Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Drifting Undead

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 6:56 pm

Timber's paws ached from how long he'd been traveling. The Nofurplace wasn't exactly close to Riverclan, and since it had only been... well, basically forever since he'd left, he didn't even know exactly where Riverclan even was. It took him three whole days after finding the clans to track down that "funky fish smell" he'd heard someone in Shadowclan grumble about once. That was all he remembered about the clan his father had come from. He frowned as he walked, knowing fully well that the sole reason he even remembered that was because he thought the words "funky fish" were funny.

What a joke, his sole memory of Riverclan... his only tie to the tom that fathered him was a muttered insult that he wasn't even supposed to overhear.

Ugh.

Following his nose, he'd stumbled across a wide river, and decided to follow it. It had to take him somewhere right? Maybe one of those half-wit clan cats he shared blood with would stumble across him and drag him off into the wilds. He wrinkled his nose at the river's smell. It was indescribable, and far from pleasant. He really hoped that he wouldn't have to live next to it while he stayed here. Maybe he could convince them to give him an old cushion away from it or something. He saw absolutely no appeal in sleeping near something so nasty and wet. What if it flooded?

Ugh.

He already missed the dry, warm black stretches of ground that criss-crossed the Nofurplace, and the old grey cushion he slept on during the day. Speaking of day...

Timber's sharp gaze slid up to the sky above, seeing the first flickers of dawn peeking up and edging the sky in soft shades of blue and pink. His frown deepened into a scowl. He'd have to find shelter soon if the sun was rising. Though he couldn't see anything around him that would be too great to sleep on. He'd have to keep walking...

Ugh.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Drifting Undead QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:17 pm

Honeytongue ducked from the entrance of the RiverClan camp, taking a second to stretch out in the first rays of morning. It wasn't often that she was awake this early but with the weather getting hotter and hotter, she had taken to hunting at first light and sunset to avoid the hottest part of the day. A yawn escaped her jaws as she tried to shake out the tiredness that clung to her pelt, easily jumping the gap that separated the camp from the territory - sparing a sad glance at how low it was getting. She shook her head, turning and trudging into the territory.

At first, it seemed like it would be just like any other day but suddenly an unfamiliar scent caught her nose, causing her to freeze. It was another cat, she could tell that much but it held traces of...Each of the Clans, barely. Not like the cat belonged to any of them, but more they had spend time in each of the territories...Which meant...It was a rogue or loner. Her ears slicked back as she straightened up, going on high alert as she glanced around - carefully following the trail. "...Who is out there?" she questioned, tail lashing. "Don't think I haven't noticed you."

Drifting Undead ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:46 pm

Timber had been silently grumbling about the irritation of having to walk around during the heat of the day, and wrestling with strange plant life he'd never even seen before, when a feminine voice stopped him in his tracks. He quickly tried to piece together what all she had said while he was distracted, but she soon spoke again.

Rats.

He'd been caught. Quickly, he weighed his options as he crouched down to keep himself concealed in the tall grasses and greenery. He could run, probably. If he took off now she probably wouldn't be able to catch up with him... But then, she knew this territory far better than he did. Timber flexed his claws, realizing running wasn't an option. He wondered if he could take her in a fight. She was just a she-cat, there was no way she'd be any sort of match for him. He could knock her in the river and make a break for i-

Wait.

What am I doing?

This was a clan cat. She could lead him back to Riverclan, couldn't she? He grimaced at his previous line of thought. It probably wouldn't be the smartest idea to maul one of their people if he intended on asking for a place to stay... With that thought in mind, Timber rose to his full height and stepped forward, out of the strange plants. The female that greeted his gaze was much smaller than he expected, surprise widened his eyes for only a moment. He thought all clan cats were supposed to be big, fearsome savages... At least, that's what his former family had told him. This one didn't match the description at all... and suddenly he had his doubts about sharing blood with these cats. Well, maybe the savage part was right after all. She didn't exactly look thrilled to see him.

He shouldn't waste any time.

"Yo, you got a clan or somethin' around here or what?"

