Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I still smell the memories (c)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

I still smell the memories (c) Empty
PostSubject: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 17:20

Juniperlight volunteered for the first morning hunting patrol after the Gathering. He’d missed being home and he wouldn’t let Beechface stop him. Smallbean had given him a good look over when he arrived unconscious at their camp, and Lilacstar saw to it that he was fit enough to travel before returning to SkyClan camp. That had lined up neatly with  the Gathering, and thus, now he was home safe - minus an eye, but considering what he’d been through, he was grateful just to still be breathing. And no, he wasn’t about to talk to his patrolmates about it.

The cheery, relaxed warrior waited by the camp entrance as pink streaks across the sky signaled the oncoming dawn.  New growth had been woven into a fresh camp wall and reinforced the dens. The last time he’d seen this camp it was burning to dust. Now it was growing and full of new life - in several ways. New warriors filled the den, and he didn’t even know them. He had some adjusting to do.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
I still smell the memories (c) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5686

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 17:47

Birdsong padded from the warrior's den with a yawn, and for a moment stood blinking the last vestiges of sleep away. The morning patrol after a gathering was always rough, but she enjoyed them. Giving her pelt a shake, the slender gray tabby padded towards the entrance of camp, pale green eyes spotting the unfamiliar figure of the black tom that had returned with them from the gathering the night prior. Last night she'd only seen him from a distance, but Wolfstar had greeted him happily, and even Beechface hadn't seemed too prickly, so she assumed he couldn't have been a bad cat for all that half the clan seemed not to recognize him. She'd caught his name from snatches of conversation, and upon learning she'd be patrolling with him, Birdsong wasn't about to complain. It was an opportunity to get to know someone new, and if those that had known him had accepted him back into the clan, she was happy to do the same.

"Hello! You're Juniperlight, right? My name's Birdsong." She introduced herself with her usual cheer, which some of her clanmates seemed to think was a terrible thing in the mornings. Not that it stopped Birdsong from trying, of course. Some of their clanmates could do with lightening up a bit.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyThu 20 May 2021 - 17:26

Tornshadow had followed Birdsong out of the warriors den, though she lacked the cheer that the other warrior had. Mornings weren't exactly her type of thing, not that she hated them, she just wasn't in the best mood during them. Azure eyes scanned over the other warrior that they would be joining for patrol. She didn't like the fact that Wolfstar seemed to like him so much. That could only mean another cat that would end up hating Dawnhawk, and by default her as well.

"'m Tornshadow." She said in a bit of a weak voice, that was still laden with sleep.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptySun 23 May 2021 - 19:28

The black tom gave a welcoming nod to the younger warriors. He didn’t recognize them at all. Stars, had he been gone that long? He nodded towards the camp entrance and led them out into the territory, making quiet conversation so that no prey would hear unless they were quite close. “Birdsong, Tornahadow, a pleasure to meet you! Yes, I’m Juniperlight. I went on a journey to find someone, but I’m home now. Wolfstar is my brother. Who are your parents, if you don’t mind? I’m a bit behind these days.” It wasn’t that their parentage mattered too much, he was simply curious if his nephew had more kits or if his grand-nephews and nieces had some while he was away. Things were tense between the more senior warriors. It would be better to ask the younger cats about what had come to pass.

His concentration on admiring the regrowth of his beloved home forest as he spoke was broken by the sight of a blue jay that fluttered onto a branch above. It was singing a melodic tune, watching the cats below but not making a move. Juniperlight paused, standing still as he lifted his head and tilted it slightly to the left to get a better view of it. He would see if his hunting skills was hindered by his missing eye.

He was in the air in an instant, sailing straight up with a powerful pounce to rival a bird’s flight. His front paws balanced on the branch first, then his hind paws, and his teeth grasped the bird by the throat firmly with a sharp snap. The blue jay was his. He glanced down at the she-cats and grinned a happy grin. He was still a warrior. He could still provide. He landed gracefully back on the ground near his patrol mates and buried it beneath the tree he’d snatched it from.

SP:117

Last edited by Sun on Sun 23 May 2021 - 19:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15078

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptySun 23 May 2021 - 19:28

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

I still smell the memories (c) Mistpe10
I still smell the memories (c) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyMon 24 May 2021 - 13:14

An amused purr caught in Birdsong's throat at Tornshadow's sleep-laden voice, and she affectionately rested her tail across her cousin's shoulder for a moment before following Juniperlight out of camp. So he was Wolfstar's brother... That made them family of some sort. Birdsong figured she shouldn't have been so surprised with how their leader had reacted to him at the gathering. Hopefully he wasn't as much of a polarizing figure as most of the family seemed to be.

"Ravenclaw, and Wrenspring are mine." She couldn't have been more different from Ravenclaw if she had tried, truthfully, but her tone still held admiration for both of her parents. Wrenspring was a loyal warrior, and Ravenclaw had taught her everything she knew, as well as being a loving mother. "Tornshadow's my cousin." There was a hint of protectiveness in Birdsong's voice, though she would leave revealing her parentage to Tornshadow herself. She hadn't done anything wrong, and Birdsong wished that the clan would stop seeing her as just Dawnhawk's daughter. He was mean and a creature doomed to the Dark Forest depending on who one asked, but that didn't mean the clan should treat Tornshadow as they did.

It wasn't long before Juniperlight had found a blue jay, and Birdsong leapt into the trees as she caught sight of a squirrel, carefully making her way toward it. The wind shifted directions slightly, and Birdsong let out a soft hiss as her scent was carried toward the squirrel. She leapt for it anyways, and her paws came up empty.

Fantastic first impression, she was sure.

Birdsong attempted to catch a squirrel. Catch was unsuccessful.
197 / 200sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Last edited by kjSage on Mon 24 May 2021 - 13:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyMon 24 May 2021 - 13:14

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyTue 25 May 2021 - 17:26

Tornshadow shifted nervously at the question of who her parents were. She didn't know if she should answer the question. Would this returned warrior end up hating her as well as soon as he knew Dawnhawk was her father? A small sigh escaped her. He would find out sooner or later. "My parents are Dawnhawk, and Honeycomb, though they both aren't around anymore." She told the warrior. Azure eyes watched as the other two branched off, before going off on her own as well.

Being along the ground, she was quick to find the scent of a rabbit. She didn't know if she would be able to catch this one, but she was going to try. She got as close as she could before entering a chase with the creature. She was so close, her claws almost reaching it, but it wasn't enough. After a moment the rabbit entered it's burrow. Disappearing where Tornshadow couldn't reach. The white and gold warrior let out a huff of disappointment at her failed catch.

Last edited by Reaper King on Tue 25 May 2021 - 17:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyTue 25 May 2021 - 17:26

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyTue 25 May 2021 - 18:24

Juniperlight chirped happily at their responses, completely unconcerned with their hunting attempts. ”Wrenspring! I just love Wrenspring. You’re his, huh? I remember when we were apprentices out hunting with Flowerthorn.” He paused, his grin softening into a gentle frown. He missed the stoic warrior. Flowerthorn was his big brother Foxfire’s mate and she was quite a fierce and loyal warrior. Her loss was a tragedy for sure. ”And Dawnhawk? Wonderful! That makes us related. I am very sorry for your loss, though. Losing one’s parents... it’s difficult.” Juniperlight’s kind smile returned as he nodded at Tornshadow. He’d heard nothing of Dawnhawk’s betrayal. He only knew that the light tom had been a clever, resourceful warrior and one determined to prove his worth. He also didn’t know either of the warriors’ mothers and thus didn’t have any comments about them. ”That makes you, ah, let’s see... my brother’s grandson’s... daughter? It doesn’t really matter. Our family is big, but you’re you regardless of who you’re related to. I’m sure you’re both great warriors in your own right.” He meowed melodically, meaning every word. SkyClan had been in such a terrible state when he went on his journey. To see it full of growth was a blessing he thanked StarClan for almost every moment.

He enjoyed talking with them between stalking prey. He’d been alone for a while now, and he felt as if he would finally never be alone again. How was Spottedstar surviving now, alone in the mountains? If he was even still alive. Juniperlight shook his head to rid himself of the thought as he crept stealthily between a few rocks, eye on a squirrel skittering just ahead. His father was gone for good. Juniperlight was better off forgetting him like his father had forgotten him.

His wandering mind spoiled his hunt. While his thoughts jumbled in his head, another hunter had spotted his prey. An eagle, gallant with wide wings, swooped down on his squirrel and snagged it with its talons in a flash. Juniperlight didn’t even pause to think, instead reacting with a spark of desperation that his rough life in the mountains had hammered into him. He reared up and outstretched his claws. The eagle hadn’t seen him in time - his claws caught on its belly and pulled the squirrel from its talons, although his focus was now entirely on the bird. It would be a much better prize than a squirrel. He’d share it with Foxfire and Wolfstar if they had the time. It fought back with screeches and swiping talons, and he was careful to duck his one remaining eye out of its reach.

