Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oracle of the Flowers {Multi-Clan Journey}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Oracle of the Flowers {Multi-Clan Journey} Empty
PostSubject: Oracle of the Flowers {Multi-Clan Journey}   Oracle of the Flowers {Multi-Clan Journey} EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 21:11

Plot Name: Oracle of the Flowers (aka The Herb Patrol)
Clans involved: All Clans
Characters Directly Involved: Basilbloom (me), Burningwing (Tara), Cloverheart (downfive), Ebonyhaze (MediocreCrisis), Dovefrost (Reaper King), Thrushnose (rhindon), Ashfall (Alexcentria), Timbersun (Merryies), Muddythorn (khamosa), Beechfang (kjSage), all or most of the leaders, possibly Berrypaw (fruup) if they want to be in a certain topic.

Will there be code-breaking?: No

Explain your Plot:
Spoiler:

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: In a way, it will impact the site as a whole through the discovery of a new herb that can be added to the herb list and used in healing topics.  The characters involved will all gain valuable experiences, both through fulfilling requirements for tiers and building inter-clan friendships, and learning more about the world outside the clans while working together as a team towards a common goal.  I'm sure it will also allow for a lot of personal development for roleplayers to use to further their character's own personal plotlines.  For the clans, it will bring an entertaining and tempting distraction from leaf-bare's frigid bleakness, the reward being something that will help everyone to live better, healthier lives.  As for Basilbloom, as the 'main character' she will find fulfillment in her ambitions and be more content in her role as a medicine cat, the journey outside will also make her more worldly-wise and mature.  It will also lead into other character developments for her later down the line.

Provide links to relevant topics*: Plot Sign-up

Why should this plot be approved?:  It's a fun and unique idea that could enhance the site experience and will give many opportunities for meaningful character development and interaction.  Though I've never hosted a plot of this size before I've always wanted to, and I believe that I am capable of making it an enjoyable and memorable experience for everyone involved :D

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Oracle of the Flowers {Multi-Clan Journey} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle of the Flowers {Multi-Clan Journey}   Oracle of the Flowers {Multi-Clan Journey} EmptySat 11 Dec 2021 - 20:56

approved^^ make sure you update any changes that have not been discussed for reapproval!

Oracle of the Flowers {Multi-Clan Journey} Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down

Oracle of the Flowers {Multi-Clan Journey}
Page 1 of 1