Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Kid on the Block (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block (closed)   New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:00 pm

The member 'Windwillow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 Mistpe10
New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block (closed)   New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 7:59 pm

Dawngaze reluctantly nodded again, bothered about being outdone by such a young cat. "Sure. That's great." Was she part SkyClan or something? Willowpaw's jumping had been impressive. Dawngaze's half-RiverClan and half-ShadowClan build was better suited to low, slow, and steady movements. Perhaps she should have taken that into account before going after the birds. "Make sure you bury that. We don't want to attract other carnivores." She said before turning to scent the air for something a little more manageable.

A vole caught her attention as it dug to the surface, poking its blind head from its shelter. Dawngaze breathed deeply, dipped low into her hunting crouch, and stalked through foliage coverage until she was comfortably close to her target. She jumped, but her timing was bad. It had already slipped back into its hole because she had been so determined to wait for the perfect moment. The warrior lashed her tail as it slipped from her claws, then struck a stone that was nearby in anger. She was being a useless warrior and ThunderClan didn't need useless warriors.

Dawngaze: 231/240 SP

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun on Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block (closed)   New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 7:59 pm

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 Mistpe10
New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block (closed)   New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 8:09 pm

“Um...Dawngaze? Are you ok?” Willowpaw asked, concerned, as she buried her prey. “Prey is tricky...no cat can catch it every single time.” She was lucky, beginners luck. Her mentor was a great hunter, but the prey were sometimes too fast for cats. 

OOC: Do you want to do like a battle topic too?

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block (closed)   New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 8:46 pm

OOC: you can force a predator encounter if you'd like, or you can find an apprentice from another clan to have a skirmish with. It's up to you~

IC: She grimaced, feeling as though her apprentice was the mentor today. Although Beartooth, her real mentor, had never spoken to her like that. He hardly said anything. It was upsetting at the time, but Dawngaze knew that was just how the former deputy was. Willowpaw deserved better than Dawngaze's frustrated snark. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm having an off day, and I spent most of my training on fighting rather than hunting. It's not really one of my strengths." The tortoisehsell she-cat admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "If you want to keep getting better at hunting, then I will keep training you for it. You'll probably become better than me eventually, and then you'll have to ask one of the better hunters, like Ferretnose or Nettlefire, to teach you more advanced hunting techniques."

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block (closed)   New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 8:51 pm

OOC: I feel like a predator encounter is better and easier

IC: “Yeah...fighting’s not really my suit...but you could teach me more!” Willowpaw replied enthusiastically. “I want to learn how to pounce on birds mid-air and hunt rabbits like those swift WindClan cats. I want to learn the stalking techniques for every single prey! I want to...”A crunch interrupted her yammering and Willowpaw turned around. A very annoyed, very angry fox was snarling at her and Dawngaze. She scrambled back in fear. “Uh—uhm...” She stammered, claws starting to unsheathe.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block (closed)   New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 7:25 pm

Dawngaze looked down at Willowpaw, her half-lidded eyes betraying her boredom as the young apprentice began talking about all the things she wanted to try, most of which the warrior couldn't teach because she didn't know. Her right ear flicked when the crunch sounded nearby, then flattened as the fox revealed itself. How had she let such a loud and angry animal get close to her new apprentice? She never considered the loss of her left ear a possible danger until this moment. "Watch your back, Willowpaw. Stay behind me unless you find a good opportunity - but don't rush anything." She couldn't teach a cat how to fight in the heat of battle, only with carefully measured sparring matches. Willowpaw would have to watch and learn at a much faster pace or else stay out of the way.

The large warrior hissed in warning to the fox, then charged after it refused to back down. She ducked at the last minute, sliding under the creature, and raked her claws deep through its stomach before scrambling back up and to a safe distance. Fur fluffed and tail straight up, Dawngaze snarled angrily at the fox while keeping an eye on Willowpaw. Dacedream had once had especially bad luck with raccoons when she was Dawngaze's apprentice. The tortie desperately hoped the pattern wouldn't continue with her new apprentice.

Dawngaze used Half-Turn Belly Rake on the fox, dealing 15 damage and using 20 stamina.

Dawngaze:
80/80 HP
221/240 SP

Fox:
75/90 HP
280/280 SP

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block (closed)   New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Willowpaw saw her mentor slide down and rake the fox’s belly before scrambling up again. Willowpaw panicked and unsheathed her claws. She used the only move she knew as a kit, but with her claws unsheathed. She slashed at the fox’s muzzle, dropping back down again and scrambling away.

Willowpaw used front paw strike, causing 6 damage and costing -10 SP

Willowpaw:
HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80 (-10)

Fox:
HP: 69/90

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block (closed)   New Kid on the Block (closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kid on the Block (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2