Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 16:40

Another cold day, WindClan once again shells of themselves as the very beasts they defeated rose up once more. An icy wind cut through the air, however the usual excitement on Finchstar's clanmate's faces was replaced by concern. Sending out a six moon old kit into the wild, amidst beasts of all kinds, smarter then they could ever imagine. But Goldengale's son Crowkit had grown large. Finchstar would often visit and chuckle at the way the little tom too was oversized for his nest nowadays. In a selfish way, the leader also hoped it would improve his relations with Grousefrost as well; the kit's father. Tensions ran high and Finchstar would often lay awake at night and ponder how to remedy them. But for now, an apprentice ceremony was to be held. "All cats old enough to run the moor, gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 17:20

Goldengale's pelt was groomed finely, and she pulled her only kit close as she attempted to make his dark pelt the same. Today was the day she had been anticipating in hope and fear, but she was proud of her son. He had grown so large so quickly, and she was sure he would be an excellent addition to the ranks of apprentices in WindClan. Rasping her tongue along his back, she purred softly.

"Today is the day, dear Crowkit. After today, you'll no longer be a kit, make sure you listen to your mentor and stay safe, okay?" Worry colored the queen's voice, concern for the dangers outside of camp along with the fear of what her son might face. A final lick to the top of her kit's head, and a brief moment of eye contact before she looked away to fight the tears gathering in her eyes and it was time. Blue eyes searched for the frame and pelt of her beloved as she nudged their son with her nose, selecting a spot in the back of the gathering crowd and gesturing for Crowkit to come to her side.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Giphy
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 19:28

Crowkit’s pelt prickled with excitement, even as he fought his mother trying to groom him, though she kept him in place rather easily. “Mom!” He groaned, relieved as she let him go. “I’m not a little kit anymore, and besides, I’m the best at wrestling! I’ll be fine!” The white-patched tom-kit obeyed Goldengale’s gesture, however, sitting close by her side. Today he’d get assigned a mentor, today he wouldn’t be a kit anymore!
Crowkit shifted his paws in eagerness, before a thought struck him. Would Goldengale miss him, when he was out learning to be a warrior, and hunting and fighting in glorious battles for the honor of his Clan? He twitched an ear, glancing at his mother before settling his gaze back upon Finchstar. No. He’d still get to see her, every day. And she’d be proud he was serving WindClan. It’d be fun,

Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 22 Oct 2019 - 7:32

Barleytuft slowly strode up beside his daughter and grandkit, greeting Goldengale with a gentle and affectionate nuzzle from the un-scarred side of his face and looking down to smile at Crowkit. "I've seen you wrestle! You're quite the bundle of energy. StarClan help whoever has to tame your enthusiasm in battle," the senior warrior encouraged with an amused purr before he sat up again and settled down comfortably, tail-tip touching his daughter's. He looked aside at her with a smile, trying to catch her eyes. Oh so like her mother's, full of pain and worry, yet she spoke with pride and duty and encouragement.

The pale tabby tom's expression saddened a little, and he leaned towards his daughter. "I know it's hard, sweetheart. You've taught him so much and so well, and that won't stop just because he's being assigned a mentor," he reassured gently. "Just like you and me. I'll always be your dad, and Crowkit will always be your son. No one comes between that." He sat upright again to look expectantly at Finchstar on the Tallrock ahead.

Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 22 Oct 2019 - 21:26

Finchstar's eyes sparkled with amusement at Crowkit's wiggling. Goldengale attempted to groom her kit and yet he seemed to only be focused on the adventure to come. Finchstar could relate all too well. Brookclover loved that part about him. A soft tug in his heart pulled gently on the leader and he lifted his head to the sky, wondering.

But reality pulled him back in once more as Barleytuft spoke to both his grandkit and daughter, always a loving present figure in their lives. Finchstar smiled and remembered that he had friends here as well, curling his tail in, it was time for the ceremony. "WindClan, it is time we name a new apprentice..." Finchstar cracked a grin, hoping to brighten the sullied eyes of those around him. "Crowkit has reached the age of six moons, and is ready to explore the moor. Step forward, young one."

As he did, Finchstar meant Goldengale's gaze and gave her a meaningful nod, hoping to relate to her fears. He would drive out the beasts that haunted WindClan so... War sat on the horizon. "Crowkit, from this day forward until you reach the age of warriorhood, you will be known as Crowpaw, Ploverpuddle will be your mentor." A fine cat for a fine kit. Goldengale knew her apprentice, and now her former apprentice would know her offspring.

Finchstar smiled and leapt down from the Tallrock, touching noses with Crowpaw and then weaving his way to the apprentice's mother. "Soon, Goldengale, you will not have to fear for your son's safety. Peace is coming." Swallowing the mellow words, Finchstar raised his muzzle to the sky, hoping to shatter the dreary atmosphere.

"Crowpaw! Crowpaw! Crowpaw!"

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 22 Oct 2019 - 21:44

Ploverpuddle couldn't help but freeze for a small moment as his named was called as Crowpaw's mentor. He wasn't expecting to be named a mentor anytime soon but to say he was fully shocked would be a lie. His yellow eyes turned to Goldengale for a moment before nodding at her. A silent message saying he would take care of her kit.

The fluffy gray and white tom stood and padded over to the newly named apprentice. His nose pressing briefly to Crowpaw's in the usual ceremony manner. "I will do my best to train you." The warrior said. He didn't know if it was a promise to himself, to Crowpaw or to Goldengale, but in the end it was a promise. A promise he intended to follow through on.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 23 Oct 2019 - 12:46

"I know, I know. I'm just... I love you, Crowkit. You'll do great. I'm proud of you, always." She choked out, feeling relieved as he obliged her motion for him to join her. Barleytuft wasn't far behind, and her purr was pitted with halts as she returned the gesture, trying to fight the emotion welling in her chest. He settled next to them before leaning in close, offering words of wisdom and encouragement. "Thanks, dad.... That means a lot... I'm just... I worried, I guess." She sighed softly, eyes gazing at the top of her son's head.

The conversation was interrupted by Finchstar beginning the ceremony, and Goldengale nudged her son gently as he moved forward to receive his new name. Crowpaw. The name held such promise, such hope... And tolled a warning of fear. This was it. He was apprentice, and would go out into the moors. She couldn't keep him by her side, protected, safe. What if he had to face one of those beasts out there, and she wasn't there? Finchstar continued, revealing the mentor chosen to guide her son's pawsteps, and immediately her gaze searched for her own apprentice's. She found it quickly, he had already been gazing towards her. The nod he offered held the silent promise to care for Crowpaw, and she returned it with her own, her head held high.

There had been little to teach the tom, he had learned over many moons.... Yet she trusted him. He hadn't left in the first encounter near the tunnels, and had fought by her side. All would be well. Ploverpuddle stepped forward as Finchstar completed the ceremony, and Goldengale raised her voice to the sky above. Her voice cracked on the first one, but returned strong and clear. "Crow-paw! Crowpaw!" As Finchstar stopped at her side, she looked sideways over to him, giving a small nod of acknowledgement.

Hopefully her leader spoke the truth.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Giphy
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 23 Oct 2019 - 17:21

Crowpaw shone with pride as his name was called, and gleefully touched noses with Ploverpuddle. He hadn’t interacted with the older cat much before, but he seemed friendly and cool enough. He turned to look at Goldengale, tail fluffed and eyes bright. “Thanks, mom! I’ll be safe, I promise!” He couldn’t wait to learn to hunt, and fight, and dig, and become a real, strong warrior! Multicolored gaze turning back to his mentor, he spoke again. “So, when do we start?”

Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1