Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I still smell the memories (c)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

I still smell the memories (c) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 11:29 am

The fight against the eagle was going well. Tornshadow was grateful to have the two of them by her side in this situation. None of them had really taken any damage, well expect for Juniperlight but that wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed. While she still had the eagle, she quickly brought a single paw of claws up and slashed down on the eagle finishing it off for them to bring back to camp. Once the creature had gone limp she pushed herself to her paws getting stable onto solid ground. "Well that was.. something."

Tornshadow used Front Paw Strike dealing 9 damage, -10 SP

Eagle is dead.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 6:29 pm

Juniperlight took a step back and breathed a soft sigh of relief. He had a few cuts along his face and shoulder, but they were harmless despite the stinging. The eagle had fallen to Tornshadow’s claws. He found this a fitting end to their hunt. ”Well, I’d love to bring more home, but I think the clan will understand the circumstances,” he meowed, grinning even though his voice betrayed the pain. ”I’m so lucky I had the two of you at my side, you’re quite the tough warriors! That was a lovely kill, Tornshadow. You carry the eagle back home and Birdsong and I will fetch the rest of the prey. You deserve to show off your prize!” Juniperlight beamed with a loud, rumbling purr. They’d come to help him without a second thought - without really even knowing him. Tears threatened to pool up in his eye, but he blinked them away while digging up his catch from earlier. He’d really, truly never be on his own again.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
I still smell the memories (c) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:39 pm

"Glad that's over with." It had been something, alright. Something Birdsong hadn't enjoyed. "Are you two okay?" She was grateful that Tornshadow didn't seem injured, though wished that Juniperlight hadn't suffered another injury. The older tom clearly didn't need it.

"We might as well take it back to camp... Beechface is going to want to look at those gashes. I don't envy you." The medicine cat was harsh at the best of times, though Birdsong thought she did a good job, all things considered. Caring for the entire clan couldn't have been easy.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I still smell the memories (c)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2