadly-sharp claws.

Stormstrike used Rear-Up To Slash, dealing 9 damage and using 15 SP.

Stormstrike:
40/40
95/120

Fernwing:
20/45
160/160

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 11:51

”He’s your brother?” Fernwing exclaimed when she finally shook her opponent off, enduring the follow up attack with a hiss. ”I should’ve known. You two are one in the same, willing to attack innocent cats for no good reason!” She yowled and reared up on her hind paws to slash her claws into his face, then swung down with her other set of claws, before falling back on all fours.

Fernwing used Rear-Up to Slash, followed by Swift Strike, on Stormstrike, dealing 11 (+4) damage and costing 20 (+10) stamina.

Fernwing
20/45 HP
130/160 SP

Stormstrike
25/40 HP
95/120 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 12:14

"Please. I'd rather die than be compared to that beast." He spat arrogantly, rearing onto his hind legs to bring his large paws onto her head once more. "I am nothing like Cinderfall."

Stormstrike used Rear-Up To Slash, dealing 9 damage and using 15 SP.

Fernwing
11/45 HP
130/160 SP

Stormstrike
25/40 HP
80/120 SP

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 13:02

Fernwing hissed and snarled as more pain seared through her, then leaped at him and pinned him to the ground, digging her claws into his shoulders and pressing his muzzle down into the dirt. ”On the contrary, I see so many similarities between the two of you!”

Fernwing used Leap-and-Hold on Stormstrike, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Stormstrike is Stunned for two turns.

Fernwing
11/45 HP
120/160 SP

Stormstrike
16/40 HP
80/120 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Sun 27 May 2018 - 13:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 13:02

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Live In The Moment Mistpe10
Live In The Moment Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 18:15

Stormstrike grunted and kicked his back legs, trying to loosen the she-cat's hold. "I'm not a manipulative, resentful, bitter bully, am I?" He spat.

Stormstrike is stunned for 1 turn.

Live In The Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Live In The Moment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: