Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Long Flight [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

Long Flight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Long Flight [Open]   Long Flight [Open] EmptyThu 20 May 2021 - 18:07

Dovefrost sat out in front of his den. Piles of herbs scatter about in front of his as he was sorting through fresh herbs, and ones he needed to throw away. His white fur was a little bit of a mess showing that he had been working for a while, going to and from the den multiple times. Bits and pieces of dead leaves and flowers clung to his long fur. He knew it was there but he wasn't going to bother with picking it out of his fur until he was all the way done with his chores for the day.

At the sound of rustling, green eyes flicked up to someone stepping into the warrior's den. It was strange. How things have changed. He thought after all this time he would have gotten used to his new position, and the fact that he wasn't a warrior anymore, but that wasn't the case. It honestly felt like and endless long flight. A dove that would never touch the ground again. At least not the ground he was used to. Part of him desired to go back, but at the same time he was perfectly happy with where he was now. He was still helping his clan, but in a different way.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

Long Flight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Flight [Open]   Long Flight [Open] EmptyFri 21 May 2021 - 10:25

"HI!" Squirrelkit squeaked, looking at the older cat. "I'm new here. I'm Squirrelkit! Good to meet you."

"What'cha doing? Can I help? What's this leaf-" Squirrelkit jabbered as he smelled the herbs.

"This one is stinky," he groaned, smelling another one. "This one smells good though."

"What're you doing, mister?"
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1963

Long Flight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Flight [Open]   Long Flight [Open] EmptyFri 21 May 2021 - 15:16

The day had felt like it was stretching on more than usual. In terms of how productive he'd been, it was safe to say that he wasn't slacking. Honestly, is that even a surprise anymore? He was quite well known to the be the clan's resident workaholic and go-to cat to rid off some of your chores to. He didn't really mind, though. In fact, he sometimes encouraged others to give up some of their duties to him. He found out that staying busy and helping around was something that brought him comfort and at times, happiness. He very much loved feeling useful. He wasn't sure if others found him to be a bit odd but at this point, it was too late to care.

After attending to the elders, the tom took a moment to take a bit of a breather. It was starting to get hotter every day and as a result, it was getting more difficult to breeze through tasks without yearning for water or some time under the shade every few minutes or so. However, Kestrel being Kestrel, usually allows himself some relief after he completely finishes up two chores. He knew he shouldn't be pushing himself so hard and it will probably come back to bite him in the future but it's hard to change the way he's been doing things ever since day one of his apprenticeship.

Sharp green eyes zoned in on a certain medicine cat's den right on time to see a tiny tail slink in and out of view. Huh. Was the kit injured or sick? Kerath sure hoped they weren't. One of the things he hated was a kit being injured or getting sick. It tugged on his heartstrings and made him want to help in any way he could to make the little kittens feel better. This is why he made his way over to Dovefrost's den in a brisk manner.

The sight that greeted him when he arrived instantly reassured him that everything was fine. It was just a curious kit going out and having a bit of exploration time. There was no injuries or illness. Everything was fine. Kestrelpaw watched the exchange with an amused glint in his gaze before fully making himself known to the two of them. "Good day to you both, Dovefrost and Squirrelkit. What have you both been up to today?" the apprentice greeted with a gentle and polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

Long Flight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Flight [Open]   Long Flight [Open] EmptyTue 25 May 2021 - 18:02

He honestly forgot how curious kits were, so it surprised him a little when Squirrelkit had approached him asking him a flurry of questions. He didn't even know what question to answer first. "Oh um. I'm cleaning out the dead herbs. See that dead leaf?" He asked as he plucked the brown leaf from the pile with a single claw. "I can't use that. So I have to get rid of it." He explained, hoping it was good enough for the young one.

He was going to answer the other question as well, but it was soon interrupted by another cat approaching. "Hello Kestrelpaw. I'm cleaning my store, nothing to exciting going on. After I'm done with this I'm going to have to go out and replace everything tomorrow." He told the apprentice. "I have to make sure everything stays well and good just in case ya know?" He wasn't the best at explaining but he was sure Kestrelpaw understood what he meant.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Flight [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Flight [Open]   Long Flight [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Flight [Open]
Page 1 of 1