Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Twisting Puddle [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Twisting Puddle [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptyThu 2 Apr 2020 - 13:24

Hunting. It had been a while since he had gone out in a patrol to do some hunting. It was funny how a number of moons ago everyone was scared to step foot outside the camp due to some rogues trying to chase them off. Every moment out in the territory put you at risk of being attack, but now Windclan was back to its usual peaceful nature, and the fact that it was New leaf too. It was the perfect time for hunting, but he had to find someone to go with him. A silver pelt caught the fluffy warriors attention.

"Clovertwist!" The gray tome called out. "Would you like to go hunting with me?" Ploverpuddle asked.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 14:22

Clovertwist immediately looked up and brightened at the sound of Ploverpuddle calling his name. "That sounds great," he said agreeably, standing up and bowing in a stretch. The silver tabby straightened, his kinked tail arching up over his back, and he looked at Ploverpuddle expectantly. "Lead on; I'm ready to stretch my legs!"

Twisting Puddle [Closed] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 14:30

Ploverpuddle grinned and nodded. The gray warrior nodded his head for the other to follow. "Let's get going." The fluffy warrior moved his way out of camp stepping out into the open territory. Ploverpuddle didn't have a particular spot in mind for hunting just being out in the territory was enough. "Is there a certain spot you want to go?" The tom asked before he led them to a random location.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 14:50

Clovertwist happily followed, content as always to let Ploverpuddle take the lead. The pair exited the camp at an easy pace, but both still clearly eager to get out into the open. Clovertwist took in a deep breath as they stepped out onto the moor, smiling even more brightly at the wind. After a little bit, Ploverpuddle asked him if he had somewhere specific in mind. Clovertwist shook his head and answered, "Nope - anywhere's fine for me." As though he'd known what Clovertwist would answer, Ploverpuddle had already begun to meander, looking for whatever might be the best place.

When they arrived, Clovertwist smiled and meowed, "Hey, thanks for inviting me. I like spending time with you." Feeling a familiar warmth starting to seep through his pelt, the silver tabby quickly turned and called breezily over his shoulder, "I hope we catch something good while we're out here." With that he padded away to seek out some prey. After a bit his eyes spotted a small brown bird pecking at the grasses. Clovertwist began to prowl after it. Just as he felt he was in a good position to begin a pursuit, he felt his paws crunch a twig from a heather bush. The bird chirped briefly and fluttered into the air.

Clovertwist attempted to catch a bird and failed, using 3 stamina.

Clovertwist
60/60 HP
197/200 SP (-3)

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Last edited by sumashira on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 14:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 14:50

The member 'sumashira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Twisting Puddle [Closed] Mistpe10
Twisting Puddle [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 15:31

Ploverpuddle felt happiness spread through him because of what Clovertwist said. No one had ever said that to him, of course there was Gustpuddle but she was long gone. He had some doubts about being in Windclan considering Finchstar choices, and what Gustpuddle told him in his visit to the Moonstone, but Clovertwist was one of those he could never step way from, not for good anyway.

The tom opened his mouth to say something in return to the Silver tom but a scent took his attention away for a moment. A field mouse. The fluffy gray tom knew they weren't meant to hunt those kind of things but he couldn't let it get away. The tom tried to recall the very brief training from his short time in Skyclan. He crouched low to the ground moving forward slowly following the scent. When he got close enough he pounced. He could feel the mouse slip through a small gap in his paws. He let out a small growl before standing up, yellow eyes looking to his friend.

Ploverpuddle attempted to catch a mouse and failed, -3 SP

Ploverpuddle:
237/240 SP

Last edited by Reaper King on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 15:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 15:31

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Twisting Puddle [Closed] Mistpe10
Twisting Puddle [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 15:44

As Clovertwist turned back to where he'd left his companion, he realized that Ploverpuddle had found himself some prey to hunt as well - and unfortunately come up empty-pawed just as Clovertwist himself had done. The silver tom's whiskers twitched with understanding and sympathy as he met his friend's eyes, hoping his own lack of prey would show he wasn't judging his failure. "Ah, that's what we get for hunting like forest cats, I guess," Clovertwist teased, though there was a slight hint of apprehension in his voice. He had meant it as a joke but betrayed a few of his own worries.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 15:57

Ploverpuddle sat up becoming a little sheepish at his friends teasing, though confusion took over fast at the tone. "I mean.. I am part forest cat. My father was Crowstar of Skyclan." The fluffy tom said not really showing he understood exactly what the other was hinting at. "Though I suppose I'm really rusty." This information wasn't new at least it wasn't when he first joined Windclan but now, after all the time he spent away from the clans, maybe they didn't know.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 16:29

Clovertwist's ears flicked as his companion spoke, a strange expression in his yellow eyes. Clovertwist tilted his head with a soft chirp of confusion at Ploverpuddle's statement, thinking almost immediately and incredulously, Then what are you? His friend answered before he could ask, though, and Clovertwist was surprised by what he was told: Ploverpuddle was, in fact, the son of a SkyClan leader. Surprise showed plainly on his face, he knew, but the revelation had temporarily buried some of his fears with intrigue and wonder.

