Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ad Meliora (OPEN)

Go down 
+6
Aspen
Winterpaw
Reaper King
Ripped
Honey Badger
Ice
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyMon 14 Oct 2019 - 22:22

Sitting atop the Tallbranch, a cool Leaf-Fall breeze ruffled Tinystar's scared, white fur. Closing his eyes, the short legged leader let out a sigh, lost in thought; listening to the chirp of birds among his buzzing clan bellow. He'd been alive for dozens of seasons, walked among several great leaders, grew a family and much more. All the while, he'd managed to disappoint his clanmates time and time again and he regretted everything he'd ever done. And yes, he'd lost numerous cats in which he'd loved dearly along the way, for various reasons, but the time of sulking and despair were no more. He'd promised his clan to be a better leader; to be a better leader, and he intended to do just that. After talking to those close to him, they'd all come to an agreement, and today, he would change SkyClan's fate, hopefully for the better.

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather bellow the Tallbranch for a clan meeting!" Tinystar called out among the bustling clan, some of which had already turned their attention to him after noticing him sitting above.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Ad Meliora (OPEN) VHQrlk5
Ad Meliora (OPEN) 1QYZaRo

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyMon 14 Oct 2019 - 22:29

Foxfire glanced up, his tongue gently peaking from his muzzle as he halted grooming his chest. He frowned at the sight of Tinystar - not in a malicious way - just that he wasn't quite sure what this was about. He didn't see any kits bouncing at the nursery entrance for their ceremony...He supposed it could be a warrior ceremony but something...Something told him that it wasn't that. He pushed himself to his paws, padding over to a nice spot beneath the Tallbranch, looking up at the tiny leader. Then he paused, realizing that he still had his tongue out and sheepishly slide it back into his mouth, running it over his teeth as he waited for the Clan Meeting to get underway.

Ad Meliora (OPEN) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyTue 15 Oct 2019 - 7:23

The newly named Basilpaw trotted over at the call of the leader. It was far too soon for her warrior ceremony, although she had been pressing Tinystar since kithood. But, if the clan was gathering, of course she had to as well. Foxfire was already there and she cheerfully brushed past the russet tom's side, nuzzling him affectionately in her usual greeting to the tom. He had been her best friend for as long as she could recall, into her earliest memories, and they had spend times in-between his duties for play. The warrior was simply a constant in her life, something that she willingly spurred on and enjoyed without a second thought. As the little grey and tan cat settle back on her haunches, she looked up at the tom with a questioning gaze, "Something exciting going on today, Fox?"

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyTue 15 Oct 2019 - 7:59

Confusion was the first emotion that Flowerpaw felt at Tinystar's call. The white and brown apprentice was laying in her nest trying to get some sleep when the leader called. With great exhaustion Flowerpaw pulled herself out of her nest and then the den. Not many others have gathered yet. Her blue eyes looked up to Tinystar as she padded over to join the growing crowd. What did he have to talk about with them? Her eyes looked over to Foxfire and Basilpaw for a moment before settling back to Tinystar. Would she finally be getting another mentor? Not that she wanted one.. Mistyrain was the only mentor for her..

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyTue 15 Oct 2019 - 8:14

Stormkit slowly peeked out from inside the nursery. "If only I could go sit with all of them..." he thought solemnly. At least he could still somewhat see and hear what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1530

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyTue 15 Oct 2019 - 8:18

Sagelight emerged from the medicine cat's den at Tinystar's call, sitting down just outside of the entrance to the den. He knew exactly what this was about, he was a part of the conversation, part of the trusted few. Despite Tinystar's previous actions, Sagelight had grown to trust him once more and he hoped what Tinystar would do today would help mend the hearts of his Clanmates once more. The tom tucked his paws in and wrapped his dark tail around them, waiting patiently for when the small leader spoke again.

Ad Meliora (OPEN) 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyTue 15 Oct 2019 - 8:47

Honeypaw stepped out of the apprentices' den, watching as her fellow denmates approached the center of camp to wait for the rest of the Clan to gather. Anxious, not wanting to put herself in the midst of all those cats, she slunk over to the edge of the den, sitting there all by her lonesome, wrapping her tail tightly over her paws to try and comfort herself. She wished she could build up the courage to sit with the rest of her Clanmates, but she was too scared of doing something wrong....

