Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ask chuu's cats !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1025

ask chuu's cats !! Empty
PostSubject: ask chuu's cats !!   ask chuu's cats !! EmptyTue 15 Dec 2020 - 18:30

ask any of my cats whatever you want! i'll bump this whenever a new cat gets added.

Code:
[b]who are you asking?:[/b]
[b]who is asking?:[/b] either one of your cats or yourself
[b]the question:[/b]

the roster:

alive:
dayspring of windclan
cloudpaw of riverclan
bearpaw of skyclan

deceased:
graybird of skyclan

or you can ask me something
character pages for more info!

pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』

Last edited by verychuu on Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 22:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

ask chuu's cats !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask chuu's cats !!   ask chuu's cats !! EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 8:30

who are you asking?: Graybird
who is asking?: Primroselight
the question: Was I actually a good mentor? You've become an amazing warrior, but was there anything I could've done better?

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse

ask chuu's cats !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask chuu's cats !!   ask chuu's cats !! EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 9:46

khamosa khristmas wrote:
who are you asking?: Graybird
who is asking?: Primroselight
the question: Was I actually a good mentor? You've become an amazing warrior, but was there anything I could've done better?

“You were the best mentor I could ever ask for. There are still a lot of things that I want to learn about and see, but that’s only because I’m insatiable. What matters is that you taught me everything I needed to know in order to be a warrior and you did it flawlessly. I don’t think you could’ve done anything better than you already did.”

pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

ask chuu's cats !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask chuu's cats !!   ask chuu's cats !! EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 10:49

who are you asking?: Ceres
who is asking?:  Shira
the question: Do you think I'm a good sister?  What should I do better?

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

ask chuu's cats !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask chuu's cats !!   ask chuu's cats !! EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 13:38

who are you asking?: Dayspring
who is asking?: Downtuft
the question: "Was I a good mentor to you? I was terrified of letting you down, and I now I messed up for a while-- but I- I hope I did okay. You don't hate me, do you? Oh stars I don't think I could live with myself if my own apprentices hated me--"

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

ask chuu's cats !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask chuu's cats !!   ask chuu's cats !! EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 14:58

Little Rippedeer wrote:
who are you asking?: Ceres
who is asking?:  Shira
the question: Do you think I'm a good sister?  What should I do better?

“Don’t tell anybody that I said this, but of course I think you’re a good sister! Why wouldn’t I? I’m glad that we’re together in SkyClan although we don’t get to talk that much due to our different factions, but yeah, you and Mirae mean a whole lot to me.”

Stormy wrote:
who are you asking?: Dayspring
who is asking?: Downtuft
the question: "Was I a good mentor to you? I was terrified of letting you down, and I now I messed up for a while-- but I- I hope I did okay. You don't hate me, do you? Oh stars I don't think I could live with myself if my own apprentices hated me--"

“You sound a lot like me when you’re nervous. I’m supposed to be the scared one, not you. I think that you were a great mentor, and even though I’m kinda nervous to officially start warriorhood, I feel prepared knowing that you taught me everything I need to know. I could never hate you, and I honestly have no idea why you’d even ask that. Why would I hate my own mentor? It’s not like you’ve done anything wrong.”

pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

ask chuu's cats !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask chuu's cats !!   ask chuu's cats !! EmptyTue 6 Jul 2021 - 22:28

heres a bump even though its been a while - i stumbled across this while looking through topics so i updated it 🤷🏽‍�

pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ask chuu's cats !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask chuu's cats !!   ask chuu's cats !! Empty

Back to top Go down

ask chuu's cats !!
Page 1 of 1