Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3033

A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] Empty
PostSubject: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyMon 3 May 2021 - 19:38

Moonshine, true to her word, was at the apprentice's den when the last of the sun's light disappeared behind the horizon. She picked out Ravenpaw's sleeping form and nudged her gently. "Wake up, Ravenpaw," She called to her apprentice softly. "We're going to the Pine Groves tonight. I'll wait for you at the edge of camp, alright?" And with that, Moonshine moved away and out of the apprentice's den. She would patiently wait for Ravenpaw to come out, though if she wasn't out in fifteen minutes, she would go nudge her again. The sky seemed clear tonight and the stars twinkled above. She hoped that Starclan would assist the two of them tonight and things would go smoothly. Moonshine wondered if Ravenpaw would be just as excited and nervous as she was.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Characters : Ravenpaw (R), Luna (L)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan - Apprentice (R), ThunderClan - MCA (L)
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyWed 5 May 2021 - 0:08

Ravenpaw felt a nudge, and she groaned. She felt like she had barely been asleep. The she-cat yawned, blinking as she tried to register what her mentor spoke to her. As soon as the words registered, Ravenpaw got up quickly, stretching and tried to quickly groom her fur. She wasn't that much of a mess, but since it was her first night of training, she wanted to make a good impression on her mentor. Ravenpaw yawned one more time before she walked slowly out of the apprentice's den. As soon as she was outside, her eyes searched for Moonshine. After a moment, she spotted her and walked over, feeling more and more nervous with each pawstep.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyWed 5 May 2021 - 12:22

The apprentice wasn't very talkative, but that was understandable this early into the night. Moonshine offered a warm smile before nodding in the direction of the Pine Grove. She lead her apprentice to Shadowclan's best hunting grounds, hoping to Starclan that things would go well tonight and it would be a good first night for Ravenpaw.

"Okay, first thing I need to teach you is how to stalk properly." Moonshine bent her elbows and knees and stalked forward silently to demonstrate proper technique. She kept her head low and her tail low, but high enough from the ground so as not to drag twigs or leaves and make noise. "Always be aware of your surroundings. Make sure you smell the air often and always keep your ears on a swivel for even the tiniest of sounds. It could mean the difference between finding prey or noticing a predator before it notices you." She kept her voice fairly low so as not to scare prey nearby.

"I'll catch something first to demonstrate, then you try." Her ears and nose went to work immediately to locate a source of prey. A scuttling in some pine needles on the forest floor caught her attention first. It had to be a mouse judging by the pattern of the footsteps. Moonshine stalked carefully toward it, patiently taking one step at a time slowly so as not to startle the thing.

Once she was satisfied with how close the mouse sounded, she pushed off of the ground and sailed through the air, as silent as an owl.

Moonshine attempted to catch a mouse for -3SP! It was Unsuccessful! A Predator has been Triggered!

Unfortunately... tonight wasn't going to go smoothly. Speaking of an owl... The great bird of prey came into her view from the shadows just as she was due to pounce down on the mouse. The owl seemed just as surprised as she was. Bird and cat collided in the air and bounced off of one another while the mouse slipped away into a nearby hole.

"It's an owl! I'll fight it and shield you from it's attacks! You come in for damage when you safely can, okay?" Moonshine instructed loudly as she crouched in a fighting stance and circled it, keeping her body between it and her apprentice. Moonshine then leaped forward with a growl, claws extended.

Moonshine used Leap and Hold, dealing 9 damage and -10SP

Moonshine
45HP / 147SP (-10SP for Leap and Hold; -3SP for the hunting attempt)

Owl
Stunned for TWO Turns!
41HP / 120SP (-9HP)

Ravenpaw
20HP / 80SP

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Wed 5 May 2021 - 12:35; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyWed 5 May 2021 - 12:22

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] Mistpe10
A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyWed 5 May 2021 - 12:29

Rolling for stun effect for leap and hold. Mistpelt I hate you.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyWed 5 May 2021 - 12:29

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] Mistpe10
A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptySat 8 May 2021 - 21:18

((OOC: Let me know if I need to change something, considering this is my first battle/fight. How exciting! :P))

Ravenpaw followed her mentor out of the camp, still a little too groggy and nervous to speak. Once outside of the camp, she sat, careful to stay as quiet as possible as her mentor spoke. Ravenpaw wanted to make sure she was going to learn, and do the best she could. She took careful note of how Moonshine positioned herself, stalking forward patiently and carefully. She tried her best to scent the air, but there were so many smells she couldn't pick out any specific one.

However, things appeared they weren't going as planned when her mentor pounced. Ravenpaw only saw an incoming blur before she noticed it hit her mentor. Switching her gaze to whatever had hit the she-cat, Ravenpaw crouched low, noticing it was an owl. She had never seen one before, but she had heard how dangerous they could be, especially to kits. It was bigger than she expected, and she wasn't sure how she would even begin to fight it. She pinned her ears back, watching as Moonshine circled the owl, observing both the owl and her mentor. As her mentor said, she would wait for her chance to strike.

When the warrior leapt for the owl, Ravenpaw took that as her chance, darting forward to strike with one of her front paws, her claws out and ready.

Ravenpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and -10SP

Ravenpaw
20HP / 70SP (-10SP)

Owl
35HP / 120SP (-6HP)

Moonshine
45HP / 147SP (No change)
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyMon 10 May 2021 - 13:30

Ravenpaw was proving to be courageous, which was a good sign. Moonshine tore away at the owl's back, determined to keep her apprentice safe. At least it wasn't something serious, like a dog. This would be good practice for her. Once the owl was dead, Moonshine would take her apprentice right back out into hunting again. One little predator wasn't going to deter them.

Moonshine continues the Leap and Hold, dealing 9 damage.

Moonshine
45HP / 147SP (No change)

Owl
Stunned for this turn!
26HP / 120SP (-9HP)

Ravenpaw
20HP / 70SP (No change)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyMon 10 May 2021 - 14:33

Ravenpaw watched as her mentor continued her attack on the owl, and thought for a moment. She hadn't really been trained on fighting yet, so she wasn't sure what else she could possibly do besides the same tactic she used. The owl didn't seem to scary now that her mentor and her had gotten some hits in. Ravenpaw moved forward again, and lashed out at the owl one more time.

Ravenpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and -10 SP.

Ravenpaw
20HP / 60SP (-10SP)

Owl
20HP / 120SP (-6HP)

Moonshine
45HP / 147SP (No change)
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyMon 17 May 2021 - 18:36

The Owl broke free from Moonshine's grasp and struck out with it's talons. Unfortunately for it, it could only do so much from it's position on the ground.

Owl used Talon Strike on Moonshine, dealing 10 damage and -10SP

Sharp talons caught Moonshine's shoulder, who hissed in response and lashed out with furious claws. Her apprentice was doing well, not showing fear. She would be sure to mention that to Flintstar.

Moonshine used Rear Up to Slash, dealing 11 damage and -15SP

Owl
9HP / 110SP (-11HP) (-10SP)

Moonshine
35HP / 132SP (-10HP) (-15SP)

Ravenpaw
20HP / 60SP (No change)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyMon 17 May 2021 - 18:55

Ravenpaw circled the owl while it was focused on her mentor, watching as it struck at Moonshine with it's talons. She narrowed her eyes, looking at the owl's injuries. Since it was her first encounter with an owl, she wasn't sure how close they were to ridding themselves of the problem. She found herself behind the owl once Moonshine retaliated. She hoped it wouldn't turn on her as she darted forward and lashed out with her front claws once more.

Ravenpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and -10 SP.

Ravenpaw
20HP / 50SP (-10SP)

Owl
3HP/110SP (-6HP)

Moonshine
35HP / 132SP (No change)
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyMon 17 May 2021 - 19:10

The Owl's vision was blurry. It could hear it's own heartbeat in it's ears. For a final time, it struck out with talons again, this time aimed for the smaller cat. Maybe it could bring just one of them down before it's time was up.

Owl used Talon Strike on Ravenpaw, dealing 10 damage and -10SP

Moonshine growled when the owl went for her apprentice, but she knew it's time was up. One well place claw attack would do it. She flexed out a paw, claws extended, and swiftly dispatched the bird. "Ravenpaw, are you alright?" She immediately went to check her apprentice for injuries.

Moonshine used Front Paw Strike, dealing 9 damage and -10SP

Owl
Dead
0HP / 100SP (-9HP) (-10SP)

Moonshine
35HP / 122SP (-10SP)

Ravenpaw
10HP / 50SP (-10HP)

OOC: If you want her to dodge that attack and take no damage, all you have to do is Dodge and Fight. The owl is dead now so thats up to you.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyMon 17 May 2021 - 23:38

((Nah, she won't die, and it'll be a good excuse for her to interact with Rookfire. Not sure how severe her injuries would be since it took half her HP, so I can edit if need be.))

Ravenpaw gasped as the owl's talons met her fur. She hissed in response as her mentor finished off the owl. It had managed to leave scratches from her shoulder to midway down her side. She tried to turn and look, but chose not to when the pain worsened with the movement. She instead looked at Moonshine as she approached, and sighed. "I'm not sure." She felt a bit of shock at taking her first injury, but with the excitement of the fight wearing off, she wasn't sure how bad the injury was.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 0:13

"The injuries don't look too bad. It depends on how you feel. Do you want to try to catch one thing and then head back to camp or do you want to go to the medicine den now?" The choice had to be the apprentice's though Moonshine had a feeling that if they retreated now, it could be detrimental. It could damage Ravenpaw's confidence, and she didn't want that. But the decision had to be Ravenpaw's not Moonshine's. She couldn't feel her apprentice's pain.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 1:09

Now that the excitement had worn off, the injury hurt, but not as bad as Ravenpaw thought it would. She slowly moved to look at her side, and noticed it wasn't really bleeding anymore. She seemed to be okay now, and Ravenpaw doubted it could get much worse. "Let's try to catch something else, I think I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]   A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Moment to be Real, Hold on, and Feel I Belong [c]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next