Ploverpuddle's response was so cavalier he clearly didn't consider it some great secret or scandal, but it was the first Clovertwist had ever heard of his friend not being a WindClan cat - more than just Gustpuddle's son. Clovertwist meowed with slight awe, "Wow... So you've actually been to the forest, then? My mother came from SkyClan as well, but she came to WindClan way before I was born - before my dad was born, even." Clovertwist's eyes were bright and curious. "When did you come to WindClan?"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 16:40

Clovertwist was part Skyclan? Well at least by blood he was. It was interesting to see they had something in common by their blood. "I was born and apprenticed in Skyclan. Gustpuddle had told Brindlestar of her kits and they both arrived in Skyclan camp one day presenting us with a choice. Join Windclan or stay in Skyclan. The tom said, he wasn't going to expand on the fact that choosing between Skyclan and Windclan was always one of the hardest choices he ever made.  "Out of my siblings I was the only one who decided to go with Gustpuddle. I continued my training in Windclan until one day I was taken." The rest of the story was common knowledge to all of Windclan from there. "Crowstar was dead before I was born. I was told, despite my fur color, I took mostly after him. If only I could have met him." He could only imagine what the great Skyclan leader was like. He never got to interact with him. His yellow eyes turned to the ground for a moment in thought.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 19:46

Clovertwist leaned in to listen, pleased that he had correctly interpreted Ploverpuddle's ease about the subject. He was interested to know more about the way the older tom had grown up; he'd thought in the past of the forest where, in another life, he might've grown up, but he had always been deeply in love with the moors where he'd been born. He was grateful to have not had to make such a choice. Clovertwist's eyes were wide at the thought, and he nodded slowly at the explanation offered. The warrior felt a twinge of sadness when Ploverpuddle explained that he had been the only one of his siblings to join their mother in WindClan. He couldn't imagine making the choice as an apprentice to leave his littermates behind, not even for their mother's sake. Clovertwist dipped his head when Ploverpuddle mentioned being taken, for, sure enough, the story from there was known well enough among the Clan.

The silver warrior's kinked tail twitched, his face thoughtful, as Ploverpuddle spoke wistfully of his desire to meet his father, the tom he'd never met. Clovertwist nodded, his eyes sympathetic. "If you're anything like him, Crowstar must've really been something," he told his friend, and again that familiar warmth began to warm his pelt. "Smart, focused, brave, loyal, strong..." He felt a blush in his face and turned his head away, trying to casually examine the horizon. In the distance a small flock of birds descended to the grasses. Clovertwist's kinked tail twitched, temptation filling his paws to race after them and run away from his embarrassment. What was he so embarrassed about anyways? He tried to add smoothly, "I mean, you are, to have followed your mother to WindClan."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptyMon 6 Apr 2020 - 11:24

Crowstar was certainly something from the stories he had heard. Though he never understood why the Skyclan leader would fall for a Windclan warrior and vice versa but that was something he would never be able to answer until he joined them in Starclan one day. Though as soon as the other warrior starting complimenting the large tom, Ploverpuddle couldn't help but get a little flustered once again. He never really thought of himself that way let alone others.

He couldn't help but have a little sparkle in his eyes from Clovertwist's words. "Yeah I suppose so." The tom didn't really know what to say next. He wasn't ever good with conversation. "I think you are strong too.. because your are carrying on your mom's history." That probably wasn't the best thing to say. He couldn't help but cringe a little on the inside at his choice of words.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptyWed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:53

Having already looked away, Clovertwist nearly missed the sparkle in Ploverpuddle's yellow eyes at the compliment he gave; temptation turned made him glance, though, as his companion replied. The happiness Ploverpuddle seemed to have felt in that moment made Clovertwist's tail curl with delight. Still, Clovertwist turned his gaze back to where the flock of birds had descended upon the grasses, trying to push down some of his bubbling feelings of adoration. It was made more difficult when Ploverpuddle spoke again, the words he said kind. The two toms seemed to have more in common than either realized. Clovertwist smiled and looked aside at Ploverpuddle, now feeling bashful for receiving praise.

"Thanks," Clovertwist chirped after a moment. "I wish I knew more of the story, and how everything happened. Dad told me that Graybriar came here because StarClan told her it was where she belonged, but... well, it's so hard to picture that, you know?" In the distance a crow cawed, and Clovertwist looked in that direction and began to pace along the moor, looking to see that Ploverpuddle was coming too. "What did her leader think? And WindClan's leader? Were the medicine cats involved?" Clovertwist questioned. He looked at Ploverpuddle and hesitated before asking, "What... What was it like for you, to have trained in one Clan and then gone to another?"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] EmptyWed 8 Apr 2020 - 14:17

Ploverpuddle wasn't too sure. Starclan making a mistake where a kit was born? It was interesting to say the least but he didn't know exacts of the story. He picked up bits and pieces of Graybriar's story when he was younger but the details were too fuzzy for him to remember.

The fluffy gray tom stood and followed the other without much though, his mind more so focused on the questions he was asked. "I did not get too far into my training when I was in Skyclan. I covered the basics for the most part, and I remember how to hunt in the forest but other than that most of my training occurred in Windclan." Ploverpuddle said. "Though because of Skyclan I can stand being in closed spaces like the tunnels but also appreciate the wide open space of the moor." He liked having his options open even if the tunnels weren't always the best place to be.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Twisting Puddle [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisting Puddle [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next