Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Now I Know Where I belong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

Now I Know Where I belong Empty
PostSubject: Now I Know Where I belong   Now I Know Where I belong EmptyMon 13 Sep 2021 - 10:51

Exiting Flintstar's den, the brown and white tabby felt her heart rising. Have I finally found my place? She thought, near giddy with excitement. Murkystrike, Murkystrike. What did ShadowClan's deputy look like.. Oh! She was Basilpaw's mom! Jasminepaw remembered a tortoiseshell stopping by to say hello to Basilpaw the other day. That must've been Murkystrike! Hmmm, but how would she get the deputy out of the warriors den without waking every other cat? It was dawn, and the ShadowClan cats preferred being active at night. Lost in thought, she suddenly was snapped out of it when she bumped into a fluffy figure - another cat.

"Eep! S-sorry!" She stammered, and backed up, only to realize who'd she'd bumped into. "Murkystrike!" Jasminepaw's eyes lit up, and she stared at the deputy."I was looking for you! Can we talk for a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Now I Know Where I belong   Now I Know Where I belong EmptyTue 28 Sep 2021 - 8:10

Murkystrike was heading to the warrior den, having just sent the dawn patrol on their way. Her gaze was focused on the nest that was waiting for her inside, with Mistyfalcon already curled inside of it, when a small figure bumped into her side and pulled her from her thoughts. She blinked as she turned to look at who had bumped into her, gaze soft as she recognized the clan's newest arrival, Jasminepaw. So she had been looking for her? Biting down a yawn, she nodded and purred. "Of course, Jasminepaw. What can I help you with?"

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Now I Know Where I belong Giphy
Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Now I Know Where I belong   Now I Know Where I belong EmptyTue 28 Sep 2021 - 11:23

"Thank you, I p-promise it won't take too long!" Jasminepaw chirped, something akin to excitement in her eyes. "Uhm, well, I-I talked to Flintstar and erm, well, it's a l-long story but uh.." She trailed off, suddenly a bit nervous. Flintstar had given his approval, and Loudpaw and Basilpaw were nice, but would Murkystrike be okay with it? Would ShadowClan as a whole be okay with it? "Well, uhm, I'm staying! I-I'm not going back to S-SkyClan. I can't. I r-ran away, and I don't want to g-go back there! S-so, uh, Flintstar told me I c-could stay here, if I wanted. A-and I do!" She added quickly, looking at up Murkystrike no doubt in her eyes.

This was what she wanted. This was her home now. "Flintstar told me to f-find you. H-he said you'd help me just adjusted, I-I'm assuming he meant by appointing m-me a mentor." The brown tabby explained. "So, uhm, thank you!"

Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Now I Know Where I belong   Now I Know Where I belong EmptyTue 28 Sep 2021 - 12:13

Murkystrike sat down, tilting her head slightly. "Jasminepaw, you don't need to thank me for making time for you, and you certainly don't need to rush. I'm ShadowClan's deputy, I'm here to listen and to help however I can." The excitement in the young she-cat's eyes peaked her curiosity, and thankfully she didn't keep her waiting long. "I see. Alright, I'll need some time to think about who the best mentor for you would be, but I'll get you assigned to one. ShadowClan is pretty different from SkyClan, so be vigilant and dedicated in your training, okay?" She mewed, smiling down at her reassuringly. "In the meantime... Tell me a little bit about yourself. What do you like, or don't like? That will help me pair you with a good mentor. Most apprentices I have watched as kits to get an idea of their personalities and needs in their training, but I don't have that background with you.... Yet. So let's get started on that, shall we?" Murkystrike purred, curling her tail around her paws while she waited for her answer.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Now I Know Where I belong Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now I Know Where I belong   Now I Know Where I belong Empty

Back to top Go down

Now I Know Where I belong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum