Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

to the sun [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

to the sun [closed] Empty
PostSubject: to the sun [closed]   to the sun [closed] EmptyMon 7 Dec 2020 - 10:10

Loathe as he was to give SkyClan any credit, Snowflight…missed them, somehow. At least they’d understood things like boundaries. They hadn’t paraded around the territory as if the new life they shared with RiverClan was normal and right and “exactly the same” as it’d been before. Snowflight gave a derisive snort—after a glance around to confirm Lyralei wasn’t listening in. That was the worst part. Though Asylum hadn’t taken over RiverClan’s nests, they had ears in every corner of camp. Whether they’d extended their reach over all of RiverClan, he didn’t know; he’d kept all four of his paws firmly within the camp’s boundaries since the takeover, half to keep an eye on the invaders, half because even the promise of late-season fishing couldn’t convince his pride to back down.

It’d been easy to stick to that at first. Today, though, his claws were burning to sink into something—prey, predator, maybe a fellow warrior near the border—and the sight of the fresh-kill pile nearly spilling over thanks to Asylum’s efforts turned his stomach. (Still not enough to ask, but enough to make a move.) With another furtive look, Snowflight picked himself up and padded across the camp, his plumed tail waving. None of the usual predators lurked around the exit. What were the odds he’d just be able to walk out?

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2521

PostSubject: Re: to the sun [closed]   to the sun [closed] EmptySat 12 Dec 2020 - 21:06

Two gleaming eyes peered from the shadows, watching strange cats mill about the damp clearing. There wasn't much to do around here when orders weren't coming in. Brick was starting to wonder if her superiors were avoiding giving her anything too important. But that couldn't be it, right? Perhaps they knew she knew her job was to keep an eye on those new to the Asylum so that they didn't get into any trouble.

Her soft gaze followed a white cat meandering towards the camp entrance, with no one appearing to stop him. This was her chance! She pranced forward, coming up behind the cat she'd met on the very first day they came! She still didn't know what his name was, though. "Hey, Mister Cool-eyes! Where're you going?" Whatever it was he planned on doing, maybe he could show her what the territory was like. She could brag about how responsible she was being to her sister later too! "I'm coming with you. I wanna know what's out there!" Her paws kneaded the ground excitedly. Hopefully he'd decide to still go out, it was disappointing when a cat decided to stay in camp instead when she asked to go with them. It was terribly boring with everyone else going out into the territory and doing things. 'Captain Lyralei never gives me anything important to do...'

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: to the sun [closed]   to the sun [closed] EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 12:38

It wasn’t the shuffle of pawsteps that gave the she-cat away, but her enthusiastic greeting: “Hey, Mister Cool-eyes!” Snowflight went rigid to the end of his tail. Oh, no. He knew that voice. Though he enjoyed complements as much as the next warrior, the one he’d gotten on the day of Asylum’s invasion—from the same cat chirping to him now—would never get any less baffling no matter how many times he tried to process it. Bracing himself to face that odd hare-skin again, he very, very slowly looked over his shoulder. Sure enough, there she was, front paws pressing into the damp earth. Like it or not, he’d been caught.

“Rivers, mostly,” Snowflight said, not quite meeting her eyes. “That’s where I’m going.” He tilted his head. “Still sure you want to come along?” Considering Asylum was made up of the most competent rogues he’d ever seen, learning they could swim like minnows on top of everything else wouldn’t be a surprise, but it was worth a try. Giving another flick of his tail, he continued on his way toward the exit. If she followed, so be it. There were worse rogues to be supervised by. Though well-trained and deceptively strong for her size, this she-cat was still young; if things went wrong, he could probably escape and run back to camp. Probably.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2521

PostSubject: Re: to the sun [closed]   to the sun [closed] EmptyThu 4 Feb 2021 - 17:57

Brick followed him out every step of the way, her fluffy tortoiseshell tail high in the air. She felt a bit like one of the Clan's "apprentices", going out with her "mentor". Ah, but her job was to keep an eye on him, not the other way around. Still, she could learn a thing or two about traversing this strange, water-logged land. "I don't really like swimming, but I'll do my best!" She flashed him a toothy and genuine grin. The chilly water nipped at her paw pads, like it were made of the little geckos she'd terrorized as a kitten. She hesitated for a moment when Mister Cool-Eyes slipped into the stream separating "RiverClan" camp from the rest of the territory. She'd have to do it to keep up! Taking a deep breath, she jumped in after him, letting out an involuntary little gasp at the sudden shock. She tried to say something while she was in the water but it only came out as indecipherable stammers, when she could make a sound at all.

Finally on the other side, she shook the water out of her pelt(s), teeth chattering. She could feel her hare's pelt sloping to one side and quickly twisted to fix it back in place. It'd be more than embarrassing if it fell off... it'd be indecent! "H-How do-do-do you do that every day? Are y-y-y-you made of ice?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to the sun [closed]   to the sun [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

to the sun [closed]
Page 1 of 1