Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Whole New World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New World   A Whole New World EmptyWed 23 Oct 2019 - 12:00

It had been a few days now since his encounter with the ThunderClan cat, Mistwalker, and Blizzard was on a mission: he wanted to meet at least one cat from each of these clans. And the fish-dwelling RiverClan was next on his list.

So here he was, back at the scent border that he now knew to belonged to the river-dwelling felines. A Twoleg nest loomed behind him, and Blizzard hesitated for a long while before leaping down off of a hedge on to the other side of the border. Now that he knew what it meant, and that some cats could react violently to each other, he couldn't help the fur about his neck standing on end, But he couldn't show fear, he knew that. He had to assume that not every cat was a battle-crazed maniac, right?

He lifted his head, scenting the air, but the only thing that came to him on the wind was the smell of the border. He couldn't differentiate the scents at all. But where to go from here?
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World EmptyWed 23 Oct 2019 - 17:48

Stormbringer was out by herself, checking borders, trying to hunt on the occasion she ran into a piece of prey. Granted she only came across a rabbit and failed to catch it. She wasn't a windclan cat. As soon as she stepped close to the border again another scent had crossed her nose. Kittypet.. She thought. Why would a soft cat like that cross into their territory? While she didn't like the trespasser one bit, she was curious as to why the cat was here.

It didn't take long for the gray warrior to track him down. Amber eyes narrowed as she stood a couple tail lengths away from the tom. "What are you doing in Riverclan territory? Are you lost?" She asked, her tone harsh. Her paws itching to chase him out, but he wasn't causing any harm yet. He didn't know the rules like the other clans. it wouldn't have been fair.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World EmptyFri 25 Oct 2019 - 16:18

Blizzzard's head snapped to the right, towards Stormbringer. He'd not even heard her approaching, and her harsh tone made him flinch, ears flattening defensively. "I... I, no, I'm not lost... I heard there were cats living here, and I wanted to come see for myself. Looks like they were right," he offered an abashed smile, attempting to appear nonthreatening. "I'm Blizzard, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World EmptyWed 30 Oct 2019 - 17:43

"Why? You have heard the stories right? We aren't all kind like you kittypets." The gray warrior got closer to the tom. Her gaze still narrowed. She didn't trust the cat too much. She didn't really care if he was trying to be nice. "Stormbringer. Warrior of Riverclan. Now what do you want? Give me a good enough reason to not chase you off my territory seeing how you intentionally crossed into it." She stated flatly. She didn't want to play many games. She wasn't too interested in anything this cat had to offer. If he just wanted to poke fun at their way of life then she wouldn't hesitate to give him some claws to the face.

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World EmptyThu 31 Oct 2019 - 17:45

Despite wanting to turn and run, Blizzard forced himself to stand still, and appear far more confident than he felt. He smiled, tail-tip twitching. "Not every other cat that lives in the Twolegplace is nice," he told her, "and I came here because I'm interested. The other cat I met, from... from..." he scrunched up his face, trying to remember, "ThunderClan! Yes. He seemed scared to cross the border, even a paw over."

Blizzard's ears flattened as he realized he was admitting to crossing the border not once, but twice. But he continued on, hopeful she either wouldn't catch on, or would be too distracted by the rest of his story. "I wanted to meet the cats that inspired such respect."

He was laying it on thick, sure... but it wasn't exactly an untruth, either, so he didn't feel bad about it.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World EmptyThu 31 Oct 2019 - 23:14

"Thunderclan?" She echoed. Of course those kitty pet lovers wouldn't instantly chase this cat off and kill his interest. She rolled her eyes at his last comment. "If Thunderclan wasn't so weak then they could have shown you that respect without you having to cross onto Riverclan territory to do it. But they are just a bunch of spineless cowards." She stated. Her distaste for the cat on her territory currently being overridden by her distaste for the neighboring clan. Though she did make note that he had crossed into clan territory before.

"Now that you met a clan cat that commands respect and some spineless cowards, do you have any other intentions? Or are you just walk around like you own the place?" Which if he was, she wasn't going to let him do that.

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World EmptySat 2 Nov 2019 - 14:46

It took a moment for Blizzard to formulate a reply, and he lifted a hind paw to scratch behind an ear, eyes narrowed in thought. "I'd like to learn more," he decided, watching Stormbringer carefully for any sign that she was about to move forward and attack.

The part of Blizzard that enjoyed three uncontested meals a day, and sleeping before the fire-cave in his Twoleg-nest didn't understand this fascination with the clan cats. But the other part of him... the wild blood that sang in his veins, that demanded he explore and hunt and run... well that part of him understood just fine.

"You could teach me," he ventured boldly, momentarily throwing caution to the wind to approach the gray she-cat with a hopeful expression. "I'm a quick learner - and I already know how to hunt!"

Blizzard wasn't quite ready to give up his Twolegs, and the security they provided, just yet. But he also didn't see why being from different places meant that he had to be enemies with this cat, or her clan.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World EmptySun 10 Nov 2019 - 14:44

"Teach you?" She repeated with a straight face before it turned into laughter. A kittypet learning to be a clan cat? It was absurd in her mind, but it could do with some amusement. Quickly she recollected herself. "Fine. I can show you something just because it will be entertaining for me to watch you mess it up." She said, a smirk wanting to form on her maw but she wouldn't let it. "I will teach you how to hunting something, but!" She said emphasizing the but to make the tom understand there was a catch. "If you do happen to catch something by Starclan's luck, then you must turn it over to me so I can feed my clan. We don't have food provided for use like you soft kittypets." She said shifting on her paws to change her stance to something less threatening. "Sound like a deal?" She wasn't going to do anything unless the tom agreed to her conditions.

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World EmptySun 10 Nov 2019 - 17:39

Stormbringer's doubt in him was obvious, and for a moment, Blizzard's pelt prickled with unease. His eyes narrowed on the gray she-cat in an acceptance of the challenge. "Deal," he stated. Blizzard was confident that he'd be able to catch something to impress this she-cat. After all, he'd done it before, hadn't he?

Muzzle in the air, the tom cast around for a scent, but with his untrained nose, all he smelled was Stormbringer. How did these clan cats so effortlessly track by scent? It was a mystery to him, one that he resolved to remedy - but, later. And... privately. A flicker of movement caught his eye, and Blizzard met Stormbringer's gaze and then tipped his head towards a water-vole shuffling in the damp grasses to his right, several fox-lengths away. His voice dropped to a whisper, "alright then. Show me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World Empty

Back to top Go down

A Whole New World
Page 1 of 1