Drifting Undead QNTjwT2

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:56 pm

There was a long silence before finally movement caught Honeytongue's gaze. Her eyes focused on the shifting grass as a large tom stepped into view. She took a small step back, eyes widening as she took in the large tom. The size...Well, the tom's size rivaled that of Flintstar. But...He smelled like a rogue - he had muscle but it was obvious he wasn't that well feed. Slowly, a small comfort entered here as she became sure that she could hold her own even if he towered over her - her smaller size had an advantage after all. "Perhaps," she said as he questioned about the Clans, her fur rising on her back as she fixed him with a suspicious look. How did he know about the Clans? She was certain it wasn't often a good thing spoken about by rogues seeing how hostile they could be toward outsiders... "I need to know your intentions - I refuse to tell you anything if you means to harm my Clan."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 1:10 pm

Seeing the suspicion and tension that steeled the she-cat's little body was almost entertaining. Did she not realize one swing of his heavy paw could lay her flat on her back? These clan savages must be brave or stupid.

Probably both.

Still, he wasn't getting anywhere with this musty hunk of pillow-fluff unless he gave a little information himself. While he could understand the caution, it was still annoying. He could be sleeping right now, or even eating. Timber really hoped they had food there. His stomach wasn't too happy at him at the moment.

"My intentions are between myself and whoever you follow, but I'm not really here to pick a fight if that's what you want to hear."

Drifting Undead QNTjwT2

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 1:25 pm

Honeytongue's eyes narrowed as the tom refused to admit his intentions. RiverClan had suffered enough in the last few moons, they were finally in a stage of peace even with how hard things were getting with the recent heat - she wasn't going to blindly let this tom into the camp, mostly when their main defense, the river itself, was starting to run rather low. He could claim that he wasn't here to fight but...She knew how easy it was to lie. "I 'follow' my mate, and I think I know Ivystar rather well to know if she would be interested in hearing what you have to say in the first place," she said, sitting down as she curled her tail around her paws. 'Who she followed...' Tsk, did rogues really think their loyalty was so...Blinding? She didn't follow Ivystar, she stood with her. Not behind her, but at her side. And while she was half tempted to just bring the tom in like he was requesting...They also couldn't really afford more mouths to feed. They wouldn't admit it but prey was getting harder to find as the river was drying up. They could survive but...It was better not to risk any threats. "And you can claim you don't want to fight but...Its easy enough to lie to get what you want. I don't think I am asking for much - your simple intentions. Besides, there are plenty of other Clans - how do I know what you want is with mine? I can tell you that Ravenstar, out on the moor, is far more open to outsiders if you want to hedge your bets there."

Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:42 pm

The tom stared blandly at her. What was a moor... or even a 'Raven Star?" Some meaningless Clan cat babble? "I have no idea what you're talking about. If you really need to know what I'm tryna do so badly, I'm looking for... someone. This is Riverclan, right? You smell like moldy fish, so I'm pretty sure I'm in the right place. Besides, if you're so concerned with me lying, knowing my intentions wouldn't really do you any good. How would you know I ain't lying about that, huh?"

His tail flicking with impatience, Timber considered walking right past her and continuing on his way. He'd have to find the place eventually, right? He'd take sleeplessness and starvation any day over wasting his time talking in circles with this rat. We're they all going to be this dense?
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 7:24 pm

Honeytongue was silent as she stared at him, ears twitching. So he was looking for somebody and it sounded like they were in RiverClan - the fact that he had actually got the name of the Clan right was something. He had a point, she couldn't know he was lying but any information was better than anything as it gave her an idea of what he knew - she still couldn't tell if he was dangerous but...Tsk, she knew muscle was everything. Finally, she pushed herself to her paws. "Good enough for me," she meowed as she motioned for him to follow. "And no, I wouldn't know if you were lying but its important to get an idea of what you know...And besides, I can be rather curious. You know the name of our Clan for example, which means that you heard about us and not the Clans in general. You smell of the other Clans but only their territory, which means you've been wandering but haven't run into another cat most likely," she meowed, swishing her tail as she glanced over at the tom. "...And now that I know what you are claiming you want from us, I can better judge if you will be lying. I hope you know the name of who you are looking for."

She paused as she reached the bank of the river that separated the camp, a smile flickering onto her face. "But welcome to RiverClan..." she paused, before a laugh escaped her. "Ah, I forgot to ask for your name. I'm Honeytongue. Now come on, stick close so that nobody jumps you and I'll go stir Ivystar awake." She padded into the stream - for as much water as there was left in it, and ducked into the camp proper. "Ivystar, we have a visitor!" she called out, heading toward's the warrior den where she had left her mates. "A rogue - seems to be looking for somebody. Seems to think he can get his answers with you," she said, poking her head in to locate the two she-cats. "Don't think he would have left otherwise so...Maybe you will have better luck finding out what he actually wants."

Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:10 pm

He watched her consider his words for a moment, rolling them around in her head as if trying to analyze them and extract hidden information from them. After that her entire demeanor changed. She was right. He had heard of the Clans. Though he wasn't about to just blurt out the fact he was from the Clans until he'd found his father. He didn't know the tom, but he needed something from him, and all he could do was hope that blood relation would be enough to buy him enough time here to get back on his paws. Not that this munchkin would have half a clue about any of that, yet. He also wasn't about to admit he didn't actually know the name of his own dad. He already knew how suspicious that would make him sound.

It didn't take long before Riverclan came into view. He paused, looking out over the area. It was quieter than he expected... quieter than he remembered Shadowclan to be around this time. Maybe Riverclan slept earlier than Shadowclan? Still, it seemed... so barren. He remembered the massive wall of prickly plants that protected his old home in the swamp. Riverclan had none of that, just a dwindling river nearby. Then again, what sane cat would want to jump into a river... for any reason really. Speaking of, how in the world were they supposed to get over there?

The she-cat beside him started up again, revealing her name and commanding him to stick close to her. He didn't even have a chance to answer before she stepped forward, into the water. He cringed, watching her cross without a problem.

"Timber... my name is Timber."

Well, Timberkit. Though being known as a kitten was more than embarrassing enough outside of the Clans, so he quickly dropped that part of his name. Biting back his distaste, he followed her into the stream. He made a point of doing his best to step into the shallowest spots possible, but in only a heartbeat all four of his heavy paws had been thoroughly soaked in the unpleasant chill.

U g h.

Hopefully he wouldn't have to do this often.

As soon as he was back on dry land, Timber shook each individual paw violently as he tried to keep up with Honeytongue. For something so tiny, she was quick on her feet. She finally stopped, and while she called out for some Ivy Star, he busied himself rapidly grooming the moisture from his legs and paws. These Clan cats must be insane to willingly live so close to so much water.

Drifting Undead QNTjwT2

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:25 pm

The sound of a new cat coming made Shimmerpaw’s ears prick. What was happening? She had no intention to talk to anyone, so she instead crept over as quietly as possible.

A Rogue... Shimmerpaw didn’t know much about Rogues, but she was fairly sure they were outside of clans. So this one had something they wanted to look for in the clan, according to that Warrior. Honeytongue? Yeah, that was probably her name...

Curious but cautious, Shimmerpaw stepped a little closer. Her ears flicked back and forth. She went just within hearing range of the rogue, watching him curiously.

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:

Last edited by Talis on Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:37 pm

((I don’t know if this is open or not but I can delete my post if it isnt)

Well...this was a rather surprising visit. Streamtail slipped out of the nursery to see what all tje commotion was about. She twitched her ears in surprise as a cat who looked like a full-grown warrior padded into Ivystar’s den, accompanied by Honeytongue. Streamtail vanished back into the nursery, figuring that this wasn’t her business.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:59 pm

Ivystar had been vaguely aware of Honeytongue leaving the nest, but she didn't stir much when the she-cat left. It wasn't uncommon for one of the three mates to get out early in the morning or later at night for a solo patrol, taking in the sights and sounds of the territory, which was rapidly declining. The unrelenting sun had shown no mercy towards the Clan, drying the river up to nothing more than a shallow little stream. It was worrisome, watching the prey dwindle. A combination of little places to fish and small land prey dying from heat exhaustion had left RiverClan desperate to get their claws on more prey, knowing that there was still at least one more moon of this heat ahead of them. For now, things could only get worse- of that much Ivystar was sure.

