Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Kid On The Block! (Open!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scoobledyboop

scoobledyboop

Characters : [W]harf , [Wh]isper'kit
Clan/Rank : RiverClan so far/Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 20

New Kid On The Block! (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: New Kid On The Block! (Open!)   New Kid On The Block! (Open!) EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 4:11

Part 1:

Wharf was walking along the streets, keeping a keen eye out for any possible danger and more importantly, possible food. He wanted to be able to explore more of this new place, and hopefully make some friends and maybe even enemies along the way. He was coming up to a block known for it's rogue inhabitants, and said: "Hello, Scar'Face...may I pass? Wouldn't want to...Disturb you." Scar heard the quick vocal Change, and questioned: "What was that, you ignorant kittypet?" to Which Wharf, now a little upset, said: "What I meant to say was: Get off your butt and move away so I can pa-" and then covered his mouth. Scar observed them with a look of Hatred and said "Ok then, No..you cannot pass," to which Wharf replied: I guess Permission will not be needed then.", and pushed past him, running off. He could hear Scar's yowling in the wind behind him. When the distance between him and the enraged cat seemed sufficient, Wharf ducked into an alley and laid down on a crushed box. He heard a rustling, prompting him to yell:

"Hey! Who's there?"
Back to top Go down

New Kid On The Block! (Open!)
Page 1 of 1