Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sitting around with loved ones (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Sitting around with loved ones (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting around with loved ones (closed)   Sitting around with loved ones (closed) EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020 - 19:20

Sitting next to the fresh-kill pile, Sunflower let out a huff and watched as his misty breath disappeared into the chilly air. At his paws laid a small mouse, one of which wouldn’t provide him with a full belly, but would keep him alive, which was the goal in this harsh season that haunted the clans. It was hard for the lean tom to stay warm with his awfully short pelt, but this time around, he’d been blessed with a Twoleg pelt. At first it’d seemed like a curse that was stuck to his body, but after a little while, he’d grown used to its comforting grasp, though he knew his clanmates wanted nothing more than to see it off of him and thrown over the gorge...

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Sitting around with loved ones (closed) VHQrlk5
Sitting around with loved ones (closed) 1QYZaRo

Sitting around with loved ones (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around with loved ones (closed)   Sitting around with loved ones (closed) EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020 - 21:26

Amberwing stretched outside of the warriors den and noticed the sky had come down and was engulfing- wait, no, that's just her father's twoleg pelt. She shuffled her paws nervously and padded over. "Father." She greeted him, Amberwing didn't mind that much that he was literally wearing the sky-pelt of a twoleg, she knew it kept him warm but she was also worried it was hurting him. Her fluffy red tail was noticeably rubbing her body in attempt to keep her warm. "Quiet d-day huh?" She mewed. She wasn't as cold as her father would be without the sky-pelt but she had a fluffy tail, a long fluffy tail that is. She tucked her paws under herself and she rested her chin on the tip of her tail. "So..." She took a glance at the fuzzy pelt again. "What's gone on in camp while I was sleeping?" She asked, able to get a real question out.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around with loved ones (closed)   Sitting around with loved ones (closed) EmptyWed 22 Jan 2020 - 18:04

Turning his gaze towards his daughter, Amberwing who had approached him and took her place by his side. While he wasn't much at socializing, her and the company of his kin was comforting, to say the least, and he wouldn't dare complain. Nodding his head at her comment about the day being quiet, Sunflower gave his pelt and sky-pelt a shake and a shiver shot up his slender spine from a gentle Leaf-Fall breeze that blew bye. "N-not much," the tall warrior mewed in his usual meek manner, shuffling his pale paws against the ground bellow.

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around with loved ones (closed)   Sitting around with loved ones (closed) EmptyFri 24 Jan 2020 - 0:06

Amberwing narrowed her eyes before smiling, she stood and wrapped her tail around her father before laying down again. She felt cold but Amberwing was too nice to keep her fluffy, orange tail to herself. "Now that I think about it, do you think that twoleg was not trying to hurt you?" Her orange gaze wasn't silly, she meant what she'd said. "I mean, the sky pelt hasn't done any harm, and sure it can be itchy at times. But if I were a twoleg and I saw a thin cat running around in the cold..." Her eyes glistened. "I would want to help." She laid her head on her paws again. "Maybe there is nice twolegs in the world after all, they just don't know how to help us, properly. We don't need help though... But, we still do, in a way..." She lifted her head to shake it. "Maybe I'm just thinking too hard and the twoleg tried to catch you. But if they did... Why didn't they follow you, here?"

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around with loved ones (closed)   Sitting around with loved ones (closed) EmptyThu 6 Feb 2020 - 15:34

OOC: OMG IM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO POST HERE

IC: "I-I don't kn-know," Sunflower mewed in reply, pondering the question himself as Amberwing settled herself down against him. Why hadn't that Twoleg pup tried to follow him? It was a good question, but one in which he didn't have the answer to, and was personally glad he didn't have to deal with what would've happened if she had followed him. "I'm j-just glad it d-didn't come t-to that. But y-yes, I do believe th-that there are g-good Twol-legs out th-there," the tall warrior honked, shaking his head back and forth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around with loved ones (closed)   Sitting around with loved ones (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting around with loved ones (closed)
Page 1 of 1