Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Breath in, Breath out (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

Breath in, Breath out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Breath in, Breath out (open)   Breath in, Breath out (open) EmptyTue 2 May 2017 - 23:45

Mist awoke from her fitful slumber, fidgety and hot. She scrambled off of the unfamiliar ground, almost falling back down as she did so. Was she stolen by a twoleg? Was she in Starclan? For a moment, she forgot all about the former night, then remembered. She was a loner now. Breathing in heavily to calm her nerves, she realised how hungry she was. It was like there was a hole in her stomach, and then she recalled how much running she did last night. A scuffle somewhere around the barn made her jolt up. She quickly remembered her mentors lessons about hunting, and crouched onto the ground, pouncing onto the clueless mouse and killing it with a quick bite to the neck. She settled down to eat in a large pile of.. what was it? It was sort of like moss... she soon forgot about that, however, and began to feast. "Are there any other cats around here?" she murmured to herself, quickly grooming her puffy fur.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Breath in, Breath out (open) 9879156Breath in, Breath out (open) 9877833Breath in, Breath out (open) 9877898Breath in, Breath out (open) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Breath in, Breath out (open)   Breath in, Breath out (open) EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 12:38

Storm rested in the shade of a hay barrel, listening to the sounds of the other Barn Cats. Life had gotten very peaceful ever since Bear was killed, and even though the cat provided him with a new way to live, he didn't want to live under the tyrant again. His thoughts were the only sound in the night, besides Pepper snoring softly behind a nearby hay barrel.

The dark gray tom raised his head in surprise as the sound of teeth tearing into flesh rang through the quiet. Curious, he padded silently towards it, hoping it wasn't a fox or worse. As he rounded another hay bale, he sighed as it seemed to only be a young cat. She seemed to be younger than the adult tom, but not as little as a kit. As the cat seemed to mutter 'Are there any other cats around here?' he smiled, a rare sight on the stoic tom.  "Yes, there are cats who live here, and one's right behind you," he said, a slightly playful hint in his tone. "You smell funny. You're one of those Clan Cats, hmm? I saw many of them when they came to kill Bear and the rest of us." Sitting down carefully next to the young she-cat, he realized awkwardly that he was the same height of the other cat, despite being fully grown. "Just so you know, Don't think I am the same age as you just because I'm the same height. Call me Storm, please." he smiled at the scraggly mice she had caught. "The other cats can help teach you how to catch more mice. When Bear came, some of the cats left for the clans, but me and a few others stayed. This is our home. Anyways, I should introduce you to them. A lot of us, including me, were lost and they welcomed us in. Is that okay?" He was really enjoying the she-cat, unintentionally lightly wrapping her tail around her in a welcoming manner.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Breath in, Breath out (open) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Breath in, Breath out (open)   Breath in, Breath out (open) EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 13:33

Pepper shifted stiffly, curling herself as much as she could around Bat's skinny body. He lacked the ability to retain heat with that thin pelt of his. A high pile of rabbits in the center of the barn showed that he wasn't napping the day away, only getting his heat back from hunting. As usual, he had gone further to get squirrels for Pepper and informed her excitedly of finding Diesel's scent. She peered over to Mist and Storm with a soft smile, wincing at the pain on her back.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Breath in, Breath out (open)   Breath in, Breath out (open) EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 23:32

Mistpaw glanced up, slightly terrified and also interested, when a small, older tom called.. Storm? Came to sit next to her. "I-I used to be a clan cat," she stammered nervously, "But i left.." Her voice trailed off for a moment, but she was grateful for this kind tom to give her company. "Yes, it's okay.. It's always nice to have other cats around, I guess. I'd like to meet them." Maybe rogues weren't that bad after all. From the way the clan cats talked about them, she'd assume they were rabid foxes that teared up innocent kits while they slept. She slightly flinched when a black-and-white she-cat approached them, but could tell from her kind face that she was no threat. "H-hi," she greeted her.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

Breath in, Breath out (open) 9879156Breath in, Breath out (open) 9877833Breath in, Breath out (open) 9877898Breath in, Breath out (open) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Breath in, Breath out (open)   Breath in, Breath out (open) EmptySun 7 May 2017 - 14:57

Storm's eyes lit up as she mentioned "Clan". "There's a cat in one of the Clans. Hollowfang. Do you know him? I think he's my brother. I can't really remember, though. Actually, I don't remember anything before Bat and Pepper here rescued me. Please, tell me if you do." he noticed how terrified she seemed to be, and gave a small smile. "It's okay. You were probably told that we're all evil and eat cat's bones and all, but that's not true. We are all cats, aren't we? But then Bear had to come along and make us all look bad by catnapping cats and forcing them to fight for him. Trust me: we are the good ones." 

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Breath in, Breath out (open) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Breath in, Breath out (open)   Breath in, Breath out (open) EmptySun 7 May 2017 - 23:42

"Ah, sorry?" she replied, a bit surprised at his reaction. "I don't know.. do you know the clan he is in?" She smiled at his comforting words. They weren't so bad, were they? She was still a bit worried, but she was beginning to like it here. "Oh, I've heard about Bear. I'm glad he's gone, so you can live your lives in peace. Yes, there were some silly stories about rogues being evil and other things like that," she was beginning to enjoy herself here. These were cats she could talk to, not like the cats in the clans. Her heart slightly shrivelled when she remembered her family. Laurelpaw, her mother and father.. It was sad to think about. But she quickly forgot about that, and instead turned to Storm again, wanting to talk to him again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breath in, Breath out (open)   Breath in, Breath out (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breath in, Breath out (open)
Page 1 of 1