Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed]   Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed] EmptyWed 22 Jan 2020 - 19:35

Echofrost sat by the Thunderpath, alone. Every few minuets, a monster would roar by, leaving anew their rancid stench. Once you sat near them for long enough, you couldn't smell it any more. Part of him wanted to walk onto that path, just lie down and let the monster crush him beneath it's giant round paws. But to do that would be betrayal to his clan, leaving them with one less warrior, no matter how pathetic. As he gazed into the forest beyond, a movement caught his eyes. As he stared more intentionally at it, a scent wafted its way towards him, and his hackles rose instinctively. It was a fresh ShadowClan scent. What were they doing so close to the border? Looking for trouble? His old habits came back from his reckless time as an apprentice, trying to win the attention of his clan mates by winning border skirmishes. Old habits die hard. Is it trouble you want? Echofrost thought, scowling at the source of the scent, a smirk creeping onto his face. Than that's what you'll get! Maybe a little skirmish could raise his spirits.

Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed] Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed]   Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed] EmptyWed 22 Jan 2020 - 19:55

Sparkfire was hot on the little mouse's tail. Even when it tried to lose her by leaping over rocks or ducking under snow-covered brambles, the ShadowClan warrior still clung to its trail like feathers on a bird. She could just barely hear her belly rumbling hungrily over the sound of wind whistling past her ears the closer she got to her prey. This mouse was a rarity in leaf-bare; plump, juicy, and able to feed nearly every kit in the nursery. She couldn't lose it.

However, she forced herself to scramble to a halt, sending dirty mud flying, when she picked up an even stronger scent: the Thunderpath. She knew better than to stray on the dangerous path, having been told horrifying tales of cats straying unknowingly into a monster's path. She watched in frustration as the mouse darted over the Thunderpath before ducking safely into the snowy underbrush on the other side, in ThunderClan territory. It was impossible to go after it now.

Another shape quickly caught Sparkfire's attention. She looked over to the side to see a black-and-white cat staring at her with intense blue eyes. She narrowed her own yellow ones at the ThunderClan tom and flicked the tip of her bushy tail in annoyance. "What? I didn't cross. Quit staring at me like that."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed]   Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed] EmptyWed 5 Feb 2020 - 17:42

"Your clan is filled with code-breakers." Echofrost began to pad to the edge of the thunderpath, not flinching as a monster roared by. He hesitated for only a moment before dashing across the thunderpath and leaping towards Sparkfire. "You might as well have!" Echofrost knocked the ShadowClan warrior over, slashing at her with his claws. Oh, it felt good to fight again! Echofrost new that this diversion would be temporary, and might have consequences, but he didn't care.

Echofrost used Jumping strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 20 stamina

Echofrost
45/45 HP
140/160 SP

Sparkfire
50/60 HP
200/200 SP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed]   Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed] EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 21:11

Sparkfire tried to back away, but the ThunderClanner's claws scorched across her shoulder before she could escape. Spitting in fury, she decided to counterattack, extending her claws and slashing them across Echofrost's side. She was too angry to care about the clump of black fur that now stuck to her claws. "Oh, you want a fight, do you? I'm going to make you wish you had stayed on your side of the Thunderpath."

Sparkfire used Rear-Up to Slash on Echofrost, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Sparkfire
50/60 HP
185/200 SP

Echofrost
32/45 HP
140/160 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed]   Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed] EmptyTue 25 Feb 2020 - 18:30

Echofrost let out a hiss of pain as the ShadowClan she-cat raked her claws agents his side. He turned towards her, back arched and internal cringing in pain. He hadn't fought in so long... But Echofrost was not going to show any weakness! At least this was taking up his brain space. Then, Echofrost leaped on top of Sparkfire, digging his claws into her back. He did not intend to let go any time soon soon.

Echofrost used Leap-and-Hold on Sparkfire, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina

Sparkfire
39/60 HP
185/200 SP

Echofrost
32/45 HP
130/160 SP

Last edited by Fox on Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 18:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15081

PostSubject: Re: Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed]   Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed] EmptyTue 25 Feb 2020 - 18:30

The member 'Fox' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed] Mistpe10
Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed]   Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to Take My Mind Off the Pain [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: