Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Eagle's Flight (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: An Eagle's Flight (OPEN)   An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) EmptyWed 7 Nov 2018 - 17:14

Eaglekit stepped out of the nursery, into camp for the first time. He flicked his gaze back to his mother for a moment, before bounding off. He couldn't believe that his mother had made him wait a whole two moons before venturing out alone. Shaking out his rich brown tabby pelt, the tom-kit gazed over the camp with his green-and-amber eyes. He had seen this all before, from inside the nursery, so it wasn't new, but finally he was out, in it. Experiencing it. His nose twitched as he took in all the new scents. Perhaps he could find some friends to explore with. Bounding up confidently to the nearest cat, he flicked his fluffy tail. "Hi there. I'm Eaglekit. Who're you?"

An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: An Eagle's Flight (OPEN)   An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) EmptyTue 20 Nov 2018 - 8:13

Laying near the entrance of the Nursery with his head rested on his paws, Tinystar laid with his short front paws tucked under his chest and his long grey tail wrapped around his body as he enjoyed a patch of rare, Leafbare sun. After the battle in which various members of his clan partook in, everyone seemed to need a sunrise or so to just recuperate and relax, which was fine by him, seeing as though the last thing he wanted was for his clan-mates to work themselves to the bone and not let their wounds heal. Besides, the freshkill pile was decently stocked, which gave him a little more peace.

Failing to notice that a kit had snuck up on him, the white and grey tom's head shot up at its' squeaky voice. Blinking open his tired eyes to see a kill standing in front of him, a smile grew on his muzzle. "Hello Eaglekit," he purred, always happy to spend time with the clan's younger generation. "I'm Tinystar," the leader replied simply.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) VHQrlk5
An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) 1QYZaRo

An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: An Eagle's Flight (OPEN)   An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) EmptyTue 20 Nov 2018 - 10:42

Eaglekit's eyes widened. "Wow, the leader? Cool! Whatcha doing?" The long-furred tom sat down, head tilted slightly. Tinystar really was short! He decided against mentioning it, as that might make him uncomfortable. "My mother finally let me come out and play on my own!"

An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: An Eagle's Flight (OPEN)   An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Nov 2018 - 13:07

Purring at the kit's excitement from the fact that he was leader, Tinystar then licked some dirt from the top of his paw. "I'm just enjoying the day," he chuckled. It seemed like an odd thing for a leader of all cats to be doing, but he was mortal just like them, which meant even he needed some down time. "And she did? Well, how are you liking the camp so far?" he asked, curious as what the kit thought about all the new sights and such.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) VHQrlk5
An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) 1QYZaRo

An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Maplshade

Maplshade

Characters : Mapleshade, Silentcall, Robinwing & Ripplestream
Clan/Rank : SkyClan
Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: An Eagle's Flight (OPEN)   An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) EmptyFri 19 Apr 2019 - 8:05

~ So am I wrote:

Mapleshade's warm, emerald-green gaze eyed the camp calmly. Her attention was soon drawn over to where her leader lay. She soon noticed a small, furry brown kit there, too. It seemed as though they were talking, Mapleshade concluded. The pretty she watched for a while before returning to watch her beloved Clan.

Mapleshade, now knowing the Clan was just calm, sat up and gave her tri-coloured pelt a long, cooling clean.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: An Eagle's Flight (OPEN)   An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) EmptyFri 19 Apr 2019 - 8:25

Please do not post in topics that are more than a month old.

In addition, all characters on WCC start as kits, and you have to sign them up for approval here. Thank you!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Eagle's Flight (OPEN)   An Eagle's Flight (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Eagle's Flight (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1