Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Entertain Me [Open]

Go down 
+4
Rush
Snickerdoodle
Talis
Reaper King
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

Entertain Me [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] EmptyTue 22 Jun 2021 - 0:34

Boring, boring, Boring! It was a repeated mantra in his mind. Starlingkit sat just out side of the nursery, striking yellow eyes watching the camp around him. While it had been fun at first to explore the new area it quickly became stale when no one was paying attention to him. His mother back in the nursery, his siblings.. stars knows where. He wouldn't be surprised if Harrierkit was getting mixed up for him again if his twin was somewhere outside of the nursery. He was certain someone was going to think he was Harrierkit before the day was done. Didn't they know that the two brothers were completely different? The young tom couldn't help but roll his eyes and scoff at the thought of cats never being able to tell them apart.

Though as his eyes wandered the camp once again something caught his eye. It seemed the warriors were distracted, at least to Starlingkit it did. Yellow eyes eyed the camp entrance, looking back to the other cats before the tortie tom took off towards the entrance. If they weren't going to pay attention to him, then he would make his own show, outside the camp!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] EmptyTue 22 Jun 2021 - 0:48

Dreamfire sat at the Nursery's exit, her dark brown eyes fixed on Starlingkit. Well, she didn't really know which twin it was, but it didn't matter anyways. All she had to do was keep them safe. Remembering their name was secondary.

Suddenly, there was a blur of movement as Starlingkit darted towards the camp entrance. Dreamfire took off in a flash, sprinting after the escaping kit at the speed of light. One would not expect a permaqueen to be a fast runner, but this was Dreamfire. Her fast reflexes were a signature ability of hers.

With one nip, Dreamfire had plucked Starlingkit off the ground and was carrying him in a cautiois manner, making sure not to hurt him. "Don't you dare sneak out of camp on my watch. Don't try to get into trouble." She muttered around the mouthful of fur as she walked back towards the Nursery.

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] EmptyTue 22 Jun 2021 - 4:53

Waspkit, despite being awake and seeing Starlingkit leave the nursery, took his sweet time joining his littermate. He had far more important things to do, namely grooming the fur on his neck into a lion-esque mane. Or at least lion-esque to him, to onlookers the little kit probably looked rather strange with his fur shaped unnaturally around his head in a puffball shape. But Waspkit thought it looked cool, and what he thought was all that mattered.

After maybe half an hour, the freckled tom decided that his fur looked adequate and with a final lick to his chest fur he trotted daintily outside. He didn't have to go far to find his brother, who was currently being unceremoniously carried back to the nursery by a determined-looking Dreamfire. His little muzzle twisted into a snide grin. "Got caught, Starlingkit? I'd be more sneaky next time, to make up for how slow you must've been. I bet I could sneak out without getting caught."

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] EmptyTue 22 Jun 2021 - 8:36

After hearing the slight commotion near the nursery, Harrierkit -who was unfortunately the mischief-maker's twin brother- slowly padded over with an exasperated sigh. 'Here we go...' he mentally huffed. Normally, if this was one of his other siblings getting into trouble, he wouldn't even bat an eye. However, this was Starlingkit. They both looked so similar that they were often mistaken for the other, which Harrier didn't really understand and it was something that irritates him to no end. It usually led to him getting blamed for his twin's mouse-brained ideas and in turn, caused him to poke his brother with a thorn or two. Yeah, it wasn't fun. Harrier was not amused.

Okay. Maybe he was a bit entertained. Seeing Starling being carried back by the scruff was pretty funny. He couldn't stop the amused snicker that was let out and shot his twin a lopsided smirk as he stopped to stand by Wasp's side. "Really, Silly Starly? Tsk. Of all the ways you could've pulled this off, this was what you came up with?" He shook his head. "Kinda sad if you ask me. You couldn't have been more noticeable even if you tried. Besides, everyone knows that sneaking out at night is the way to do it. Can't catch what you can barely see and all that." The tom licked a paw and passed it across his head, oblivious to the trouble that may arise if he kept giving out tips to Starling so freely.

