Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Apr 2020 - 19:38

Thick gray clouds promising one of newleaf’s many showers crawled over the moor. Once he’d clambered up the Tallrock, Raventail eyed them as if that alone might convince them to wait until this ceremony was done. Being clouds, they didn’t seem to care. Maybe the gloomy weather wouldn’t be enough to diminish the cat of the hour’s enthusiasm…assuming Eaglekit was as excited for this as kits tended to be. Raventail couldn’t be sure. He’d kept his distance from the nursery since Dappleshine had left it. Most kits didn’t spend the first moons of their life hidden in their nests, so he at least recognized them, like Eaglekit, by name and pelt—but he’d realized too late that wasn’t the same as knowing them. There would be time to figure that out later; for now, it was Eaglekit’s turn to become WindClan’s newest apprentice, and that mattered more. The small tom shook out his fur and called across the camp, ”Let all cats old enough to run the moor gather beneath the Tallrock!”

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Apr 2020 - 20:24

Raventail's call was a surprise to Clovertwist, who lay in the sandy clearing lapping at an aching kink in his tail. He had known it was going to rain before he even opened his eyes that morning - he'd begun to learn that his tail always ached more when a storm was rolling in - and spent much of his time shooting a hard stare at the clouds as if daring them to ruin his lounging. It seemed Raventail was going to interrupt it instead! Regardless, the silver tabby tom simply rose to his paws and moved closer to the Tallrock where the dark tom loomed beneath the clouds. Clovertwist caught Raventail's gaze and nodded his head once, flicking his tail in a hello (and partly to alleviate some discomfort). He waited patiently for the meeting to start - it was going to be a ceremony, most likely.

Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 8:37

Eaglekit had come out of the nursery all shining and sleek. She had known for a while now that it was her turn to become an apprentice. The nursery queens has whispered that she would do something to the clan. She flicked her tail unconcerned. Many cat had not liked her thanks to the backstory that she was a rogue born and didn't belong here in the clans. She shook her golden head and padded to the nursery wall where she would wait to be called by Raventail. It was her day to shine. I wonder what kind of mentor I will get. I don't really know any of the warriors, but I hope that I get someone worthy of myself.
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 1:16

A motion from below caught Raventail’s eye. He peered over the front of the Tallrock in time to catch Clovertwist’s silent greeting, and returned it with nod of his own and a quick smile. Clovertwist seemed to dislike rain as much as he did, albeit for a much different reason. With any luck, this ceremony would be over before the clouds opened up…though aside from the elders’ den, the nursery, and Aspenheart and Softpaw’s workspace, WindClan’s camp didn’t offer many places to hide. Soon, the rest of the Clan found their seats around the Tallrock. With everyone else settled, Raventail finally found the cat this meeting was for: Eaglekit, well-groomed as apprentices-to-be often were, hanging back by the nursery’s walls. Maybe she hadn’t heard him. More likely, she wasn’t comfortable approaching on her own. ”Eaglekit,” he said, raising his voice to be sure it would reach her, ”step forward.”

Tail swaying idly, he gave her several moments to make her way toward the front of the crowd. Then he began again, directing a smile toward her this time. ”You’ve reached the age of six moons, and it’s time for you to be apprenticed. From now until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Eaglepaw.” Turning his attention to the silver tabby beneath the Tallrock, he continued, ”Your mentor will be Clovertwist. May he pass everything he knows down to you.” Clovertwist had always been easy to get along with, at least in Raventail's experience, and he was a skilled warrior on top of that. With a flick of his tail, he bounded down from the Tallrock, ending the meeting. "Eaglepaw! Eaglepaw!"

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 7:24

Eaglekit flicked her tail happily. She had heard that Clovertwist was a skilled mentor in many ways, although she was unsure as if she was his first apprentice or was his second. She stepped up and touched noses with Clovertwist signaling that she was ready to become an apprentice and accepted Clovertwist as her mentor.

OCC: sumashira, do you want to start the thread or should I? I still don't know my way around the site yet....(hehehehe *nervous laughing*)
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 8:12

Clovertwist was soon proven right as Raventail signaled for silence and then called a kit to step forward. The silver tabby turned to look as the glossy golden fluff as she made her way eagerly forward, and his whiskers twitched with amusement and delight. It was good that other cats could still have enthusiasm and excitement in dark times; it was hard to be joyful alone! Clovertwist looked back up to Raventail as he continued the usual words, but when the kit's mentor was announced he was surprised to recognize the name as his own. He straightened up immediately, his awkward tail trying to curl with delight.

Clovertwist nodded when Raventail dismissed them all, and without wasting a moment the warrior was on his way to greet his new apprentice - Eaglepaw! "We're gonna be a good team, I can tell," he decided as he touched his nose to hers. He could see the excitement rolling off her whiskers. He looked up at the sky to gauge the light and then looked back at Eaglepaw, stating, "We'll have to start training tomorrow. It's gonna be dark soon, and I want you to see the moor in the light. You better get your new nest ready! I'll get you up in the morning." With that he kindly gestured her in the direction of the apprentices den.

ooc; I will make the thread! You can make the next one so you're more familiar with the site. <3 As your new mentor-roleplayer, feel free to PM me and bother me for posts or new threads or training or development any time you want. I love the mentor-apprentice relationship lol. Would you like to do a requirement first, or do you want to do some basic apprenticing like seeing borders and learning about the Clans?

Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 10:27

OCC: alright, I will look for that thread in Windclan territory. I don't really care what I do, just as long as Eaglepaw fills the requirements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1