She lifted her head sharply when she heard Honeytongue's voice, back in camp so soon. Usually, their excursions lasted much longer than hers had, and the tone of her voice could only mean one thing: something unusual- potentially threatening- had happened. Snapping to attention, the she-cat nodded her head in thanks for the information. When she padded out of the den, she was met with the sight of a very large tom, frantically grooming his slick paws. Cocking her head for a moment, the grey tabby considered his looks. Tall and muscular, the tom certainly wasn't lacking in stature. Something about his coat was a bit too familiar though, and she couldn't shake the feeling that it was significant. After a brief moment, she sat down in front of him, gazing up into his eyes. "What is your business here?" Short yet concise, the tabby awaited the tom's answer. There was no point in wasting time with pleasantries.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:12 am

He soon grew aware of the eyes gathering on him, but he had enough sense to not stare them down threateningly... as much as he wanted to.

The tom instead focused on the pretty silver she-cat in front of him. This must be the Ivy Star that that little furball of a cat mentioned. He looked her up and down, his sharp green eyes sizing her up. This Clan cat struck him as a person of authority. Maybe she was his father's second? He wasn't sure what it was. Maybe the even look in her eyes, or the way she held herself. Regardless though, she most definitely not his father. Mild irritation flickered in the back of his mind at the yellow she-cat beside them. Was she deaf or something? This clearly wasn't the right cat.

Ugh.

Whatever, he might as well just talk to this cat. Ignoring her wouldn't help, and maybe she'd be able to lead him to wherever his halfwit father might be. Lifting his chin proudly, he rose to his paws and looked down at the Ivy Star before him. "I'm lookin' for someone. The tom you people follow, he's around here right? I gotta talk to him 'bout somethin'."

Drifting Undead QNTjwT2

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 1:05 am

Ivystar simply huffed when the tom wasted her time by staring her up and down, likely doing the same as she had done to him- but he was the stranger in camp, and she did so within reason. For the young tom, sizing her up the way he was seemed rather suspicious. She shrugged it off, knowing that if he were to attack anyone present, he was greatly outnumbered and likely out-trained. When he finally spoke up, she fought the urge to chuckle at his sentiment. "We 'follow' no tom. I suppose you are looking for the cat in charge. You're looking at her. Now, make your business here known or I'll have a pair of warriors escort you from our territory, with instructions to eradicate you should you become a threat." She said solemnly, gaze still pinned on the tom.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 1:28 am

He narrowed his eyes at her, tail flicking in further irritation. Escort him? And wait, what did she mean she was in charge? Where was his father? He flexed his claws, sinking them into the ground as he quickly ran through various ways he could convince the she-cat in front of him to give him the information he needed.

She could be lying. Maybe she was only in charge while he wasn't around, or maybe she just didn't trust him. Either way, playing along was his best bet for now. Lying wouldn't get him anywhere when he had no idea how the Clans worked. He couldn't bluff his way through this without a better understanding of their rules and life, and he wasn't stupid enough to think he could fight his way out of here if she caught an attitude.

"Cool it. I ain't here for a fight, furball. Last I heard, Riverclan followed a guy. Not my fault I ain't up to date" He muttered, his intense green stare still meeting hers head on. He didn't even know the guy's name, how was he supposed to explain to her who he was looking for? He wracked his brain for any fuzzy memories of his father, but came back with nothing...

Or... wait. Maybe...?

The hazy faces of his littermates flashed through his mind's eye for only a heartbeat. He knew he had stood out from them in one very specific way... maybe it was relevant?

"I uh... was told me and him have the same eyes?"

Drifting Undead QNTjwT2

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drifting Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting Undead   Drifting Undead Empty

Back to top Go down