Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Different Owl {Closed For Oak}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} Empty
PostSubject: A Different Owl {Closed For Oak}   A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 3:25 pm

OOC: Have you used/been taught the battle system?

Lightningstrike waited in the clearing for his apprentice to come out the den. Camp was quiet as most were out hunting for the clan. He'd try to get as much in today as possible, it hadn't snowed for the past few days so they had a bit of better weather to work with. He had already hunted in the dawn patrol that morning and was now finishing off a frog someone had caught the night before. It was one of the few things left since not many liked them like he and his father. He finished off the remaining bits and ran his tongue over his whiskers and jaws to clean them up. He hoped that his apprentice would be as energetic as he had been the day prior when he had been made an apprentice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: A Different Owl {Closed For Oak}   A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 10:27 am

ooc: no, to both. I went over what it was, and it seemed pretty easy, but we should probably do it just to make sure I understand ^^

and ya, hopefully XD

ic: Owlpaw had hardly slept that night—and it wasn't just because his nest was different, or that most of his new denmates (including him) snored uncomfortably loudly. He'd vowed to himself to work twice as hard as any apprentice as he lay in the fresh moss, thinking, and daydreaming about everything he would become, he'd overlooked sleep.

The mottled tom leapt from the apprentice den, pushing his way outside into the misty, cool air. He sighed happily, then, blue eyes widening, raced over to the fresh kill pile to check if his mentor was still there.

"Bright and early, Lightningstrike!" Owlpaw chirped, dragging out a mouse and settling beside the warrior to eat it. He grinned, having no appetite whatsoever. "What're we gonna be doing today?"

dylan thomas

A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Different Owl {Closed For Oak}   A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:25 pm

OOC: Well... the battle system is under renovations so I can't see it but, I'll do my best. Sorry for the wait!

Basically, when you're in a fight, you put your HP and SP in you post.

HP- health points

SP- stamina points (how much energy you can spend)

Moves cost certain amounts for example:

Lightningstrike used Front Paw Blow! Costing 5 SP and dealing 11 HP.

You will need to record your opponents points as well and deduct the damage. Keep their HP and SP in your posts just to make things easier for everyone.

Some moves do special things. You roll a dice to see how long the effect lasts. Scruff Shake stuns cats it is used on. The dice shows up when you hit preview, go to the bottom where preview/send are afterward and click on the plus sign. Then put effect dice.

The amount of damage that a move deals depends on the cat's rank. Lightningstrike does 11 damage because he is an expirienced warrior. But, if a kit did the same move, it would only deal 5. This is why keeping track of your cat's rank is important.

Clan Only Moves can only be used in certain situations and like stun moves, cannot be used twice in a row. Night Ambush can only be used at night but, it can be used everywhere. Water Push-Off can only be used in RiverClan territory.

Good so far or am I overwhelming you? This is the first time I've had to explain this.

IC: Lightningstrike looked down at the mouse with amusement. "Let's eat after training, alright?" he said. Nodding towards the open forest. "Maybe you can eat your own catch when we get back."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

PostSubject: Re: A Different Owl {Closed For Oak}   A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:21 pm

ooc: nah, I'm getting it. Thanks! :3

Owlpaw nodded, overwhelmingly pleased at that prospect. Shooting a scornful glance back at the nursery, where he'd lived only yesterday, he raced out of camp with his mentor, blue eyes bright.

dylan thomas

skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Different Owl {Closed For Oak}   A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 8:48 am

ooc: no prob. I don't need to explain the hunting system to you as a requirement but, do you need any help with it? We'll start with it first and then head on to the battle system.

Lightningstrike padded calmly through the territory, not phased by the enthusiasm. Redwood had been that way, he also changed loyalties in the blink of an eye. Hopefully Owlpaw would be different in that way. He scented the air, prey was abundant here.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

PostSubject: Re: A Different Owl {Closed For Oak}   A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Owlpaw opened his mouth wide, tasting the scents. He couldn't actually decipher what was what, but a small rustling in the leaves made his ear flick, then he slowly turned, giving a short, excited nod towards Lightningstrike.

Mind spinning, he crouched in the leaves. As a kit, he'd watched so many apprentices trying out the move that it almost came naturally. The tom crept closer, eyes narrowed with thought and determination. I can get this!

He lunged forward, claws outstretched, and...

messed up XD

dylan thomas

Last edited by Oak on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

PostSubject: Re: A Different Owl {Closed For Oak}   A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Owlpaw opened his mouth wide, tasting the scents. He couldn't actually decipher what was what, but a small rustling in the leaves made his ear flick, then he slowly turned, giving a short, excited nod towards Lightningstrike.

Mind spinning, he crouched in the leaves. As a kit, he'd watched so many apprentices trying out the move that it almost came naturally. The tom crept closer, eyes narrowed with thought and determination. I can get this!

He lunged forward, claws outstretched, and…hit fur. And teeth.

The thing lashed beneath him, and he let out a yowl, stumbling off of the animal and back towards Lightningstrike, fear coursing through his veins. What is that?

ooc: battle encounter, right? not sure how this would work if it's with a racoon~

dylan thomas

Last edited by Oak on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: A Different Owl {Closed For Oak}   A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 12:52 pm

The member 'Oak' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} Mistpe10
A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Owl {Closed For Oak}   A Different Owl {Closed For Oak} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Different Owl {Closed For Oak}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: