Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 22:20

As she passed through the camp to head towards the willow branch, Ivystar looked on her camp with a soft gaze filled with contentment. War, death, famine, they all lurked outside the camp, threatening their very existence, but here, in this moment, she could admire the sight of her clanmates working hard together to survive. She could feel their trust and love in each other, and the undercurrent of hope they had in each other. As she climbed the willow tree to sit on top of the branch, she felt a burst of joy at the knowledge that she would be bring her clan more joy.

Wolfpaw, Splashwillow's adopted son was finally ready to become a warrior. Their burdens would be lightened as another apprentice was ready to become a warrior, to help them through this harsh Leafbare. So as she called out for the clan to gather, her whiskers twitched with anticipation. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 11:23

Wolfpaw looked up from where he was lying, on his rock. He knew what it was time for and got up. He walked up to the willow branch and sat down. He knew he should be happy about becoming a warrior but without Darkpaw everything just felt hopless. He looked up at his leader and waited as other cats gatherd around the willow branch with him.

Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 20:19

"Wolfpaw, Splashwillow has confirmed that you are ready to undertake your warrior ceremony. If you believe this to be true, step forward now for it to begin." She watched for any indecision or weakness of heart as the cruelty of Leafbare meant that only the strongest would make it through. An unskilled warrior would face certain death, thus she needed him to be confident in himself.
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 11:55

He sighed quietly and stepped foward, hoping that Ivystar would know why he was so down. Everyone seemed to know that he and Darkpaw had been really close. He took a deep breath and looked his leader straight in the eyes.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 20:24

Noticing the apprentice's dejected appearance, Ivystar sighed softly. Darkpaw's death had weighed on them all, but most heavily on Wolfpaw. She'd hoped that this ceremony would give him back a shred of hope and joy, but it seemed to only remind him that Darkpaw would not be able to become a warrior alongside him. Thus she had a plan form within her mind, something to ease his pain.

"Before we begin Wolfpaw's warrior ceremony, I would like to take this moment to not only honour a life that has passed, but to bless it into the next. Darkpaw was a fine apprentice, skilled and loyal to our clan to her death. Thus I believe that she had shown herself to be worthy of a warrior name. Though she might not walk among us, by the powers gifted to me by StarClan, I name her Darkspirit. We honour her life and the hearts she has touched." Ivystar looked to the stars and prayed that Darkspirit would feel their love from this earth to the skies. That she would watch over her beloved Wolfpaw and ensure that he got to live the long life that she had been denied. "And now, it is time for your ceremony, Wolfpaw. I, Ivystar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn, Wolfpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 0:17

Wolfpaw looked up at the skies with a slight smile as his leader made Darkspirit a warrior, his beloved Darkspirit. He's smile grew a little bit bigger.

He then looked back at Ivystar as she spoke again, he nodded slightly "I do" he with a clear and loud meow answerd, with now new hope in his chest, he where gonna make Darkspirit proud.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 1:57

"Very well.Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Wolfsong. RiverClan honours your passion and faith in your clan." Ivystar gave a pause to allow the clan to chant Wolfsong's new name, celebrating the tom's rising to the rank of warrior. Some chose to call out Darkspirit too, their two names intertwining as their lives should have. Only when the shouting slowly abated, she began again. "As per tradition, you will hold a silent vigil over our camp, keep us safe through the night. Patrols will continue as always due to the recent threats of ThunderClan and foxes."
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 16:04

Wolfsong nodded "Okay". He then waited untild most cats had left and took a step closer "Thank you" he wisperd quietly thanking her for giving Darkspirit her warrior name too. He gave the leader a small smile and started walking towards the clan entrance "I will die for the clan and my clan mates if I have to.. I will make Darkspirit proud.." he mumbled as he where walking.

OOC: Do I have to make a topic for the vigil??

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 23:25

ooc: if you want, but ur not obligated to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: