Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beware the Hunters [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Beware the Hunters [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Beware the Hunters [OPEN]   Beware the Hunters [OPEN] EmptySat 24 Aug 2019 - 15:40

The world was now a new, open one outside the walls of the camp. The young tom felt free, ready to face all the challenges this new territory will bring him. The prideful apprentice walked straightly, his chin up and his eyes attentive to his surroundings. The marshes, the tall trees around them, all full of life and prey ready to be caught. Lynxpaw looked behind him, to the older clanmates that were accompanying him in this first patrol. "So, when are we gonna start hunting?" He mewed, a little impatient.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Beware the Hunters [OPEN] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Hunters [OPEN]   Beware the Hunters [OPEN] EmptySat 24 Aug 2019 - 15:58

Ravenmist smiled as she padded behind Lynxpaw, tail flicking gently as she spoke with a chuckle. She was nervous, sure, but also excited for her first day out with her apprentice. “As soon as you can scent some. Tell me, what do you smell right now?” She shook a buzzing mosquito away from her ear, listening intently, sharp nose having already detected a nearby mouse. Still a good distance away, but Lynxpaw should be able to smell it. Let’s see if he knows what it is.

Beware the Hunters [OPEN] Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Hunters [OPEN]   Beware the Hunters [OPEN] EmptySat 24 Aug 2019 - 16:34

The tom sniffed the air at the order of his mentor. There was the sweet scent of nearby prey but he couldn't quite tell it was a mouse. He tilted his head, thinking of what it might be quietly but at last, he just gave up on trying and looked back to the she-cat with a cocky, confident grin. "I smell food! Probably a... squirrel or a mouse? Or... a lizard? I don't know but don't worry! I'll catch it for you, ma'am." And with no other warning, the fluffy apprentice padded away from the warriors and hid in some bushes while crouching down in search for the origin of the scent.

His green eyes opened wide when he saw the small, furry shape of a mouse and, with shifting, anxious paws, he waited a few seconds for the right moment to strike. Extending his muscular hind legs, Lynxpaw leapt forward and quickly caught the scared mouse with his front paws. Driven by instinct, the tabby tom sunk his fangs into the neck of the rodent and though it wasn't a clean catch, it was still a decent one. With a delighted purr, the tom rushed back to the group and dropped the mouse in front of Ravenmist, looking at her with bright, starry eyes. "See?! I did it!"

Lynxpaw attempted to catch a mouse using 3 SP: the catch was successful!
Lynxpaw
77/80 SP

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Beware the Hunters [OPEN] Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sat 24 Aug 2019 - 16:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Hunters [OPEN]   Beware the Hunters [OPEN] EmptySat 24 Aug 2019 - 16:34

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Beware the Hunters [OPEN] Mistpe10
Beware the Hunters [OPEN] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Hunters [OPEN]   Beware the Hunters [OPEN] EmptySun 25 Aug 2019 - 13:47

Ravenmist flicked her tail, listening carefully to the apprentice's stalking. When he came back with the mouse, she smiled in approval, inspecting it with her paws. "Good work for your first catch." The she-cat mewed, head tilted. "You stalked well and caught it quickly. Remember the scent, now, before the death-smell sets in. It's helpful to know exactly which prey you're stalking, so that you can apply the proper technique." The blinded cat couldn't see Lynxpaw's facial expressions, but she could tell he was proud of himself, from the purr to his shifting. She stood, before her ears twitched, alerted to a scuttle in the undergrowth not far away. Her voice dropped to a low whisper. "Stay quiet and still. It's my turn." Now that her nose was searching, she identified the smell of lizard, and a separate one, but it seemed faint, and she paid it no heed. She stalked forward carefully, until the creature was a few fox-lengths away,, and prepared to leap.

Ravenmist attempted to catch a lizard using 3 SP.
Ravenmist: 127/130 SP
A predator appeared!

Out of nowhere, a raccoon crashed out of the bushes, and the reptile scuttled off, forgotten as Ravenmist whirled to defend, letting out a yowl to alert Lynxpaw to her position. Mousedung. Just like my assessment. I always said they were attracted to me.

Beware the Hunters [OPEN] Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900

Last edited by Falconwing on Sun 25 Aug 2019 - 13:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Hunters [OPEN]   Beware the Hunters [OPEN] EmptySun 25 Aug 2019 - 13:47

The member 'Falconwing' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Beware the Hunters [OPEN] Mistpe10
Beware the Hunters [OPEN] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware the Hunters [OPEN]   Beware the Hunters [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Beware the Hunters [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1