Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 18:36

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!" Leopardstar's hazel gaze swept around the snow-bound clearing, his long tail flicking excitedly. Once again, another young cat had proven themselves ready for their warrior name, and this time the honor would be given to his adopted granddaughter. The memory of Dawnpetal's untimely death still lay heavy upon his burdened heart, but he knew she would want him to be happy at this moment. She was watching over him and her daughter, always...so he wasn't about to let her down.

Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 19:27

"It´s time..."

Is what Ravenpaw told to herself as she padded out from the apprentices´ den, since her moonstone journey, she changed... she was determined, focused, went to hunt for the clan... she was ready to serve and protect the clan, just like her mother, but even more stronger.

The young she-cat padded towards the base of the Highrock and looked up at the leader, wating for him to speak.

Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony 29019410
Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 21:18

Acknowledging the she-cat's presence with an encouraging nod, Leopardstar called for silence.  "Our clan has been blessed this season with many new warriors, and it is my great pleasure to continue that trend.  I, Leopardstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn.  Ravenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”  He met the forest-green gaze of his granddaughter, the love for his family not quite out-weighing the seriousness of this moment.  His eyes gleamed solemnly yet with a soft note of affection, and his smile persisted.  You must be so proud of her Dawnpetal...

Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 21:25

Ravenpaw meet her grandfather´s gaze, standing proudly and more determined than ever.

"I do" she replied almost inmediatly, showing no doubts.

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 1:03

“Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ravenpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Ravenstripe. StarClan honors your endurance and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.” Leaping down from the Highrock, Leopardstar rested his chin upon the newly-named warrior's head, completing the ceremony before drawing back to cheer along with the rest of the crowd, his smile as bright as the green-leaf sky.

Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 1 Feb 2019 - 11:53

Ravenpaw closed her eyes, and gave a couple of licks on her grandfather´s shoulder as the ceremony dictated.

She couldn´t help to purr when her clanmates chanted her new name... she then looked up at the sky...

"I did it mom... i´m a warrior"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1