Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot] Empty
PostSubject: Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot]   Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot] EmptyTue 25 Jun 2019 - 13:46

Plot Name: Peace for All
Clans involved: All of them
Characters Directly Involved: Clearshine (me) Amberdawn (suma) Maplepaw (Jade) Raventail (rhindon) Barleytuft (suma) Dappleshine (Mosspelt) Heronflight (Mamen) Lilytail (Middy) Batbite (Holly) Mosspaw (Mosspelt) Pinepaw (Historical_Sām) Mothpaw (Holly) Marshpaw (Ceryn) and whoever else signs up

Will there be code-breaking?: No, there will be no code-breaking.

Explain your Plot: Clearshine gathers some SkyClan cats who want peace between the clans, and convince them to help him start a multi-clan peace group. At the August gathering, they will spread the word throughout the clans, telling other cats that they're starting a multi-clan group to spread peace and friendship through the clans and when the first meeting will be. This wouldn't be done secretly, and it's more than likely that leaders would find out. At their first meeting, the recruited cats would come and they talk about a variety of subjects. These meetings would continue on a regular basis. The types of things that happen at these meetings are discussing  the differences between the clans, how different clans can help each other, non-violent ways to resolve conflict, and doing some generally fun team-building activities. They would also try to solve conflicts between the clans. The might send representatives from opposing clans to bring peace offerings to the rival clan, or show a way which the clans can help each other. They might also try to find a solution that they can do separately that would benefit both clans equally. Because we don't know what conflicts will be in the future, there are no specifics on that one as of now. There isn't really one direction this plot is going in, or a clear end. It's open ended, and I'm okay with anyway it goes.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: Clearshine thinks that it's his purpose to spread peace throughout the clans and minimize violence. For him, having a leader-like role in a group like this would be him fulfilling his life's purpose. For everyone else in the group, it would be giving them a bit of development and helping to strengthen the bonds between clans.

Provide links to relevant topics: Here

Why should this plot be approved?: This plot should be approved because it will have a lot of character development for a lot of different characters. It would help give cats in separate clans a time to become better friends, and minimize violence between the clans. It would be interesting to see how other cats react, and could result in interesting subplots. There is no code-breaking in the plot, and wouldn't interfere too much with any other plots.

Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot] Signat10
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot]   Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot] EmptyTue 25 Jun 2019 - 13:59

I do believe that technically there is code-breaking involved in the form of rule 2 (Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory) and rule 11 (Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats), and an argument could be made for rule 13 (The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code) if one chose to disobey their leader to attend. And, as I believe you are already aware, different leaders may choose to punish their Clanmates if they deem the peace group to be against the warrior code.

Are you fully aware of the consequences that participants could face? :)

Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot]   Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot] EmptyTue 25 Jun 2019 - 14:23

Yes, I'm aware. If any leaders specifically tell their clan not to attend, I will inform anyone who signed up as well.

For rule 2, I see what you mean. Those types of things will have specific details laid out in the future, and whoever takes part will be warned.

Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot] Signat10
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot]   Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot] EmptyTue 25 Jun 2019 - 14:31

Alright! In that case, your plot has staff approval! We can't wait to see what these peacekeepers cook up. :)

Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot]   Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot] Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace for All [Multi-Clan Plot]
Page 1 of 1