Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 12:00

Leaping up onto the Highrock, Leopardclaw took a deep breath and called out:  "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 14:01

Wildpaw had been nudged excitedly to the clearing but no joy filled her. What would happen at it? She didn't quite care anymore.

Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 15:50

The young she-cat's melancholy expression reflected the inner pain of the deputy's own spirit, but today he would do his best to bring back at least a little bit of joy to the clan.  "Wildpaw, step forward."

Last edited by RainyHeart on Thu 22 Feb 2018 - 17:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 16:00

She looked up sharply, stepping forward. A growl threatened to spill from her lips. This wasn't right. Flickerpaw deserved to be there, not her. She'd kept quiet about Rowanpaw's death and let the punishment fall on someone else. At least Flickerpaw had the guts to speak.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:09

Taking a deep breath, Leopardclaw began the ceremony.  "I, Leopardclaw, deputy of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn.  Wildpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:29

Wildpaw looked to the clearing, where her sister should have stood. Either cheering her on or already a warrior. Dragging her gaze back to the deputy, she mewed. "I do." Her voice was tense and had a slight waver in it as if holding back all the yowling she wanted to let out when Ivystar ruined her family. For Flickerpaw's honor and to spite the leader who had bowed under pressure as well as the one who tore into her family ruthlessly, she'd become a warrior. She narrowed her eyes, staring past Leopardclaw now.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:44

Leopardclaw dipped his head in a small nod, his eyes narrowed determinedly as he called out; "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name.  Wildpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Wildfire.  StarClan honors your determination and ferocity, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."  Leaping down from the Highrock, the golden spotted deputy rested his chin on the new warrior's head, completing the formal ceremony.  He wished to say something to the she-cat, somehow reassure her that things would get better, but Leopardclaw couldn't summon the words.  How could he, when his strength was wavering as well?

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 20:22

The she-cat shut her eyes as he laid his chin on her head. Her claws dug into the cold sand and she couldn't bring herself to feel proud. Wildfire knew the honors were just empty decorations to her ceremony. Required to create an illusion of strength in their ranks. She'd earn those honors correctly now. Determined to fix her clan with all the ferocity she had pent up inside of her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1