Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 5:39 am

Oh StarClan, why had he given himself two apprentices? He padded out of the camp with Wolfpaw on his heels, having already decided that he was going to break up both Wolfpaw and Stormpaw’s training. It had been a mistake, a moment of panic of not knowing who else to pick for Stormpaw’s mentor...But it was something he could live with. Split them up - take it slow and figure out this whole mentoring thing one at a time. He glanced behind him, trying to get a read on the apprentice’s expression. He had already told him that they were going to learn how to hunt today - it felt the most natural place to start as it was where he had started. Every cat knew how to fight on instincts, but knowing how to properly hunt was another thing… He did find himself silently praying to StarClan that trouble wouldn’t find them - he didn’t want a repeat of his first time out of camp.

Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 7:48 am

Hunting: that was what was on the agenda for today, Wolfpaw's first real day as an apprentice! Though he was a tad disappointed that they weren't going to start with battle training, the logical side of Wolfpaw told him that hunting was equally, if not more, important than knowing how to fight. After all, a starved warrior was clearly at a disadvantage in battle against a well-fed one, and he couldn't rely on his clanmates to hunt for him forever.

So he padded after his mentor, without complaint and full of wonder. This was his first time out of the camp - or, at least the first time he remembered - and everything was so, well... big. The camp seemed dwarfed by the vastness of the forest, the tall trees, the thick ferns and bushes, and Wolfpaw, in comparison, seemed tiny. His head snapped towards the fall of every leaf, the flutter of every bird, yellow eyes wide. He couldn't wait to get started.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 8:11 am

"Alright," Foxfire breathed as he stopped and turned to face his apprentice. They were in a small area where the trees gave away to the slightest clearing, free of undergrowth and enough room that they could easily move around without worrying about running into a tree or bush. "As I've said, we are going to start with hunting. You can protect yourself in a fight even without battle training...But hunting is a tad harder to do if you don't know what you are doing," he explained. It was also how he had been taught and was why he believed in it - he had fought just fine against the owl - until it knocked him out of the tree, that is.

He shook of the thoughts of that event, instead focusing on how Spottedleap had trained him in the first place. He...His eyes nervously flickered up to the trees, realizing that he was expected to teach them how to hunt up there. That...Wasn't good. But...They could just focus on ground hunting! Yes, that would work - it was what he knew best and maybe he wouldn't have to explain his fear of heights just yet. "We are going to focus on ground hunting at first, better to know how to first hunt with your paws on the ground before you take it up into the trees," he explained as he shifted into a hunting crouch. "You want to carry yourself somewhat like this - low to the ground but not letting your fur kick up or rustle anything that would give you away. Balance is important, you want your weight to be even so your paw steps are silent," he added as he slowly stalked forward.

He paused, thinking of what to do next. He could just have Wolfpaw drop into a hunting crouch and try to judge it but...No, it was better to see it in action. He perked his ears, tasting the air as he tried to locate a piece of prey. The scent of bird caught his attention, drawing him toward it as he motioned with a silent jerk of his head for his apprentice to follow. Leading him to where it was resting on a root, he dipped his head toward it. "Give it a shot, Wolfpaw," he murmured, giving the apprentice a small smile.

OOC: Okay, time to teach you the hunting system. It might seem like a lot at first but it isn't so bad. When you are using the hunting system, the first thing you have to do is decide what kind of prey you want - in this case, I have given Wolfpaw a bird to go for. If you hit preview at the bottom of your post, it will let you see what your post will look like...And also give you access to the Dice Rolls (located below where you can edit your reply). You will want to click on the Dice Rolls square and select hunting dice - the other three options aren't important at the moment (and the only other one you will be using as a warrior is the Effect dice for battles).

With one dice roll (as you are hunting a single prey, you would only change the number if you had more than one cat hunting at once in a post really), you simply hit send and it will post the reply along with a second one by Mistpelt - which will give you your dice roll. With your dice roll, you will check out the Hunting System page to see if you caught your prey, being mindful of what season it is (which is bold) along with what Clan you are from. As a SkyClan cat hunting in Leaf-Fall, a bird will be a 7 and below catch for you. 8-9 will miss...and a 10 will summon a predator for us to fight (and thus are not favored). It also should be noted that trying to hunt uses 3 stamina (As an apprentice, you have 20 health and 80 stamina to start)

If you roll a predator, its up to you to pick one to fight and edit your post to reflect them appearing. However, if either of us roll a ten, I will most likely take it upon myself to bring it in simply so you get an idea - but all the stats and whatnot for the predators are on the hunting system. You can also force predator encounters if you need a battle requirement. Also, as a note, for your hunting requirement - you must roll a 9 or below for it to count. Rolling a 10 sadly will not give you your requirement but as long as you roll a 1-9 once, your requirement is in the bag.

I hope this makes some sort of sense, I am kinda rambling and am a bit rusty of explaining the hunting system and its just common for me to do this with a new member just in case you are confused on how it works. If we run into a predator, I'll explain the battle system then~

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 8:31 am

"Okay," Wolfpaw breathed, nodding at his mentor. His ears pricked at the bird Foxfire pointed out, and he immediately dropped into a crouch, trying his best to mimic the one that the red tom had just showed him. Slinking forward, he kept his pawsteps steady and predictable, moving one paw at a time and making sure he knew exactly where every leaf and twig was before he put it down.

The bird drew nearer and nearer with every pawstep, until finally Wolfpaw believed that he was close enough. Closing his eyes for a split second and sending a prayer to StarClan that he wouldn't mess up his first ever hunt, Wolfpaw darted forward. The bird saw him, and fluttered into the air, but didn't get half a foxlength from the ground before the apprentice pounced, and he felt feathers brush his pads. He swatted the bird from the air, and as it hit the ground, was on top of it instantly, dispatching it with a swift, merciful bite to the neck, and then turned to Foxfire with it hanging from his mouth, tail-tip twitching excitedly. "I goddit!" he called between a mouthful of feathers.

20/77 [-3 Stamina]

Last edited by JJ on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15104

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 8:31 am

The member 'JJ' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 8:54 am

Foxfire watched as Wolfpaw stalked toward the bird, quietly sitting down as he watched with curious eyes. His stance was practically perfect - the bird not noticing as the apprentice drew closer and closer. Then he raced out, managing to leap and pin the bird when it tried to escape before killing it. His first successful catch. "Good job, Wolfpaw!" he praised as he pushed himself to his paws, padding over to his apprentice with a smile. "I knew you could do it - you will be feeding the Clan single pawed soon no time," he added with a small laugh. He glanced around, looking for a safe area that they could store the freshly caught bird, before heading over to a log that was partly raised from the ground - giving a slight area of cover beneath it, just big enough to store their fresh kill. "We can put it over here and keep  hunting - then we we have a good haul, we can head back to the camp."

Once the prey was safely stored, Foxfire turned and tasted the air - determined not to let Wolfpaw have all the fun. He carefully stalked through the undergrowth, being sure not to leave ear-shot of his apprentice lest any trouble appears. Finally, he found a squirrel that was scurrying across the leaf-covered ground. He dropped into a crouch, pulling himself forward with a glint in his eyes...Before making the leap toward the prey. He nailed it straight on, pinning it as it tried to squeal - claws scratching at the ground in an effort to find footing. The deputy ended its life with a quick bite, gently picking it up by the scruff as he headed toward the log, gently placing it next to the bird before heading out again.

Foxfire caught a squirrel, costing 3 stamina.

Foxfire:

100/100
277/280

Last edited by Honey Booberry Bagel on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 8:54 am

The member 'Honey Booberry Bagel' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] Mistpe10
Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Okay, so, hunting competition it was! Emboldened by his first successful catch, Wolfpaw headed out a little further from Foxfire, but close enough to hear him call. He settled down in some underbrush, watching and waiting, until a flicker of movement caught his eye. A rabbit! One that was almost as big as he was! And so far, it hadn't seen him.

Afraid to move, lest the rabbit see him and dart, Wolfpaw froze, yellow eyes narrowed on his target as it wandered closer and closer, nibbling on the dwindling supply of green shoots. When it was close enough for him to hear the grinding of its teeth against the grass, Wolfpaw leaped... he hit the rabbit hard, slamming into it so that they both went tumbling in the dirt. Fastening his claws into it as it screeched into the air and struggled to escape, Wolfpaw bit down on the back of its neck, waiting for the struggling to cease before he finally let go, panting with the effort.  He looked down proudly at his catch and bit down on its scruff, dragging it back towards his mentor. "Foxfire! Foxfire! Look what I got!"

Wolfpaw:
20/74
(-3)

Last edited by JJ on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 1:51 pm

'Hunting Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:04 pm

Foxfire was crouching behind a root, carefully watching a mouse that was scurrying across the ground as he waited for it to come to a stop. He wasn't the fondest of catching mice - they were small and hard to pin down in his option, but he wasn't going to turn it away. His eyes narrowed as the mouse froze, sniffing the ground around it as he carefully pulled himself over the root before kicking off with his back legs and sailing toward the unexpected prey. "Foxfire! Foxfire!" Wolfpaw's voice caught both the deputy's and the mouse's attention, causing Foxfire to miss his leap as the mouse darted to the safety of a nearby hole. Panic flared in his chest as he turned toward the source, before realizing it was not a cry for help but of joy as the apprentice came barreling into view with...A rabbit? "Look what I got!"

...Huh. He stood there, a bit shocked to see the large rabbit hanging proudly from his apprentice's jaw. He knew there were rabbits in the forest but most SkyClan cats didn't bother - there was a reason that WindClan was the only Clan to really eat them as they were the only ones to keep up. A leap could clear distance fast but... "That's amazing," he murmured, before he broke into a smile and padded over to expect the rabbit. He...had honestly never seen one so close - glimpses of them fleeing into the undergrowth sure but... Wow. "Very good, Wolfpaw! It takes skill to catch a rabbit...You'll be a fine hunter no doubt."

Foxfire missed a mouse, costing 3 stamina.

Foxfire:

100/100
274/280

Last edited by Honey Booberry Bagel on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:04 pm

The member 'Honey Booberry Bagel' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] Mistpe10
Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 2:00 am

The praise flooded through Wolfpaw, warming him like the touch of the sun on a bright Greenleaf morning. He was confused as to why Foxfire appeared momentarily stunned, but he didn't think too hard on it - his mentor was proud of him and that's what mattered. Wolfpaw dragged the rabbit back towards where their kill was stored, attempting with little success to shove the rabbit there along with what they'd already gathered. His ears flickered doubtfully, but with any luck, nothing would bother it.

"Where to next?" he asked eagerly, bouncing on all fours.

[OOC: do we have the entire training in this topic and just use timeskips or do we start a new one for things like battle training, exploring the territory, etc.?]
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Where to next? That was a very good question...They had done enough hunting for now he felt, rather content with the prey they had managed to grab. Perhaps it was time to head back...Let Wolfpaw bask in content of how well he had done but the energy in the apprentice's voice and movement told him that he wasn't ready to head back just yet. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to show him a bit more of the territory then. They were pretty close to the creek... "How about I show you some more of the territory? We'll swing by the Moonlit Creek and then we can come back and grab our prey, alright?" he meowed, heading off to where the river snaked through the territory.

It would be a good way to show off what a river looked like to Wolfpaw...With the added plus that the creek laid entirely in SkyClan's territory which meant no having to deal with any RiverClan cats who were perhaps patrolling. While the creek got its name for being stunning during the night, there was still something peaceful about it as the two came to a stop upon its bank. "This is the Moonlit Creek - if you follow it up stream you will come to the river that separates us from RiverClan," he explained, dipping his head in the direction. "This tends to be a good hunting spot cause the water attracts all sorts of pre-" he drifted off at the sound of a branch cracking behind them.

His ears perked as he turned to stare into the tree line behind them, taking a step forward as he tasted the air. It wasn't another SkyClan cat - he and Wolfpaw was the only fresh scent that he could taste. His eyes narrowed, tail tip twitching as something about it was putting his fur on edge. "Stay behind me, Wolfpaw," he ordered as he took another step forward. "Who's there?" he called out, only to see a flash of gray and black for a moment...And then something barrel out toward him. His eyes widen as it, quickly realizing that it wasn't a cat for sure - names flickering in his head as he sought out for any answer of what it could be before the name landed on his tongue.

"Raccoon!" Foxfire screeched as he charged at it - determined to make sure its focus remained on him and not his apprentice. He swatted at it hard, claws slashing into his face as it backed away with a hiss and snarl. He growled back, ears flat on his head as he did his best to keep between it and his apprentice. StarClan, he hadn't even gotten to teach Wolfpaw how to fight yet...Perhaps it was smart to open with that first instead of hunting... With his focus slipping just a bit with that thought, he barely saw the raccoon lundging at him in time. He pulled back, barely escaping the snapping of its jaws as it slashed at him, its claws raking his cheek as he backed up a bit with a hiss of pain.

Foxfire used Front Paw Strike on wild raccoon, dealing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina.
Wild raccoon used Quick Swipe on Foxfire, dealing 20 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Foxfire:

80/100 HP (-20)
264/280 (-10)

Wolfpaw:
20/20 HP
74/80 SP

Wild Raccoon:

16/30 HP (-14)
290/300 SP (-10)

OOC: To answer your question - no, we could actually very much call the topic here but I want to get you your battle requirement so that you can request your Moonstone Journey...So time for a forced battle encounter! Once this battle is wrapped up (which won't take very long), we can call it good and end the topic with them heading back to the camp~

Now onto how to use the battle system.

Much like for hunting, we have our own battle system here on WCC and it can certainly seem like a lot before you get used to it. There are two important 'rules sets' to keep in mind when battling using the system the Rank system, which elects how much health/stamina your character has depending on their rank, and then the Battle System of course.

Every character has a rank - of course you are already aware of your health and stamina from the stamina depleation from hunting. While kit, apprentice, deputy, leader have a single rank under their 'title'...Warriors and medicine cats have their own tiers - which you have to fill out requirements to go up on. You can use the Ranking System to figure out how much health/stamina you are suppose to have and also see what you have to do to climb the next rank.

Then we have the Battle System. Each rank has a list of moves that are open to them - as you climb up the ranks, the more moves are unlocked to be used by your character, with the damage of each move climbing as well as your skill in battle increases. There are three different types of moves - normal, Special Effect and Clan Moves. Normal are your standard moves and can be used as much as you want in battle. Special Effect moves, those with a special use in battle can only be used once in battle and cannot be done in succession (You must break them up with a normal attack.) And then there are the Clan Moves, a list of two special moves/abilities that each Clan have, often being only able to be used in territories that they are familar with or have an advantage in. Thus, they are rarely used but very helpful.

There is a dice roll that is used for the battle system - the Effect dice. Certain moves require it to be rolled to decide your luck on how long your oppinent is pinned/stunned for or if you managed to get an attack off if you dodge. Using the battle system is not that hard - you simply have to be mindful of your health and stamina. For this fight, I am going to be roleplaying the predator - the raccoon. We, of course, go off on a turn-base system and as thus, the Raccoon will be going off on my turn. When using the battle system, you want to clearly state what move you are using and keep track of the stamina lost of those 'engaged' with you - allies and enemies....Well, tracking your allies isn't required but it deemed polite as a clear reminder that you are battle alongside them.

You can see an example of how people tend to 'track' this with my post. I hope this is helpful. We do also have a tutorial that you can look at if any part of this was confusing - it can be a bit hard to figure out extactly is needed to explain the battle system in full...Mostly when I've been on WCC so long that its just become second nature to understand how it works and thus fails to know where people can get lost/stuck on.

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:19 pm

Eager to explore more of the territory, Wolfpaw followed after his mentor. As they walked, he tried to memorize the trail they were taking, making note of landmarks, direction, and scent-trails, but everything was so new to him it seemed to blur together! No matter, he'd figure it out in time.

When they got to the creek, Wolfpaw leaned down to drink his fill, ears flicking back when he felt waves of caution emanating off of Foxfire seconds before he was instructed to stay back. Alarmed, he looked over his shoulder just in time to see Foxfire dash at the raccoon. Wolfpaw plastered himself to the ground, hackles on end, terrified at the scene unfolding before him. "What do I do?" he wailed, shivering as the scent of Foxfire's blood tainted the air.

Forcing himself to his paws despite the terror surging through him, Wolfpaw hesitated for only a second - if Foxfire was seriously injured, or killed, the raccoon would come for him next. So logically it made sense that he assist the deputy while they were both still fresh, to drive the beast off. Swallowing past a lump in his throat, the dark apprentice surged forward, and with a yowl that was probably far from fearsome, leaped on to the back of the raccoon while it was distracted by his mentor.

His teeth sank into the creature's thick neck fur, claws raking its sides as he struggled to hold on and do as much damage to it as he could.

Wolfpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina! [this will be in effect for one turn]

Foxfire:
80/100 HP
264/280 SP

Wolfpaw:
20/20 HP
64/80 SP (-10)

Wild Raccoon:
10/30 HP (-6)
290/300 SP

Last edited by JJ on Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:19 pm

'Effect Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]   Me and Mister Wolf [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Mister Wolf [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next