Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Numb With Pain (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Numb With Pain (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Numb With Pain (CLOSED)   Numb With Pain (CLOSED) EmptyThu 28 May 2020 - 23:17

Willowheart sat quietly and still, staring at the apprentice’s den. The den her and Moonlight had shared. She didn’t feel anything, anymore. Not since her best friend died. Not since her mentor died. Moonlight’s teasing voice echoed around her ears, over and over in a never-ending loop.

”I’m going to be the best warrior ever!
”You mousebrain!”
Oh, how Willowheart wanted to sob. How she wanted to scream and yell at throw herself at Moonlight for dying. “Why did you have to die?” She asked softly. “Why?” Moonlight had always been beside her since she was a kit.

”Sleep and scars make you look cool...”

Those words were the ones that Moonlight said to Willowheart when she was injured. “But do the scars in my mind make me look cooler?”

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down

Numb With Pain (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: