Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well, Hello There! [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Well, Hello There! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Well, Hello There! [closed]   Well, Hello There! [closed] EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 17:23

A gray sky hung overhead, the last remnants of the morning's rain, while the air stood still and cool over the wet grass of the upwalkers' great green field. In the moderate shelter under the base of a juniper bush crouched a pale cream loner with ginger points and a vibrant ginger tail, obscured from the view of the few bold upwalkers who still dared go for a stroll with such threatening rain clouds above. The remains of a bird sat at her ginger paws. Downy feathers sat it in tidy piles collected at her feet, ready for a comfortable nest that night; a nearly-finished bird corpse sat amid them.

Summer blinked as a droplet of water hit the earth beside her cheek, and she raised her head, swiping her tongue around her pale muzzle as she gazed across the field. She waited in peace and silence, watching the movements around her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lynx the Shiny Eevee

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello There! [closed]   Well, Hello There! [closed] EmptyTue 12 May 2020 - 12:28

Krystal was at the great green field, or as the twolegs called it, the park. She liked coming out here. It was nice and peaceful. The twolegs enjoyed her company and always gave her a friendly hello whenever they saw her. She wasn't the most popular kittypet, but she was pretty popular. At least, she thought she was anyway. She moved through the field slowly, looking for a good place to relax when she saw another cat laying beside the juniper bush. She couldn't recall meeting them before so she decided to go ahead and greet herself. She walked up to the cat and gave a friendly smile. "Hello there, I'm Krystal and who are you?" She smiled gently as she sat herself down and curled her tail around her paws. She didn't mind the rain honestly, she quite liked it. It felt nice to her so she stayed in the open as she watched the stranger.

@Sumashira

Last edited by Lord Lynx the Shiny Eevee on Tue 12 May 2020 - 12:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello There! [closed]   Well, Hello There! [closed] EmptyTue 12 May 2020 - 12:28

The member 'Lord Lynx the Shiny Eevee' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Big Dice' : 182

--------------------------------

#2 'Effect Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello There! [closed]   Well, Hello There! [closed] EmptyWed 13 May 2020 - 7:19

The drifter's eyes fell on the shape of a young, round-faced stark white she-cat with a bright red collar and tinkling silver tags. A housecat! Summer thought pleasantly, noting how she approached with her tail raised in a friendly greeting. The housecat greeted her and introduced herself as Krystal, smiling and sitting pleasantly in front of her, and Summer happily purred back, "My name is Summer. It's a pleasure to meet you, darling." She wasn't concerned about the housecat trying to steal the remainder of her kill or even her feathers; she seemed pleasant enough, and undoubtedly Krystal had better things to eat and nest with at home. "What a pretty collar. You must live somewhere nearby, then?" she guessed, tail flicking contentedly.

Well, Hello There! [closed] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello There! [closed]   Well, Hello There! [closed] EmptySat 16 May 2020 - 5:04

Krystal gave Summer a nod when she introduced herself then another nod when she asked her question. "Yes, I live not too far  from here. It's nice to meet you Summer She smiled brightly at her then looked at the remains of a bird. She stared at  it for a moment before speaking again. "So, how was it? Was it good? I want to live in the wild one day. I want to join one of the clans. I want the adventure, the change." She gave a dreamy sigh before slowly shaking her head. It was her dream to join one of the clans, and eventually she would. She didn't know when but she would join them. She just needed to decide which clan.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello There! [closed]   Well, Hello There! [closed] EmptySun 17 May 2020 - 7:17

Summer dipped her head deeply in acknowledgement of the kittypet's words and her polite greeting. When she raised her head again, Krystal was looking curiously at the mostly finished bird resting near her paws. Summer smiled at the she-cat's questions, nodding, about to answer. The grin broadened when Krystal continued, expressing her dream of one day experiencing the wild for herself. "Well, darling, it seems to me like you're in the most wonderfully advantageous place to do that," Summer meowed pleasantly. "You seem like you've been here longer than me - you must know of the Clan cats outside the fence in the woods, hm? It is certainly an adventure out there!" She glanced down at her bird with little tidbits of flesh remaining, and she looked up at Krsytal, tail flicking contently. "This was a lovely tender bird - not as strong as some of the forest birds, but very filling. Would you like the rest, dear?"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello There! [closed]   Well, Hello There! [closed] EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 2:58

Krystal nodded to her as she spoke, she gave a bright smile as she listened. "Oh yes, I have been out trying to learn how the clans live out in the wild. I try to hunt or fish, and see if I would be able to live in the wild too but it is really hard to learn." She then looked to the remains of the bird when it was offered to her and licked her lips. She had never tried wild food before. "Oh, yes please! Thank you very much!" Krystal didn't give her time to change her mind. She quickly began to eat what was left of the bird and when she finished she licked her lips happily. "Oh that was so nice. I wish I could have this every day, rather than the bland, boring kittypet food I eat. Sure, the kittypet food is nice but compared to that bird, it's nothing. Got any more?" She licked her lips again and left out a loud purr. She couldn't wait to live in the wild one day, to be in the clans.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello There! [closed]   Well, Hello There! [closed] EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 6:38

Summer's eyes sparkled with interest as she listened to the pretty housecat explain her knowledge of the surrounding forest. "Oh?" the drifter murmured, encouraging the she-cat to continue. Krystal explained how she attempted to hunt and fish to become strong enough to live with them. Summer nodded her angular head and replied, "It certainly can be difficult without the right help, darling." When she offered Krystal the rest of the bird, the she-cat accepted brightly, and Summer purred happily, "You're very welcome, Krystal." She let her gaze trail absently over the great garden as her new companion ate. When she was finished, Summer looked back at her and chuckled. "It's certainly a different flavor, darling. I don't have any with me at the moment, but perhaps we could find something else to snack on?" Suddenly her head perked up. "In fact, I would be glad to teach you a little about hunting birds, since you seem so interested."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello There! [closed]   Well, Hello There! [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, Hello There! [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace :: Great Garden-
Jump to: