Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You are loved [OPEN for RC]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You are loved [OPEN for RC] Empty
PostSubject: You are loved [OPEN for RC]   You are loved [OPEN for RC] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 21:43

The first leg of the journey was the most heartbreaking one. He'd carried the weakest of the kits in his jaws by the scruff, letting the stronger ones amble along besides him. It was impossible to find any delight, not even the sight of his own kits with their stubby legs chasing around butterflies or Alderkit occasionally pouncing on his tail could spark joy within him. All the old calico could think was about the kits he'd be leaving behind in RiverClan. Would the fish-eaters even accept the three he planned on leaving? They did look RiverClan like, probably from Acornheather's side. They were a range of blacks to greys. Maybe that would help? It was the wishful thinking of a father, hoping his kits would be loved and raise with tenderness.

When they finally reached a spot across the River where the scent of a nearby patrol lingered, the tom dropped off three of the kits. He gave them all a lick on the head, one final gesture of love before he'd leave them forever. And to chase the scent of WindClan off, he rubbed on them wild mint and garlic roughly. Once that was done, it was time to leave.

"We love you, little ones. You mean so much to us. Grow up well, grow up strong. Be better than I was." Then he was off, sliding through the reeds to head towards ShadowClan and then his home, WindClan.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: You are loved [OPEN for RC]   You are loved [OPEN for RC] EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 5:21

The small blue-gray she-cat watched in confusion as her father walked away. She waved her white-tipped tail and looked questioningly at her brothers. Why did their father go? When was he coming back?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ashwing on Tue 5 Apr 2016 - 15:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: You are loved [OPEN for RC]   You are loved [OPEN for RC] EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 5:33

Brokenkit wondered out of camp following a scent that smelled new, he knew that he couldn't be out alone like this but it could have been for the greater good of the clan. He had spotted a bundle of fur on the ground, titling his head he padded over. Nudging the bundle he quickly realized it was kits Kits? he thought , now he was trying to pick them up by the scruff. Easily failing and giving up he ran to camp.

Soon reaching it he looked for a warrior or a queen "I was out of camp I know I shouldn't of but I was following a scent and saw kits in our territory!" he yowled still searching, he knew he would get in trouble once again but didn't care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: You are loved [OPEN for RC]   You are loved [OPEN for RC] EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 8:46

Stormkit pressed up against her sister, staring where her father left

:3
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: You are loved [OPEN for RC]   You are loved [OPEN for RC] EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 15:15

Cloudkit watched his father leave them there, smelling strongly of plants, all alone in this strange place. He frowned in worry and sat facing where he'd left, waiting for him to come back. The black tom waited in vain, however, for their father would not turn back. He turned to face his siblings, looking considerably lost and confused. Why had he left them? Did they do something wrong?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are loved [OPEN for RC]   You are loved [OPEN for RC] Empty

Back to top Go down

You are loved [OPEN for RC]
Page 1 of 1