Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol) Empty
PostSubject: A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)   A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol) EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 18:44

Lilyheart stumbled out of the warriors den, drowsiness making her limbs heavily as she blearily walked over towards the fresh-kill pile. Her fluffy fur a mess from her bed, looking over herself she sighed and turned to pick up a plump bird. Turning towards a patch of sunlight she sat herself down, resting her prey at her paws she turned to nip out the clumps. Once her beautiful black and white fur was sleek and glossy once more she crouched down to take a bite, but seemed to pause. Taking a moment to enjoy the day first.

The sun was out, it's ball of light obscured just barely with cotton ball like fluffed clouds, the sky a beautiful shade of blue that reminded her of the moonlight creeks clear water. The stark greens and browns of the trees that she loved to climb and jump across, the flowers that were of pinks, purples, whites, and blues. Soft green moss lining the Tallbranch and the nursery, petal soft grass under her paws as she walked or lightly shuffled her light pink pads on. Bright white patches of snow that survived around the den walls, their shade protecting them from the suns cruel but life giving rays.

Lilyheart's chest expanded as she breathed in the clear and crisp air, the wind just lightly rustling her ear fur as she looked at the fluffy white clouds once more, her face to the sun as she closed her eyes, basking in the warmth. The she-cat couldn't be happier, the lushness of Skyclan territory and beautiful sky seeming to lull her. This went on for a moment more until a shadow over cast her face, opening her crystalline blue eyes she picked up an eyebrow. "May I help you?" She mewed, not a hint of irritation in her voice except for curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)   A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol) EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 17:18

The medicine cat had actually just been wandering aimlessly about the camp when she came upon Lilyheart. She hadn't meant to intrude on the she-cat's personal space and had even hardly noticed that she was close to her until the warrior spoke up. Snapping out of her daze, she glanced around until she saw that Lilyheart was almost right underneath her paws. "O-Oh, sorry..." she muttered bashfully, backing up so that the she-cat had more room. "I didn't see you there. I-I was just on my way out." It wasn't quite the truth, but the more that she thought about it, the better the idea sounded. She did need some herbs. She was getting low on colts-foot and poppy seeds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)   A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol) EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 18:07

"It's quite alright Rabbitfoot." Meowed the warrior, getting to her paws she looked at Rabbifoot with inquiry in her eyes. "If you're on your way out would you mind if I came along? I'd like to check the borders, maybe you could find some herbs along the way? Leaf-bare was harsh this season so I'd think you don't have that many." Grasping her chosen prey she put it back on the pile, she'd eat later.

Lilyheart padded towards the camp entrance with grace in her step, stepping just before the tunnel she looked back at Rabbitfoot with a small smile on her lips, her tail high.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)   A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol) EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 19:24

The medicine cat's expression went from apologetic to surprised in a matter of heartbeats. She had never gone out with other clan mates on patrols before besides Oceanlight. "O-Oh, yeah!" She mewed. "I've never really had company before, s-so... I'm sorry if I get in the way. Hopefully we both find just what we need!" The she-cat tried to stay optimistic. Ever since her ceremony, she had been trying her hardest to keep an upbeat personality and stay positive like her father would want. Besides, it was difficult being sad all the time. As the warrior got up and moved to the entrance, Rabbitfoot padded after her, getting a little excited about their adventure. She could see a warrior at work for once. That was exciting, right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)   A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol) EmptyTue 14 Mar 2017 - 10:32

"Oh, well I'm glad you've got me for company today." Meowed Lilyheart, her voice as soft as flower petals. With a nod she pushed through the entrance and into Skyclan territory, the scent of flowers stronger now as they're carried by the gentle wind. A black and white speckled flower caught her eye and she gave it a knowing nod, before turning to Rabbitfoot with a silly grin. "Is there anything you want to get first? We can get your herbs then we can do my patrol." Lilyheart mewed, tilting her head in inquiry.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)   A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol) EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:17

With a new pep in her step, Rabbitfoot padded out of the camp right behind Lilyheart in a much better mood than she had been. She couldn't lie, it was very nice to have someone with her, primarily someone from her own clan. Outside of Oceanlight, Rabbitfoot didn't really have anyone. Moving to where she was walking beside the she-cat instead of behind her, she paused for only a moment when the warrior asked what she needed. "Oh, um... Well, I really need some more poppy seeds. We aren't out of them, but we're running pretty low and with those being the most used herb in the clan, I... I think we need some more. Problem is, I don't really know where we can find some in this cold weather," She meowed, her eyes scanning the territory around them. Even though the temperatures were slowly beginning to warm up and the snow was melting, there was still a nice frost that blanketed the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)   A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol) EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:34

Lilyheart's pace slowed just slightly as she thought over the medicine cats herb problem, poppies could be probably found in warmer places under trees and under bushes right? "Well... let me see here, we sleep in warm places like under bushes or under trees with dug out little borrows, and prey do the same... so why not plants?" Lilyheart softly tilted her head side to side as she walked. "Lets check where the trees are thinner but have bushes, ferns and trees with holes by their roots?" The black and white warrior suggested, looking to Rabbitfoot with a quirked brow. It was the she-cats decision in the first place anyways.

If the plants and prey were in the same area then she could probably get something for Rabbitfoot and herself, and a maybe one or two for the clan. The hunting was much better after all. Lilyheart was finding that Rabbitfoot was quickly growing on her, like a tick that she didn't mind having. Smiling softly with a little more purpose and friendliness than before she took a moment to appreciate the company.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)   A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol) EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 12:08

At first, Rabbitfoot wasn't quite sure where Lilyheart was going with it, but by the end, the she-cat listened intently to the warrior with bright eyes as if she just had an epiphany. "Actually, that's not a bad idea!" she purred before she starting looking again. This time, her focus was on the smaller and warmer areas of the territory. Hopefully this would work since they wouldn't be anywhere else in the territory, but if nothing else, they could try to find some prey for Lilyheart. "I can start looking over here if you want to try to do some hunting! Maybe we can find something at the same time," she said, finally moving farther into the territory to do some searching.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)   A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol) EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 18:11

Nodding with a bit of a grin on her face Lilyheart turned away from the medicine cat, though not going too far away lest the she-cat needed her. Settling down in a small patch of daisies that had a bit of sun on them, she waited and watched. Scanning the trees and the ground for prey, opening her mouth to scent for prey every so often. When she looked over to Rabbitfoot she got a whiff of squirrel and fresh too, ears pricking she looked around, finding the squirrel and a rather plump one too nibbling on a couple of tree roots a few tail lengths ahead of her. Ducking down the she-cat ever so slowly crawled forwards, eyes watching it like a hawk.

Then she launched into the air claws extended for it, but she landed just short and it shot up the tree and she quickly followed. Lilyheart managed to gain on it quickly, as it hopped onto a branch she leaped onto it in an instant her powerful hindquarters giving her the strength she needed to make such a tricky jump. Teeth snapping around the squirrels neck she broke it swiftly before looking down at Rabbitfoot who was probably picking herbs by then, sizing up the distance to jump down from. Finding no issue with it she jumped down with a 'whump' stirring up dust and kicking up daisy petals.

"I've got us a meal for later Rabbitfoot." Lilyheart declared as she proudly held up her squirrel, still very much a young cat at heart.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)   A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol) EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 17:08

As Lilyheart padded a short distance away to begin hunting, Rabbitfoot started her own search, looking at nearby trees and under small bushes to see if there had been any room for poppy seeds in this cooler weather. Searching from tree to tree, all of her efforts were coming up short. With a slump, the medicine cat sighed lightly and continued to look, determined to find something. Soon, the she-cat started getting more creative. She searched all around the trunks of the trees, trying to find any holes that might have grown into them and finally, she came across a rather large tree, stretching tall into the sky with a huge trunk. A deep hole was gorged out at the base like something had made its home there at one point. With curiosity, Rabbitfoot smelled the hole to make sure it was clear. To her surprise, there was almost no scent to it regarding small animals. Instead, she caught a whiff of a familiar herb. She wasn't quite sure it was poppy seeds, but it would work!

After a moment of thought, she finally decided to go in after it. At first, only her muzzle was in the hole but soon, she had her entire head buried inside of the tree with her rear in the air, trying to reach the herbs that were growing inside. Conveniently, this was the exact time that Lilyheart happened to show up with the large squirrel. As soon as Rabbitfoot heard the she-cat's words, she shot up out of the hole with a mouthful of herbs, her eyes wide as if she'd been caught doing something wrong. "O-Oh, great!" she said between the leaves in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)   A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

A rabbit's foot is lucky? (Closed patrol)
Page 1 of 1