Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

A New World Empty
PostSubject: A New World   A New World EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 7:53

A slight breeze ruffled a small kittens fur. With a soft squeal of excitement, he jumped to his paws. Today was today! He could explore because it was today! At least that was what he thought. Or was it tomorrow? Today or tomorrow? Slightly baffled by this new and confusing find he paused before stepping outside the nursery. Who knew what awaited him out there. Maybe a wild Todaybeast. Although mother never spoke of them, Redkit knew they were real.

Before any more doubts could delay him, he bounded outside. The bright light blinded him, and he squealed in protest. What a strange world. There were so many places! He blinked the brightness away, and gaped in shock. No one had told him it was going to be this big! The tom stood there, his jaw hanging as gigantic cats strode by. They didn't even notice him. This was awesome!

"My name is Redkit!" he yowled, unsure how to get attention otherwise.

n/a
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 8:01

Beetlepaw almost jumped, feeling a rush of embarassment for his cowardly behaviour as he located the small kit, the source of the small, high-pitched call. The medicine cat made his way with a soft smile towards Redkit, purring. Carefully, he placed the small clump of lavander he had been out picking under one of his long-furred, black paws, enough to let the kit see the herbs but not let him drag any away. The herb supplies were in need of restocking after the harsh leafbare and nothing was allowed to go to waste. "Well hello there, Redkit. My name is Beetlepaw." the older cat let out a mmrow as a greeting, wanting to look friendly. Not that many cats considered him otherwise, and most cats tended to think he was much younger than he really was. The medicine cat apprentice sometimes got bugged by that, considering how him and Mottledheart had bee nursery mates without many cats knowing.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 8:34

Redkit wondered if anyone was going to come say hi to him. Yes he was young, and no one probably wanted to greet him anyways. He turned to start towards a den that he thought was his when..

Feather! Distracted from his previous thoughts he joyously leaped after the stray feather. He was going to catch it and put it in his den. Then if would be the softest den ever! No one could beat his nest. All he had to do was catch this feather..

He fell to the ground with a disappointed sigh as the feather blew away, too high for him to catch it. He turned around to find someone to play with. Brittlepaw? Was that his name? Redkit shook his head, and noticed the strange leaf under the cats paw.

"What's that? Can I have it?" he asked, diving towards the cats paw. He missed, and swiftly stood back up. "How do you get that tall? You know, I want to be tall," he meowed, completely forgetting about the herb.

"Do you want to play? Can I call you Tall Cat?" the questions flooded out of him as he jumped to his paws. He ran around the tall silly cat. "I bet you can't catch me Tall Cat!"

n/a
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 8:43

Beetlepaw had second thoughts about the small kit, not that he didn't like him personaly, but his restless attitude was something the medicine cat considered a personal threat to his herb slot. He'd have to ask the queens to keep a close eye on little Redkit, at least until he got a bit more mature. "Now now, I really need to put these herbs in my den, but you can join me. Quietly and without bouncing." he added with a much more cold tone, before pcking up his clump of lavander and making his way towards his den. The medicine cat apprentice took in the pleasant scent of herbs, sweet and sour at the same time.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 10:00

Paws barely touching the ground, Redkit ran like his life depended on it. There was no way the silly Tall Cat could catch him now. His forehead crinkled in concentration, and he somehow managed to keep his balance as he made a sharp turn.

He slowed to a stop as the Tall Cat got into him. Redkit looked up, and became very dizzy. After all, he had been running in circles at full speed. "Well, Tall Cat I'm dizzy," he meowes, staggered about on his paws. He didn't know the world could spin this fast! He wasn't even moving! The tom sat down, and blinked away the spinning world.

"Ok Tall Cat. You go first. We don't want-" he paused to lower his voice. "We don't want any Todaybeasts coming after us,"

n/a
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 23:27

Beetlepaw looked down at the dizzy kit with a glitter of amusement in his large, round eyes, before he began making his way towards his den withthe powerfully smelling herbs in his jaws, making his nose itchy. He set them down in their appropiate place, before padding off to the other side of the large den, to where he washed his paws in a pool of water. "What is a Todaybeast?" he asked with a crooked eyebrow as he curled in his den, tucking his paws under his chest.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World   A New World Empty

Back to top Go down

A New World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: