Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Troublesome Bunch (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Candied

Candied

Characters : [S]neezekit | [W]ispkit
Clan/Rank : [S] WindClan Kit | [W] RiverClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 14

A Troublesome Bunch (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Troublesome Bunch (Open)   A Troublesome Bunch (Open) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 22:00

Wispkit hadn't ever been outside of the safe nursery. Why has there been a reason? Also maybe I wasn't allowed... Anyways. Wispkit hadn't been outside of the nursery. She hadn't wanted to ask anyone, and be more annoying than she thought she was. But one of the nursery queens had mewed to them all that "It was finally time you all left me alone!"

Wispkit was hiding in the corner of the nursery, watching kits go thru the entrance when the queen pushed her thru the entrance.
"Woah..." Wispkit breathed. She looked around and surveyed the camp, gradually walking about, when she suddenly bumped into another cat!

[S]neezekit ~ WindClan Kit ~ color=#990000
[W]ispkit ~ RiverClan Kit ~ color=#33cc99
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: A Troublesome Bunch (Open)   A Troublesome Bunch (Open) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2021 - 8:07

Nightwolf had been licking his chest when suddenly, something bumped into him. Something small. And so he jumped onto his paws. He then looked down at the 'thing' that had bumped into him, and saw that it was a kit. "Oh hey! You okay?" He asked, looking at the small kit, with his head tilted.

Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: A Troublesome Bunch (Open)   A Troublesome Bunch (Open) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2021 - 20:38

A secondary shrill of alarm mimicked the gentle question on behalf of Nightwolf, the quiet sound gentle and friendly on the tongue. Neatly plumed tail neatly arcing skywards in a nonverbal declaration of interest, there was a prominent skip in Niylah's quick steps as abandoned her previous position alongside the bird she had selected for a snack as she descended upon the pair of Clan cats with all the welcome of a circling carrion bird. Bright gaze gleaming sharply as it carefully switched between Nightwolf and Wispkit, the she-cat's angular features were awash in the reflective gleam cast by the heavy shadows carelessly tossed under the fox pelt currently seated atop her crown. Flourishing steps halting a respectful distance away from the unintentionally tangled pair, the terse air was filled with a faint drag of fur as Niylah playfully bent down to peer closer at the young kit- the heavy weight of the Asylum-mandated predator pelt shifting perilously against the narrow width of her shoulders. Cocking her head to carefully size up the unfamiliar youngster sprawled before her, the humid air was stained with a faint rumble prior to her speaking.

"Well hello there little one," Niylah purred out, silky voice threaded through with the faintest remnant of venom, "I don't believe I've seen you before."

A Troublesome Bunch (Open) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity

Last edited by Seer on Fri 8 Jan 2021 - 13:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shhh i just noticed a spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
Candied

Candied

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Troublesome Bunch (Open)   A Troublesome Bunch (Open) EmptyWed 6 Jan 2021 - 20:41

Wispkit finally untangled herself from the cat and responded "Oh! I'm s-so sorry..!" The cat who she bumped in to was a newer warrior, he didn't look like Wispkit's adopted dad Swooptalon, who had already got a grey muzzle.

Wispkit smelled a bird from a few fox-tails away, and a silky voice coming from the presumable catcher of the bird, She stood on her catch proudly, she seemed really sociable and cool. Bird was one of Wispkit's favourite food. "Y-yeah. I like to stay in the nursery..." Wispkit felt a little nervous with the gazes of these new cats on her. Hopefully I didn't annoy them. she thought Great first impression Wispkit!

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Troublesome Bunch (Open)   A Troublesome Bunch (Open) EmptyThu 7 Jan 2021 - 7:40

"Don't worry, its okay!" Nightwolf smiled, before looking up towards the Asylum cat that had approached them. His paws shifted around nervously, but his bright smile still remained on his face. "Oh hey, what's your name?" He asked, his eyes staring up and down the pelt on her back.

Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: A Troublesome Bunch (Open)   A Troublesome Bunch (Open) EmptyThu 7 Jan 2021 - 16:41

The sounds of this camp were different. Murmurs of conversation wound around the massive tabby tom as he rested with paws folded underneath the white swirl on his chest, eyes closed comfortably in an apparent doze by the shadow of one of the scraggly river bushes. Rather interesting, with the mixture of voices and tinkling river tumbling over half-melted ice, the calls of strange birds ringing over the mostly open marshes near this camp.

The flow of conversation changed, a different note of voices nearby catching his ear, and it tilted slightly, warm amber - almost with a hint of orange - eyes cracking open. They rested on a small ball of fluff disentangling itself from one of the... warriors - a strange name for a fighting cat; apt, but odd, nonetheless - and apologizing in a high yet slightly softer, nervous voice. The kits usually didn't come out of the nursery often - perhaps it was in fear that the evil Asylum cats would eat one. A small glimmer of teeth showed for a brief moment as his lips lifted in an amused smile, eyes tracking the path of his fellow Nightstriker towards them, her posture vaguely predatory.

Of course, there might be a grain of truth to that.

Though the kitten didn't seem as fazed by that as she should have been. Unfolding from his position, he languidly stretched his paws in front of him, smooth pawsteps pacing forward. The weak sunlight flickered over his pelt, catching on the almost flame-like hue beneath the nearly black slashes carved through it in swirls, and glowing on the touches of white splashed sparingly on chest and toes. "Isn't it rather early in the morning for a snack, Niylah?" He asked mildly, his voice a gentle rumble like distant thunder, vibrating through the air. She, of course, was wearing her pelt. His own he mostly only wore outside the camp - his size and usual appearance was more than enough to generally keep the more rebellious from giving him anything but a glare.

The welcome chill of the gentle winter breeze swirled briefly through his pelt as he turned his attention to the Clan cat and kit, a mild curiosity in his eyes at the way the warrior looked at Niylah. What strange cats....

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Candied

Candied

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Troublesome Bunch (Open)   A Troublesome Bunch (Open) EmptyThu 7 Jan 2021 - 20:32

Wispkit shook off and took her mind off the warrior she bumped into for a minute to take in the scenery of the seemingly new camp. Wispkit probably saw this camp before, but she was so young when Swooptalon brought Wispkit into camp, that it was like she was here for her whole life.

There was a stream burbling close to them, with a scrappy bush next to it. There was a cat resting under the bush, enjoying the shade. Wispkit couldn't wait until she could swim in the river like much of RiverClan. She saw a few other river bushes in the clearing, she tried to guess which den was which. That one is bigger, so maybe it's the warriors den? Wispkit guessed I'll check later maybe.

Wispkit looked back to the river, it was louder than she thought, and saw that the cat resting in the shade was coming towards the she-cat that caught the bird. The cat mewed to the she-cat and glanced at Wispkit and the warrior.
"Hi!" Wispkit mewed "I'm W-Wispkit!" Wispkit licked her neck-fluff uncomfortably. Hoping she wasn't being weird.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: A Troublesome Bunch (Open)   A Troublesome Bunch (Open) EmptyFri 8 Jan 2021 - 13:48

Weight carefully rocking back onto the fine arch of her heel, Niylah returned to her full stature in a singular, fluid motion, the heavy weight of the familiar fox pelt strewn atop the crown of her head gently shifting under the practice movement. The molly's sharp, honeyed gaze remained fixed upon the little shape of Wispkit as she peered up, youth-soft gaze devoid of the fear that many young RiverClanners traditionally adorned whenever confronted by an Asylum onlooker. Lips curling back into a friendly, yet mildly disconcerting, simper and left eyelid dropping shut into a brief flash of a wink, the dark-furred molly's voice was velvety and dark as she mewed out, "well it's certainly nice to make your acquaintance, little one. My name is Niylah, and I'm always nearby should you decide that you need a friend to get into trouble with."

Big dark pupils contracting and quickly refocusing on both Nightwolf and Cleft Spyre, Niylah's chin titled upwards as she rounded to give the two respective toms her devoted attention as Wispkit continued to scurry about, dark fur catching briefly in the momentary exposure to sunlight that her quick movements allowed. "My name is Niylah," She soothed out after a moment of silence, ghostly remnants of a crooked smirk gracing the delicate lines of her face, "and yours is Nightwolf, is it not? I believe that I've heard others address you as such." Warmly rounded points of her ears gently flicking at her Asylum counterpoint's mild inquiry, a mischievous gleam momentarily erased the traditionally predatory nature of her molten amber gaze.

"Perhaps," Niylah conceded after a thoughtful heartbeat, a delicate forepaw lifting to shake free a few stubbornly clinging feathers that hung heavily on the fringing of fur between her toes, "but whose to say that I haven't had an adventure night to demand such an appetite this early? As you know, it can be quite time-consuming to look after our dear RiverClanners."

A Troublesome Bunch (Open) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Troublesome Bunch (Open)   A Troublesome Bunch (Open) EmptyFri 8 Jan 2021 - 14:38

"Wispkit, that's a nice name!" Meowed Nightwolf towards the kit, before he looked up, his amber eyes staring at Niylah. "Nice to meet you Niylah!" He smiled. "And yup, my name's Nightwolf!"

Nightwolf then turned his head towards another Asylum cat, a tom who wasn't wearing his pelt like Niylah was. He tilted his head at the new cat. Snack? He wondered, before turning towards the bird Niylah had caught, having completly forgot about it. Oh right! He then turned his amber gaze back towards the new cat. "Hi I'm Nightwolf, are you Niylah's friend?" He asked, his friendly smile widening.

Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: A Troublesome Bunch (Open)   A Troublesome Bunch (Open) EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 17:43

The bird hadn't been quite what he'd meant - a glimmer of amusement swirling somewhere deep in his chest as they immediately attributed his comment to that. Perhaps it was best if they didn't understand. These RiverClanners could be somewhat... sensitive, at times. He rumbled his agreement, leisurely sitting down and letting the brush of his tail swirl near his paws. "It seems to take up all my time, lately." He regarded the black and white tom as the other inspected him curiously, returning his gaze with an idle one of his own, golden-orange eyes unblinking. "Though some of them can be... 'dear' - present company included, I hope."

A slight raise of his brow was his reply to Nightwolf's question, a vaguely dry glance rolled sideways at Niylah for a moment before he turned his attention back to the Clan cats. "Ah, of course. My manners. I am Spyre. Niylah is my oppo." Inclining his head to the other and the kit, he added in his deep, yet smooth rumble of a voice, "Pleased to meet you."

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw

Last edited by Chickenwing on Wed 3 Feb 2021 - 20:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Candied

Candied

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Troublesome Bunch (Open)   A Troublesome Bunch (Open) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2021 - 14:30

Wispkit looked a little embarrassed to interrupt their conversation. They looked important by their stance, and Wispkit stared at Niylah. Oh. They're Aseelum... No. Asylum. That was so cool. Niylah and her friend or partner had a don't mess with me aura. Wispkit wondered about it some more when she realized she'd been staring at them the whole time. Wispkit's mom said that Asylum Cats were dangerous and not to be trusted, but Niylah was very nice to Wispkit.

The tom cat that spoke to Wispkit looked calm and also not at all dangerous. She greeted him back "Hi! I'm Wispkit." she mewed. Wispkit felt cool talking to all these warriors and Asylum cats.

Wispkit saw a rock on the ground and bat it away towards the river. It plopped into the river. I wonder how deep the river is.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Troublesome Bunch (Open)   A Troublesome Bunch (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Troublesome Bunch (Open)
Page 1 of 1