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyTue 15 Oct 2019 - 13:29

Spottedleap made his appearance through the camp entrance moments before Tinystar called together the crowd. He sat down at the back of the crowd, anxious, and quietly dreaded what was to come. He spotted Honeypaw all by her lonesome and wondered why she was isolated from the clan. He decided to move to sit next to her, gently draping his long tail across her shoulders, and gave her a warm smile. Spottedleap decided he would make sure her training was going well sometime soon.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Ad Meliora (OPEN) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyTue 15 Oct 2019 - 14:07

With Spottedleap and the rest of SkyClan gathered bellow, Tinystar shifted his weight back and forth uneasily as the evening sun began set behind him. He'd gone over what had to be said more than a thousand times in his head and there was no backing out now. This was for the best. For him, for his family and clan... for everyone.

Clearing his throat, the short legged leader's gaze scanned the crowd of curious faces. "SkyClan..." he began, forcing himself to not get choked up on his own tongue. "We have faced many trials over the past several moons and I can guarantee that you all will face many more in your lifetime. I was chosen by StarClan to be your leader and am sorry to say that I have failed you more than once. You, my beloved and faithful clanmates chose to forgive me and I couldn't be more blessed to lead a clan with such perseverance," Tinystar mewed over the now hushed crowd, his eyes beginning to grow blurry. Blinking, he pushed onwards.

"As most of you are aware, my injuries from being hit by that monster have lasted far longer than I'd anticipated and I'm simply not the cat I used to be, physically or mentally," he continued, letting out a deep breath before going on. "That is why..." he paused, swallowing the frog in his throat. "I will be stepping down from leadership. I have done my duties to serve you, but along with my injuries, my age has finally caught up to me and I am no longer fit to lead this c-clan," he mewed, trying his very best to not let his emotions become entangled in his words. "Tonight, Spottedleap and I will journey to Highstones, where he will be rightfully granted his nine lives and I will be stripped of mine. I will then take my place in the elders den with my former name, Tinylegs. I have no doubt that Spottedleap will be the leader that this clan deserves," the little leader finally finished, his light blue gaze landing on his deputy.

'May StarClan guide him and give the strength to keep on a straight path,' he prayed his blessing silently over the younger tom, turning his gaze back to the clowder of clanmates bellow.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyTue 15 Oct 2019 - 14:13

"Bug!" Foxfire greeted Basilpaw warmly as she sat down next to him, only to give her a confused look at her question. "Do I look like somebody that would know what is going on?" he asked, almost teasingly as he flickered his tattered ear. "I don't know what this is abo..." he drifted off as Tinystar started to speak, mouth snapping shut as he turned his attention to the leader. Or...

Ex-leader? His mouth dropped open at the reveal that Tinystar was stepping down. "What?" he hissed softly, hoping that only Basilpaw could hear it as he tried to make sense of it. He...He knew that Tinystar wasn't a young cat even if his size could give the opposite idea. His eyes drifted through the crowds until he spotted Spottedleap sitting next to an apprentice, wondering if his old mentor had any idea that this was going to happen.

Spottedleap had barely been deputy for a moon or two now...And now he was going to be leader. He swallowed nervously. He had faith in Spottedleap, he really did but...StarClan, how could any of them have seen this coming? They were still reeling from Mistyrain's death - if she had survived just a moon longer perhaps she would be leader now... "Well...That's something," he murmered, tilting his head as he stared at the deputy...Or was he to be referred to as leader now?

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyTue 15 Oct 2019 - 19:26

Swanpaw sat grooming herself, the rhythm of her tongue running through her fur, her mind comfortably dull and thoughtless in the repetitive movements. The sudden call of her leader cut through the calm of the evening, and she raised her head, dread immediately clutching cold fingers around her heart. Every call of a meeting twanged something in her, a fear she couldn't shake off. What would it be this time? Her dread was justified as she looked into her father's face, an odd sort of nervousness sitting in his eyes. Flattening her ears, she stayed where she was, hunched over as if she could draw further into herself. Memories of blood, of death danced in her vision, and she briefly thought about leaving, walking off into the forest so she wouldn't have to hear, wouldn't have to see.... No. I will not help. It will not make it go away.

So she listened, closing her eyes as he spoke the first word. As he continued, a faint hope fluttered to life in her chest. Maybe... maybe he's just thanking us for being a loyal Clan. Maybe he's trying to bolster our spirits. But as he continued, her hope faltered and died.

"I will be stepping down from leadership."

Her whole body stiffened, shock like ice running through her veins. She opened her eyes, blinking up at him in disbelief, her mouth partly open. Father? The word stuck in her throat, refusing to come out. She felt as though someone had just slapped her head, leaving her ears ringing and her face numb. Of course he had been slowing down, but.... He wasn't....

She blinked. Elders? Something... refused to click. Once, maybe, she would have simply blinked and accepted it, seeing the pain in his steps, the oldness in his eyes, the grey fur in his pelt. All she felt now was the empty chill of the leaf-fall wind rustling her pelt. What about your promise? She longed to cry out, her throat frozen. Was it all for nothing? Guilt almost immediately racked her for even thinking such a thing when he was clearly struggling. But... something rebelliously shot back that he should stay in his position, the position he was given. Everything should go back to normal, something at least should stay the same.... It needed to be.

She sat, frozen, confused, a war raging in her mind.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyWed 16 Oct 2019 - 7:27

Sitting among the crowd, next to his sister Swanpaw, Sunflower stayed silent, per usual. His father's announcement hadn't exactly surprised him, seeing as though he was quite old, to say the least. Glancing around over the crowd, the abnormally tall tom observed many surprised faces, most of whom turned to their clanmates and whispered about something or other.

Noticing his sister stiffen up, he gently placed his long tail on her shoulder in hopes of giving her at least some form of comfort, though he knew she of all cats was distressed by such news. Swanpaw was strong and would press through it, though it would take some time. If only they all had more time...

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyWed 16 Oct 2019 - 10:17

Flowerpaw stiffened at Tinystar? Tinylegs? annoucement. Too much was changing for her and too fast. She didn't like it at all. First Mistyrain, and Mintwhisker but Tinystar now? She stood by her leader during the trial and for what? Him to step down? Clenching her teeth the apprentice stepped away from the group. Plus she didn't get a new mentor either.. Did they forget about her? She wouldn't be surprised. It seemed like everyone forgot about her as soon as her mentor died. Just like they forgot Mistyrain they forgot about her. She didn't want to deal with this. Any of this.

Quickly Flowerpaw made her way to the entrance of the camp. She needed to cool down to think about this. Casting a quick glance back towards the gathered cats, her blue eyes settled on Foxfire before she disappeared outside of the camp. She couldn't deal with this at all.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyWed 16 Oct 2019 - 15:10

"You always know! If you don't know the answer, who would I even ask?" Basilpaw purred a quick response, as she bumped her pelt against his. She had intended to continue their soft chattering but Tinystar began to speak. Her gaze followed Foxfire's as she watched the leader speak. Eyes widened slightly in surprise and a hush seemed to fall over the clan. The little-legged tom had been leader her entire life and she couldn't imagine him not leading them. When her companion muttered, the small she cat looked up at him, a realization now dawning on her, "If Tinystar isn't going to be leader anymore... and Spottedleap... who's going to be deputy? You think it could be you, Fox? You'd be the best deputy. I mean you're already the greatest warrior. It would only make sense." She beamed up at him encouragingly. Having not grown underneath her grandfather's leadership for long, she lacked the normalcy most of the other clan cats grew to. For her, it was merely a simple switch. And, of course, to Basilpaw, who would be a better deputy than Foxfire?

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) EmptyWed 16 Oct 2019 - 15:25

"Me?" The word blurred from Foxfire's mouth as he gave Basilpaw a look as if she had grown two heads. On one paw, it was dreadfully sweet of how much faith she had in him but on the other paw...He couldn't help but feel like she thought too much of him. "No way am I becoming deputy," he murmured, being careful to lower his voice as not to draw attention to the two while plenty of cats were whispering among themselves. "I haven't even been a warrior for a moon yet! I don't even have an apprentice!" he added, recalling a rule that would could to his defense against Basilpaw's admiration. "There are plenty of cats who deserve it more than me, who would do a better job. I'm still trying to find myself out as a warrior, I wouldn't be a good deputy..."

He knew plenty of cats would leap at the chance to become deputy - for most, the chance of such a high rank would be a dream from kithood but...It never really appealed to Foxfire and made him nearly uncomfortable to think about. He had spent so long looking up and listening to others...Having more freedom, responsibility when he still didn't really know who he wanted to be seemed dreadful. Besides, Basilpaw might be quick to defend his shortcomings but he couldn't deny how brash he had been with that fight against that ShadowClan cat. He didn't have faith that he wouldn't screw it up...No, Spottedleap was better off picking a warrior with experience for sure and he was half-surprised that Basilpaw had even thought of him being good enough for such a position.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ad Meliora (OPEN)   Ad Meliora (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ad Meliora (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next