The kit turned his attention over to his other brother. "Waspkit, I see you've been busy keeping yourself neat...again. What's the occasion?" He already knew there was no reason but him probably just wanting his 'mane' to keep it's 'cool' shape. Hey. There wasn't anything wrong with Wasp focusing extensively on his appearance. Harrier just found it a bit funny is all. Whatever his siblings wanted to do, he was fine with. He didn't care, unless it also involved him. That usually didn't happen but there were...some instances where he couldn't ignore the situation. Like right now. At least Dreamfire managed to snatch up his brother before he could've actually escaped and have sent the clan into a frenzy just to find him.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] EmptyTue 22 Jun 2021 - 10:41

This was the first day Waterlily let all of her kits out to go explorer camp.  They seemed old enough and they couldn't get into that much trouble in camp, right?  Right?

Honestly, Waterlily just needed a break.  Brightspirit would take care of the kits sometimes when he could, but he also still needed to go on patrols, so she was left with all five of her kits most of the time.  So, she let them out of the nursery for the first time.  She yawned and rested her head on her paws, trying to get some rest.

But she should know by now with this litter of kits, she couldn't rest for more then ten minutes at a time.  She heard Dreamfire running at full speed, which made Waterlily lift her head up to see what's going on.  Then she saw Dreamfire walking back carrying a kit by the scruff.  Oh no...  She thought, sighing.  Of course, the kit the permaqueen was carrying had to be hers.  Why am I not surprised? Waterlily slowly stood up and made her way towards the outside of the nursery, seeing Waspkit and Harrierkit joining Starlingkit and hearing some of what they were saying.

She made it out of the nursery and looked at Dreamfire.  "Thank you, Dreamfire," she said.  "What happened?  Did someone try to sneak out of camp?"  There was a small pause as she looked between the three kits in front of her, with a tired and done with whatever they were doing look in her eye.  "Of course, it can't be one of you," she said sarcastically.  "You all are way too well behaved for that."

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] EmptyTue 22 Jun 2021 - 17:55

He'd been observing the scene from afar and had no real intention of jumping in to help as Dreamfire seemed to have had it covered. However, he felt a small pang of pity hit his chest once he saw how tired and irritated Waterlily was of her kits' shenanigans. Also, the things the little troublemakers were saying really didn't sit too well with him so after some consideration, he made his way over to lend a paw.

Once he arrived at the small group, Kestrelswoop nodded politely to Dreamfire and Waterlily, a reassuring smile making his way onto his maw. He then turned to look at Harrierkit and Waspkit and raised a quizzical brow. Starlingkit had already received a quick talking to from Dreamfire so he left his focus off of him, for now.

"Both of you, mind repeating to me what you've been saying to your brother? It almost sounded like you've been discussing how to 'better sneak out of the camp'." The warrior eyed the two suspiciously. "You both know that's against the rules right? No kits are allowed outside of the camp. I understand that all of you may be bored and would like some more excitement during the day but sneaking out and into the dangerous territory by yourselves is a bad idea. You kits have no battle training or just training in general, which makes you very easy targets for nasty, unpredictable predators. The territory itself has so many areas of danger, none of which you're familiar with. You have to understand that rules like that are put in place for your protection, not to purposefully stir up boredom. I don't want to see any of you lost, hurt, or... worse. I believe none of us would be able to sleep knowing that something so tragic happened and we weren't able to do much due to a kit sneaking out when nobody was watching. Besides, you'll be apprentices soon enough. You just have to wait a few more moons. Have a bit more patience. I'm sure you can entertain yourselves within the clan while you wait."

The brown and white tabby softened his gaze as he watched their faces for an indication that they'd been listening. "All three of you, as well as the rest of your siblings, are very much loved, no matter how much trouble you furballs dig up. I hope that you understand that, or come to understand that. We just want what's best for you. You can't go encouraging bad behavior. Even if you won't listen to me or any of your older clanmates, at least try to look after one another. Alright? Nobody should be pushed aside."

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] EmptyTue 22 Jun 2021 - 18:45

Well, Waspkit was already regretting leaving the nursery. Time that could have been spent combing through his tail or double checking his paw pads for imperfections were now being wasted on lectures. It had still been fine when Harrierkit showed up, Waspkit spared him a conceited smile. "The occasion, Harrier, is me being awesome. Besides that... Well, gotta look good on my first day outside!" He giggled at his brother's criticism of Starlingkit. What a mousebrain, trying to sneak out in broad daylight! Hearing pawsteps behind him, he turned to share his opinions on Starlingkit- only for his face to freeze as his tired-looking mother emerged from the nursery. He subconsciously moved a little closed to Harrierkit. If he was in trouble he was not going down alone.