Juniperlight used Rear-up to Slash on the eagle, dealing 9 damage and using 15 stamina.

Eagle used Talon Strike on Juniperlight, dealing 10 damage and using 10 stamina.

Juniperlight:
25/35 HP
75/90 SP

Eagle:
51/60 HP
190/200 SP

Last edited by Sun on Tue 25 May 2021 - 18:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyTue 25 May 2021 - 18:24

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyWed 26 May 2021 - 7:56

Birdsong blinked in mild surprise at Juniperlight's words. Most of the clan, herself included, didn't hold a high opinion of Dawnhawk, and most of the clan tended to unfairly take that out on Tornshadow, intentionally or not. He didn't seem like he did, though from the sounds of it, he'd left well before everything recent had happened. Maybe he'd been a different cat, back then, or maybe Juniperlight simply hadn't known Dawnhawk as well as he seemed to think. He had betrayed the clan, after all. His words about trying to find someone sparked her curiosity, too.

"Who were you trying to find?" Hopefully the question wasn't prying too much. Birdsong fell silent as he started to stalk a squirrel, only to have the hunt interrupted by an eagle... Of course. What luck they were having, today.

Birdsong sprang towards the eagle, rearing up onto her hind legs to slash at it with unsheathed claws. There had been a point where she'd found the sight and scent of blood nauseating and part of her still did, but she wouldn't just leave a clanmate to fight alone, either.

Birdsong used Rear-Up to Slash for -15 SP, dealing -13 damage.

Juniperlight
25 / 35 HP
75 / 90 SP

Eagle
38 / 60 HP (51 - 13)
190 / 200 SP

Birdsong
60 / 60 HP
185 / 200 SP (200 - 15)

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyWed 2 Jun 2021 - 16:29

Relief flooded the younger warrior as the tom didn't react badly to her heritage. It was strange to hear that her family extended so far, that there was a cat that didn't she didn't know that she was related to. The gold and white warrior turned to continue to hunt, but sounds caught her attention. Azure eyes turned to the other two just to see that they were fighting an eagle. It seemed luck wasn't on their side this time, but the eagle could feed a good number of cats in the camp.

Quickly she rushed towards the other two, taking a turn at the last second. She used a near by tree to propel herself higher before crashing down onto the Eagle.

Tornshadow used Leaping Bound dealing 7 damage, -10 SP. Eagle is stunned for one turn.

Juniperlight:
25 / 35 HP
75 / 90 SP

Eagle:
31 / 60 HP (-7)
190 / 200 SP

Birdsong:
60 / 60 HP
185 / 200 SP

Tornshadow:
45/45 HP
150/160 SP (-10)

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyWed 9 Jun 2021 - 18:40

The warrior intended to be honest with Birdsong, really, but the eagle was somewhat a welcome distraction. Many cats likely thought his search pointless. Few of them would have been happy to see the leader that abandoned them returning through the camp entrance. Both of the she-cats were fighting wonderfully. He was pleased that they’d come to aid despite not even knowing him well. It seemed like the next generation might be able to mend the wounds that had plagued SkyClan for so long. The eagle was trapped in Tornshadow’s claws, and Juniperlight had the perfect opening.

Juniperlight used Belly Rake on the eagle, dealing 9 damage and using 10 SP.

The eagle is stunned!

Juniperlight:
25/35 HP
66/90 SP

Eagle:
22/60 HP
190/200 SP

Birdsong:
60/60 HP
185/200 SP

Tornshadow:
45/45 HP
150/160 SP

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) EmptyWed 9 Jun 2021 - 19:08

Tornshadow trapped the eagle between her claws, and with the three of them working together Birdsong knew the bird was weakening quickly. She wasted no time in bringing her claws down over the top of the eagle's head while it was prone beneath the claws of her clanmates. It was clear from the way Juniperlight moved that he had experience fighting, but Birdsong still wanted this to be over quickly. Maybe they could bring the eagle back to camp, it would help make up for their missed catches earlier, at least.

Birdsong used Upright Lock for -25 sp, dealing -14 damage.

Juniperlight
25 / 35 hp
66 / 90 sp

Eagle
8 / 60 hp (22 - 14)
190 / 200 sp

Birdsong
60 / 60 hp
160 / 200 sp (185 - 25)

Tornshadow
45 / 45 hp
150 / 160 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I still smell the memories (c)   I still smell the memories (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

I still smell the memories (c)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: