Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Third Time's Not So Lucky {closed}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

Third Time's Not So Lucky {closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Time's Not So Lucky {closed}   Third Time's Not So Lucky {closed} - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Mar 2021 - 6:01

The member 'Nacho' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's Not So Lucky {closed}   Third Time's Not So Lucky {closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2021 - 10:23

"Get. Off. Of. Her!" He roared, throwing the goose off his apprentice. They went tumbling along in a flash of feathers and fur, hissing and honking the entire way. Downtuft bared his teeth, and lunged for the goose's throat, but missed when the goose suddenly flipped over. Get back here! He thought angrily, tackling it again, "Just die, would you?!" The tom yowled, an before the goose could do anything, he ripped its throat out, effectively silencing it. Forever. "Brookpaw!" The sandy warrior shouted, turning and racing back to where Brookpaw was, laying on the ground. "Brookpaw, are you alright? Come on, rabbitbrain, let's get you back to camp. Lean on me, you'll be fine."

Downtuft used KILLING BITE on Goose #1. It COST TEN SP and Goose #1 will NEVER FIGHT AGAIN.

Brookpaw:
10/20
50/80

Downtuft:
60/80
200/240 (-10)

Goose #1: Dead!
34/40
110/130

Goose #2: retreated!
20/40
130/130

Last edited by Stormy on Fri 7 May 2021 - 8:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's Not So Lucky {closed}   Third Time's Not So Lucky {closed} - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Mar 2021 - 12:35

Brookpaw dug her claws into the goose, grinding her teeth against themselves as she struggled to pin down the winged beast. "Hurry up, Downtuft! She thought desperately. Suddenly, the beast was flung off of her, and she watched half dazed as Downtuft killed the goose. Her foreleg was bleeding and she had a wound on her flank. "Th-thank you for coming back... You saved my life." Her eyes teared over for the first time in her life, and she stifled a sob. "I'm sorry about everything I said. I promise, I'll never disobey you again! I would be dead if you hadn't acted so fast.." She sniffled, and leaned against the sandy warrior as they slowly made their way back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's Not So Lucky {closed}   Third Time's Not So Lucky {closed} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Time's Not So Lucky {closed}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2