"No, mother! Wasn't me. I would never sneak out of camp. It's dangerous and very stupid and against the rules. You don't think I could ever break a rule, do you?" He blinked his big yellow eyes, tone as condescending as he could get it without ensuring Waterlily would ground him for the rest of his days. "It was Starlingkit, but he-" His spiel was cut off by yet another cat's arrival. Waspkit listened with minimal interest to Kestrelswoop's oh-so-interesting public service announcement, itching to do something else. Sneaking out did seem like a rather good idea right now... But thanks to Starlingkit, the warriors would now be on high alert. Great.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] EmptyTue 22 Jun 2021 - 23:56

Leaf green eyes blinked from the darkness inside the nursery. Patchkit was no stranger to the drama that seemed to follow her littermates (and herself, though she'd not admit it), but sometimes she just didn't want to deal with it. The camp outside of the nursery was still new to them, but it wasn't like there was a lot to explore. Her whiskers twitched as she considered an idea...and then she pushed herself up to her paws and trotted over to the cats gathered.

"Kestrelswoop, could you take us outside? Not far, just right out in the ravine. Please? We'll listen to you." She blinked her big eyes, assuming the most charming expression she was capable of.

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] EmptyWed 23 Jun 2021 - 0:32

Starlingkit let out a small growl as soon as he was scooped up. Not really trying to struggle out of Dreamfire's grasp, but as soon as she returned to the nursery he wanted to be let down, though as soon as Waspkit showed up and opened his big mouth, the kits mouth drew back into a snarl. "Hah yeah right, you don't look good at all. You look like a bird swallowed your head and then spit you back out." As soon as he was put down Starlingkit took the chance to fix himself up a little bit from being carried, smoothing out some of his fluffy fur.

The only thing he was bothered by in this whole situation was his brothers' antics, always trying to rile him up, but one thing was certain, the warriors' attention was on him! Well mostly on him. If he hadn't done what he did then who knows how long it would have been before anyone payed attention to him? Yellow eyes turned to his twin, a small glare being fixed on his features. "Me? Silly? Did you even use your brain making that sentence? If everyone knows then they would be looking for that wouldn't they?"

Then everyone else started showed up. Their mother included. Only a spark of shame followed his Mother's and Kestrelswoop's words. His eyes went down cast for a moment showing he was listening even if he didn't give a response to either of their words. Starlingkit's eyes shot back up as Waspkit opened his mouth again. "You are such a liar! You just said you could do it better than me, so obviously you would, Dreamfire even heard you. You can't take back your words now Bird spit." A smirk took over the spotted tom's features as he moved over to Harrierkit, taking a moment to mess up his Twin's just groomed fur.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] EmptyThu 24 Jun 2021 - 2:18

Sparrowkit had been lazily sleeping the day away, too concerned over her own beauty sleep to get involved in the spectacle. She grumbled annoyedly as cats shifted around her. She put her tail over her face and covered her ears to preserve her drowsiness, but it was no use. She let out an exasperated sigh, standing up and stretching her limbs. The nest was empty, she noted. Her eyes drifted over to the entrance to the nursery, where she saw Patchkit speaking to a cat she did not recognize. Her gaze traveled a bit farther, landing on her mother giving her siblings yet another lecture. 

Had she missed the fun? Clearly not, they had been caught during whatever stunt they were trying to pull. She inched closer, green eyes narrowed. Sparrowkit approached her sister and glanced over, trying to read her expression. Big eyes, charming demeanor... "Oh, she's trying to convince him to do something?" How intriguing. Whatever Patchkit was up to, she wanted in. Sparrowkit looked up at Kestrelswoop with an almost equally convincing stare, adding a small pout for extra effect. "Pleaseee??" She didn't know exactly what Patchkit was begging the warrior to do, but her sister had never failed her before. 

Entertain Me [Open] Tenor Entertain Me [Open] Original Entertain Me [Open] 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] EmptyThu 24 Jun 2021 - 9:24

The diluted tortie kit looked away from Waspkit just to roll his eyes. Right. Cause looking like your fur wants to suffocate you is such an awesome look. He bit the inside of his cheek to refrain from laughing out loud. He didn't want to make himself look like a loon. Speaking of loons, Harrier sighed as he watched his twin begin to argue with Wasp. Secretly, he was thoroughly enjoying the display. He wouldn't ever say this out loud but he thought the insult about Wasp's 'mane' Starling threw out was pretty funny. Again, he had to turn away but this time so they wouldn't see him snicker. However, when Starling directed his attention at him next, he didn't hide the scowl that had plastered itself onto his face.

"Do you even use your brain at all? How do you know they don't already look for that? Oh right! You don't! You thought that 'sneaking out of camp' meant trying to leave in broad daylight while making no attempts to hide yourself from anyone's sights." he retorted with a lash of his tail. He returned his twin's glare with one of his own. He was in no way going to back down, especially from Starling.

He didn't have to keep at it with his brother for long seeing as his mother and a warrior named Kestrelswoop stepped in to admonish them, especially him and Waspkit. That got on his nerves. Why did he have to be dragged too? He did nothing! Starling was the one who thought it had been a good idea to try and leave camp. "But mom! I didn't do anything either! I just came to check out what the noises were. I'm insulted that anyone would think that I'd do something as mouse-brained as that." He huffed as he looked down, paws shuffling awkwardly as he was forced to sit through Kestrelswoop's lecture. He grumbled an 'alright' once the warrior was finished. He hadn't really listened the whole way through but he didn't want it to seem like he hadn't. He just wanted this whole situation to be done with. It was starting to really test his patience.

Harrier was snapped out of his thoughts as he felt someone messing with his recently groomed fur! "Oi! Get off you furball! Quit being a pain in the tail!" he grunted as he shoved his twin away, spinning around to look at him with narrowed eyes. "Let's see how you like this!" he growled, tone much lighter than what he'd used before. The tom-kit wasted no time in pouncing on Starling, using his paws to frantically start ruffling and tangling his fur every which way. After that 'attack' he attempted to sit on his twin, another way he'd try to get his revenge. All throughout the scuffle, he hadn't noticed his sisters arriving at the scene and trying to persuade Kestrel to take them out of the camp.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] EmptyFri 25 Jun 2021 - 8:41

Her three tom kits started all coming up with excuses and saying how it just couldn't be them.  Oh, of course not, she thought, it must have been some other kits who tried to sneak out of camp or seeming to plan to sneak out of camp.  Of course, it all makes sense now!

Waterlily saw Kestrelswoop come up.  Even she knew that he was just trying to help, but she was still slightly peeved by him being there.  She needed to teach her kits, not him.  Still, she let him finish, to be polite.  She sighed as Patchkit begged Kestrelswoop to take them out of camp.  Sparrowkit also joined in the begging, which was probably not going to make it easier of the older tom to say no.  She watched at the brothers fight and rolled her eyes.  Her patience was definitely thin.

"Alright, enough!"  She yelled for the first time.  Waterlily really tried to not be confrontational, she never really had yelled at her kits or got into big arguments with them before.  But this was one of the rare days when sweet little Waterlily broke.  "You are lucky to be in Thunderclan!"  She said, remembering her rogue life before.  "Yes, there may not be too much here to keep you entertained, but it's safe.  So, when we say that you should not go out of camp, you don't go out of camp, understand?  You could be taken by a hawk five times your size or attacked by any of a number of other predators and not even be able to come back!"

She paused a moment to let that sink in, but then quickly continued.  "Or, you could even get lost.  And trust me you do not want to live a rogue life!  Outside of the camp is a cruel and dangerous place, especially for kits.  I do not want you to ever go through almost starving to death or having nowhere to go or being alone and having to find or make your own shelter when it's cold.  I never want any of you to ever go through any of that.  I might be overreacting here, but what I say goes and so no one is taking any of you out of camp, got it?"  She had never mentioned her rogue life around them before ever, but they needed to know what the forest was actually like for a small kit.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me [Open]   Entertain Me [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Entertain Me [Open]
Page 1 of 1