Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

when the stars begin to fall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6063

when the stars begin to fall Empty
PostSubject: when the stars begin to fall   when the stars begin to fall EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 10:44 am

When the sun dawned after Thornstar's death and StarClan's silence, Mothglow took the time to watch it. To watch the stars fade away, much as they had done over the last few moons; and the sun take its place. It was a desperate attempt to remind herself not to fall apart - she had an apprentice to teach, to look after; she had a Clan to care for in the meantime. But even when the stars faded, the light of the sun came to take their place.

And Mothglow had an apprentice to discuss the current state of affairs with. "Eveningpaw," she murmured, voice serious. "We need to talk."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: when the stars begin to fall   when the stars begin to fall EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 10:52 pm

It had been awhile since Mothglow said her actual name instead of Evie, her ears turned to face her mentor before she tilted her head in curiosity. "Whhhyy?" She mewed. "Is... Is something wrong with Starclan?" Her voice turned serious. "You haven't been so serious before, you're even more serious than my ceremony, is something wrong?" Her voice changed to a soft whisper as she moved closer to her grand-aunt. "Is it about me?"

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6063

PostSubject: Re: when the stars begin to fall   when the stars begin to fall EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 5:52 am

Mothglow waited to see Eveningpaw's attention focused on her before speaking again. "In a sense, I suppose something is wrong with StarClan," she muttered. Then, more directed to Eveningpaw, she shook her head. "It's not about you, no. There's nothing wrong with you. I suppose I should have spoken with you about this at your ceremony, or after, or before any of this began - but there wasn't enough time. Either way, now we must make time."

She paused. "What did Flintshard tell the clan about Thornstar's death? I know what he told me, but I'm not sure if he shared it with everyone." Without waiting for an answer, though, she carried on. "It happened when I and the other medicine cats were gathered at the Moonstone, but... StarClan was silent that night. Our ancestors had abandoned us, after all this time... And then I came home, and saw Thornstar. I asked Flintshard what happened, and he told me what he saw - StarClan killed her themselves. You're a medicine cat, if one in training - and it's important that you know the things I know. Right now, that knowledge is simple - we can't trust StarClan, at least right now. Our ancestors have turned their backs on us, and we will forge our own paths if we must. Cats will still need healing, whether or not StarClan cares, and that is just as important, if not more so."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when the stars begin to fall   when the stars begin to fall Empty

Back to top Go down

when the stars begin to fall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: ShadowClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: