Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]

Go down 
+5
deer
Reaper King
Ceryn
Honey Badger
Maple
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] Empty
PostSubject: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]   Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 10:52

With her head hung low between her shoulders, Ivystar led her Clan back to camp. StarClan had just barely managed to heal her wounds and bring her back, but there was nothing that could be done to mend her broken soul. She'd subjected her Clanmates to the wrath of the Righteous Few, and though none of them had been killed... They could've been. She'd failed as a leader, at protecting her Clanmates- the most important part of her job. As she pushed through tall grass and reeds at the entrance of the camp, she looked back at the bedraggled group behind her. Her son, Ashpaw, on Honeytongue's back, Stormbringer with Spiderquill at her side... The immense pain she'd caused the group put a dent in her heart, and she turned back around in shame. With one last stride, she led them back into camp, immediately leaping to the Willow Branch. "RiverClan," She called hoarsely, resisting the urge to hack up the blood that had gathered in her throat. "Those who need immediate care can see themselves to Spiderquill's den. Otherwise, gather around the Willow Branch. We've got some things to discuss, and those who were not present for this Gathering's events must be filled in." Ivystar let her tail dangle loosely from the Branch, waiting for everyone to settle and for those who remained in camp to gather around.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7369

PostSubject: Re: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]   Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 11:02

Honeytongue was silent as she padded into the camp, sparing a glance behind her to make sure that Ashpaw was still sound asleep. It had been a...Tense but also relieved trot back to the camp once they had fully realized that all of them had made it out of the battle. A good deal hadn't made it out unscathed but they had been lucky enough to not need to drag any bodies back and she was certain with enough time, Spiderquill would have everybody back into fighting shape. Her ears perked as she watched Ivystar jumped onto the Willow Branch, calling out for a Clan Meeting. She tilted her head, the tiniest seed of worry about what needed to be discussed.

She had honestly expected that they would waste no time in heading to their nests, to rest and sleep but she wasn't going to question Ivystar's choices - if she thought this was something that needed to be talked about now... She turned, ducking into the medicine cat's den as she sought out one of the empty nests. Carefully, she lowered herself and rolled Ashpaw from her back. "Here you are," she murmured as she touched her nose to him, a sigh of relief escaping her. "Safe back in camp. Rest well, little one. Everything is going to be okay, I promise you." Once she was certain that Ashpaw was nice and comfortable, she slipped from the den to join the rest of her gathering Clanmates, watching her mate with a worried gaze and wishing that she could just slip into the nest with her and Stormbringer and together they could just forget the events of the night in each other's company.

But it was better not to leave loose threads for the morning, she supposed.

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]   Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 11:53

Addershade followed his clanmates into camp, periodically checking to make sure all his children were accounted for as they made the walk back. When they eventually arrived at their destination, he let out a small sigh of relief, glad that they had all made it back safely without anything else going wrong on the way there.  

Everything else aside, the dark-pelted warrior was strangely...happy. He felt like he had, at least a little bit, been able to let out the breath he had been holding his entire life. The expectation that the worst would come. That the world was just waiting to fall apart at the seams. And that neither he nor his loved ones would make it through.

But some variation of the worst had come, and somehow...they were still standing. He really had meant what he had said to his son before they had all departed from the gathering; he thought, maybe, things were going to turn out okay. Maybe the possibility of danger didn't warrant the constancy of fear.

So Addershade waited to hear his leader's announcement, feeling oddly-- and perhaps, a little guiltily-- calm.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

PostSubject: Re: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]   Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 17:49

Untouched. She didn't know how.. It was weird. She remained silent on the journey back to camp. Every moment of the battle in her head but very faint at the same time after Ivystar had been killed. Was she that angry? Was she that fast gone? It was a little scary.

Amber eyes looked at her family. Eyes turning to each and every one of them before settling in her leader, her mate. A meeting.. The deputy padded over to the branch and say down in front of the gathering group. She had a lot to think through, but it could wait. Her clan came first.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]   Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 17:52

Applefang, still mad at himself, walked into camp. A coward. he thought bitterly. That’s what he was. The other cats had tried, and battled, but he had been too scared, paralyzed. And now cats were hurt. Luckily his mate was alright, but she shouldn’t have even been there, expecting kits and all. He sat down next to his father silently, his eyes gazing up towards Ivystar.

#44B3C7

Last edited by Deer on Tue 26 May 2020 - 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]   Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 18:13

Streamtail wanted to collapse onto her paws. She was so...tired. And wounded, too. Where was Applefang? She thought, needing the comfort of her mate after the events of the Gathering. “Applefang?” Streamtail whispered, padding up next to her mate. “You did great. You’re not a coward. I wanted to turn tail and run, too, but I stayed anyways. I don’t blame you. Battling dead cats...well, that’s something I never want to do again.” She nuzzled him affectionately, before turning towards Ivystar to hear what she had to say.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]   Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] EmptySat 30 May 2020 - 16:18

The very subtle impact of being transferred from Honeytongue's back to an unfamiliar nest was enough to wake Ashpaw, given the poppy seeds had begun to wear off.  Groaning, Ashpaw opened his bleary eyes and blinked; where was he?  Eventually, he managed to make out Spiderquill's piles of herbs.  He was back home.  Safe.  Though his body felt numb and distant, he felt a great release of tension.  It was all over now...they had won!  Ivystar was alive, Morningpaw was alive, and all of his friends and family were safe.  If he wasn't so sedated, he would be jumping for joy!

