Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower, Jaculus
Clan/Rank : [F] Rogue [T1], [J] Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1217

Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 21 Jun 2021 - 21:05

Minkstar leapt up onto the rock, ready for another warrior ceremony, said soon-to-be warrior's name stuck firmly in his mind. His call rang through the camp, a confident smile on his maw. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the High Rock for a warrior ceremony!"

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Jaculus | Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/stoneflew/
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 21 Jun 2021 - 21:56

Wolfpaw leaped to her paws at the sign of a clan meeting, trotting over to the Highrock with haste. She knew that soon it was going to be time for her to become a warrior, she just didn't know exactly when. That's why she made a point of at least being fast, cause she was excited! The gray apprentice gave her fur a few licks as she sat down, directing her amber eyes towards Minkstar. There was a small amount of nervousness in her, but it was drowned out by the assumption that she would become a warrior, so Wolfpaw sat there, confidence lacing her joyful gaze.

Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo48 Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo50 Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 21 Jun 2021 - 22:10

Minkstar smiled as the apprentice trotted up, among the first to gather beneath the rock. She's enthusiastic, I'll give her that! Opening his maw again, he locked her with his gaze. "Wolfpaw, it's time for your warrior ceremony; step forward if you agree to receive your new name and the responsibility that comes with it."

When she had done so, he continued with a slight purr on the edge of his words, "Then I call upon our warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your code and the knowledge of her Clanmates, and I commend her to you as a warrior in turn." Meeting her eyes, he raised a brow slightly, expression warm but intense. These were no idle words to be glibly thrown away. "Wolfpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code - no matter what? And to defend and protect your Clanmates, old and young, friends and enemies, even at the cost of your life?"

pics of me cats:

Jaculus | Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 21 Jun 2021 - 22:35

Among Wolfpaw's first thoughts were, Yes!, and among the second thoughts was Oh I've gotta step forward! With haste she stepped forward, beaming at Minkstar with unbridled joy. When Minkstar's gaze turned intense as he uttered the final words, hers did in turn, turning from a huge smile to a smirk of determination. With one singular thought before her words, she said, "I do." She wasn't about to turn down becoming a warrior, of course she would give her life for her clan! Becoming a warrior is what she had worked for since she was born, she wasn't about to stop now.

Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo48 Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo50 Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 22 Jun 2021 - 16:00

A corner of Minkstar's maw twitched up higher than the other for a moment at Wolfpaw's confident response. I like this kit. There could never be too many spirited warriors in ThunderClan. Opening his mouth again, he continued, "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Wolfpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Wolfblaze. We honour your passion and optimism, and welcome you into our ranks as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

He gave her a dip of his head from the top of the rock as the crowd erupted in cheers, calling her new name. Joining in, he leapt down from the rock and watched friends and family crowd around to congratulate her. I think I'm starting to like this ceremony. The vague worry deep in his gut that he'd mess it up somehow dissipated, easing and washing away as he let a smile pull at his maw. Can't change the past, but I can do better moving forwards.

pics of me cats:

Jaculus | Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1970

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 22 Jun 2021 - 18:55

Watching Wolfpaw's warrior ceremony from the sidelines as a rather newly-made warrior himself had been much more exciting than he'd been expecting. It gave him a strong sense of nostalgia and déjà vu. It felt like only yesterday that he'd been sitting in the crowd watching this very same she-cat's apprentice ceremony. He'd seen her grow from a kit to a warrior and he couldn't be prouder of her. She worked very hard and absolutely much deserved her warrior name.

"Wolfblaze! Wolfblaze!" he chanted as he slowly made his way over to her once the ceremony had come to a close. "Wolfblaze! Congratulations on receiving your warrior name! I'm very proud of how far you've come." Kestrelswoop nudged her with a gentle shoulder, pride glittering in his warm green gaze. "All your hard work has finally paid off! You deserve this so much. If you want, I was thinking that we should go out and hunt together sometime. We didn't have much of a chance to do that when we were apprentices but now that we're both warriors, we should definitely make that happen."

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f340』║『 Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f4a8
Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f340』║『Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Lyssia

Lyssia

Characters : Webpaw
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan | Apprentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 22 Jun 2021 - 19:44

"Wolfblaze! Wolfblaze!" Webpaw cheered from alongside his clanmates. The newly named warrior was a cat he had looked up to ever since she had taught him the moss ball game when he was younger, as well as the concept of self-improvement that went along with it. He made his way through the crowd, already planning out how he wanted to personally congratulate her and let her know that he was trying his best to follow right behind her. Someday soon, they would be able to be proper moss ball rivals without the age difference handicap that had always existed between them.

He halted in his tracks as he saw Kestrelswoop at her side. Uncertainty bubbled within Webpaw. Would he be interrupting something if he tried to speak to her now? It seemed so to him at least. He could just sit there and wait. But at the same time, he didn't want his presence to rush their interaction. Mulling it over for a moment, he concluded that he could always congratulate her at a different time. After all, shouldn't she have a little more time now that she no longer had apprentice duties every day?  Maybe that wasn't how that worked, but it would make sense if it did work like that.

For now, Webpaw settled on catching Wolfblaze's eye for the briefest of moments. He gave her a nod, acknowledging her new status. Then, he silently slipped away into the crowd of cats.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1