Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Troublesome Rouge (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

Troublesome Rouge (open) Empty
PostSubject: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 5:33

Drift had gone out in search of prey. He was tired of eating mice and animals from Twolegplace farm, where he was staying at. He smelled a squirrel nearby, so he crouched down and crawled toward it. He wasn't used to hunting this kind of animal, so it ran off before he could spring on it. He growled quietly before searching for more. He was getting deeper into the forest then he had originally planned, but he was starving and had lost his way out. Maybe I can find Shimmerlight in here, he thought as he climbed up a tree to get a better view. He spotted a cat coming, and he crouched down, hiding in the branches, trying not to be spotted. His smell of rouge gave him away, but he still hid in case the cat below him was stupid enough not to look up.

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 6:56

Duskpaw was stalking an elderly squirrel that was scurrying around looking for nuts when a unfamiliar scent distracted him. He miss his mark and stepped onto a stick, frightening off the squirrel. But he was too focused on this new scent to be frustrated at the chance he lost to bring in kill for his clan. The scent didn't smell like any cat he knew, it wasn't a clan cat.

Rogue! He realised with a jolt. His fur puffed up as he twisted to look around him for an unfamiliar cat. When he couldn't find anyone around him, he looked up to spot a patch of grey fur peaking out from the foliage. The rogue would have succeeded too if it weren't for the fact that Thunderclan cats had keen eyesight from trying to spot prey hidden within the forest. He yowled loudly in a call to his nearby hunting patrol, before speaking to the rouge.

"What's a rouge doing in Thunderclan territory? If you're looking for a warm welcome, you're not going to get one. I'd suggest leaving before my clanmates get here."
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 4:17

Drift narrowed his eyes. "My apologies, I thought I could hunt here." He wanted to tick this apprentice off. The tom hopped to a nearby branch on a tree.

Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyThu 5 Mar 2015 - 6:22

Ducksnap had wandered out of the camp to get some piece and quite. He stepped, one on a leaf, and two on a rock. The experienced warrior was acting like an apprentice seeing the territory for the first time. Suddenly all the fun gears spinning his head stopped. Rogue. He let the fur on his neck rise slowly, then it spoke. He swallowed and looked around to see an apprentice. He nodded curtly, before sending his response to the rogue. "Oh be quiet. You know you aren't allowed here. And you better come down from that tree and run or we'll be coming up." it was the best he could come up with, as in scenarios this one didn't happen to much.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyThu 5 Mar 2015 - 7:47

Drift looked down as second cat who had appeared. He crouched down and dug his claws into the bark of the branch. "If you can catch me, I'll leave." And with that, the Tom jumped from tree to tree, heading away from the Thunderclan cats and deeper into the woods. He was surprisingly good at this way of travel. He had traveled like this in Twolegplace by jumping from rooftop to rooftop of Twoleg nests. He bolted through the treetops like a monkey swinging in the trees in the jungle.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:06

Duskpaw snarled as he gave chase, his paws propelling him forward after the rogue. The rogue might of had an advantage in the trees, but this was Thunderclan territory, and no one knew it better than the clan cats that roamed these woods. Knowing where to step, and how to step meant all the difference as he pursued the rogue with full speed. He wasn't getting away.
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 9:22

The kit had stumbled further off then she meant to. Not in Shadowclan territory anymore, she looked around and sniffed. Yuck! This place smelled horrible. She padded around, her eyes wide as she wondered if it was another clan's territory. She heard three cats rushing towards her, one seemed to be further up. I wonder if they could help me get home! She didn't know they were ready to fight and one was a rogue, and all she saw was kindness from other clans if visitors came to their camp. Dawnkit raced closer to the sound.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015 - 18:52

Duskpaw nearly crashed headlong into the kit if it weren't for the fact he'd slowed down when he heard movement nearby. But that didn't mean he avoided crashing altogether. With a skid, and a thump, he came to a sudden halt. He called out for Ducksnap to continue with the chase as he dealt with the foreign kit. "Chase the tree climbing rouge out of here! I'll catch up."

Looking down at the kit, he knew it wasn't one of theirs, but took one sniff to be sure. Scenting it was Shadowclan, he looked around for any trace of enemy warriors before relaxing and speaking to the trespassing kit.

"You're a bit far from home aren't you."
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015 - 19:07

She looked up at him with wide eyes. "Yes sir, I snuck out and went exploring on my own! I kind of got lost, but I know I'm another clans territory, I'm really sorry I crossed the border. Can you point me to the way home? By the way, why are you chasing that cat?" She said alost everything in one breath, then realized she missed something, "Oh by the way, I'm Dawnkit."

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyFri 13 Mar 2015 - 3:46

Drift heard voices from below him and looked down as the scent of another cat came to him. He saw one of the cats who were chasing him talking to a kit. He smirked. This was easy, now there was only one cat chasing him.

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyFri 13 Mar 2015 - 5:00

She looked up and saw the rogue moving through the trees. She watched him leap to tree to tree in awe. "Hi!" she called out, obviously still not noticing the tension.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 2:47

Duskfall rolled his eyes at the kit's carefree greeting of a rogue who potentially could have killed it for fun. Who knew with rogues, loners with no code. He approached the kit to pick her up by the scruff.

"To Shadowclan we go. Hopefully Thrushstar won't claw my ears off for trespassing."
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 5:11

She went limp when he picked her up to make it easier, and for once, silent.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 5:17

OOC: Will continue in Shadowclan territory
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 5:19

Ooc: Dawnkit actually is about to become an apprentice so I can't really do this anymore..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Rouge (open)   Troublesome Rouge (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Rouge (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next