Managing to stand and walk slowly over to the entrance of the den, Ashpaw flopped down so that he could watch the meeting, yawning widely.  The cobwebs plastered to his ear and head felt sticky and tight, but at least there wasn't blood dripping into his eyes now.  He wondered what kind of scars the injuries would leave; if memory served him right, he guessed he might have a torn ear now.  Unlike the dog-bite marks on his shoulder, that thought didn't sit quite as proudly with him.  Ears don't grow back.  That will be with me for the rest of my life...like the death of a loved one.  Maybe it would serve as a reminder of what they had all almost lost tonight.  How precious the cats around him were...and how easily they could be taken.

I swore I would protect and serve them before...but now, it feels different.  More personal.  Less like, I'm being forced to do it out of obligation and more like...I want to, with all my heart.  I never want to lose one of them again, I never want to feel the way I did when Ivystar died...I want to stand by them, forever.

Is this...how true warriors feel?

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]   Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] EmptyWed 3 Jun 2020 - 14:38

On the walk back from Fourtrees, Snowpaw had drifted away from Addershade to search for the rest of his family. Nightwolf was alive; Applefang, too, though he’d been quiet in a way that seemed downright jarring on a cat like him. His paws had brought him to Stormbringer next, and Spiderquill, Ivystar, Honeytongue, and Ashpaw all clustered nearby. All okay. From that point on, he’d let the crowd guide him forward, feeling a bit like a dying fish tossed about by the current. Suddenly, the camp rose before him. They were safe. They were home.

Some cats moved toward Spiderquill’s den; the rest found seats in the main part of camp and watched the Willow Branch. Apparently, they wouldn’t be sleeping just yet. Leaning up onto the tips of his paws, Snowpaw spotted his father’s dark, rusty fur amidst the others. Though he hated to admit it, Addershade’s lack of faith in him had always mattered; it only made sense that what he’d said tonight mattered, too. Maybe it wouldn’t stick, but…Snowpaw was too tired for skepticism. Without leaving so much as a scratch, that battle had picked him up and wrung all the energy out of him. Now that he’d stopped walking, he felt his eyelids slipping shut. He shook himself, then padded to join his father and Applefang, sliding down until he was sitting.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]   Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] EmptyWed 3 Jun 2020 - 14:47

Nightwolf padded inside camp. He walked over and sat down near the medicine cat den, his eyes on the willow branch. They won against the rightoues few but right now all Nightwolf wanted was a nap. Once my injuries are healed and Ivystar speaks then I can have a nice long nap. He thought.

Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]   Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] EmptyMon 8 Jun 2020 - 10:48

Ivystar's throat was tight as she watched her Clanmates gather around her, with Ashpaw just outside the entrance of the medicine den. Perhaps she should have let them all rest... They were visibly tired and shaken, and some had wounds that needed tending to. What was she thinking? Shaking her head a bit, she took a deep breath as the last of her Clanmates filed into camp and took their seats. "For those who were not present at the Gathering, I'm sure you're rather confused... You may speak with your Clanmates for specifics, but all you must know for now is that the Righteous Few has been overthrown, and StarClan has returned to a position of power amongst the stars. As far as I am aware, there was only one casualty among the Clans, a ThunderClan she-cat. SkyClan decided to take their leave before the fighting began, but nevertheless, we managed to take them down, one by one, with StarClan by our side."

Maintaining a steady voice became more and more difficult the longer she spoke, her throat completely raw. Every time she parted her jaw a sharp burning sensation pushed its way through her body, only making her growing headache even worse. Clearing her throat, she looked to her Clanmates and hardened her gaze. She had to be here for them. "With all of that in mind, I think it is important that I make my intentions clear as a leader, as I never got the chance to do so after Torrentstar's passing. Forbidden romances will not be tolerated. If I find that you have participated in one you will either be demoted to the rank of an apprentice or confined to camp for two moons- given you cut off any ties with whoever your relationship was with- or exiled. The choice will be yours, and there will be no exceptions. If there are kits, they may be raised in RiverClan if it is the will of the mother, with no questions asked. A kit is not at fault for the sins of its parents." Ivystar's voice hitched for a moment, thoughts of Jaystar and Goldeneye filling her mind. That was irrelevant, and she shrugged it off with an inward sigh.

"We must not forget that the Righteous Few began as a few outcasted StarClanners and that it was the will of the stars that they came to have such power over us. While we all know that they were awful, vile creatures with no right to deprive the Clans of our loved ones and peace in the way that they did, they made their point very clear- the Code is there for a reason, and we must follow it. I'm sorry that all of you had to go through such horrible things, but we must find comfort now in the fact that it is all over, and maybe we have a shot at peace. To those of you that so bravely fought alongside me at the gathering- be proud of yourselves. You all proved just how loyal and strong you are, and I couldn't be more proud of each and every one of you. Now, let's all get some rest, and tomorrow we will all take the day off to do whatever you please- you all deserve it. I love each of you, and don't ever forget that." Although she'd spoken way more than she intended to, the grey leader thought it was necessary. Leaping off of the branch, she made her way over to the warrior's den and immediately laid down in her nest, leaving room for Honeytongue and Stormbringer.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]   Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables [OPEN; post finale topic]
Page 1 of 1