Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) Empty
PostSubject: I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)   I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 9:50

It was early Morning,about the time she hoped to run into some cats secretly. She flicked her tail hopeful. Ambernose had come up with the idea to make a secret group and stop the evil that was happening. She was quiet watchful and waiting hoping she could get other clan cats to join her growing group.

Jaysong was awake and was heading out into the territory earlier.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4836

I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)   I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 10:31

Maplecloud followed out behind Jaysong, hoping to catch some prey today. After that, she had her mind set. Hunt, then patrol. Hunt, then patrol.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)   I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 13:05

Ambernose sat patiently soon enough she had seen two Thunderclanners padding to the border she only hopes they wouldn't be hostile with her.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)   I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 17:50

Cloudpaw followed the Thunderclan patrol.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)   I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 12:20

Venompaw waited in the shadows behind Ambernose, not wanting to reveal herself quite yet. If they saw there was two then they'd feel more threatened, but she was more than prepared to spring into battle if necessary. Flicking her tail nervously, she accidently disturbed the leaves on the ground around her and winced, her eyes glazing over with slight fear but mostly determination. She was going to help Ambernose under any circumstance

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)   I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 12:24

Jaysong led the patrol to the first border which was Shadowclan. She paused catching scent of a Shadowclan cat so she came to the border seeing the line she cat sitting there.

Ambernose sat quietly patiently waiting until soon enough she seen a gray blue tabby she cat. She stood slowly.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4836

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)   I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 13:48

Maplecloud noticed a slight ruffling in the leaves, and it scared her but she didn't show it. She stepped beside the younger warrior, looking for what it could have been."W-whos there?"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)   I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 0:35

Cloudpaw followed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)   I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 14:27

Venompaw stepped out of the shadows, looking to Ambernose for her reply

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)   I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 20:34

Ambernose flicked her tail just briefly her eyes glanced to Venompaw before she looked to the cats not to far away."Ambernose of Shadowclan"she mewed calmly"I come in price and still on our side of the border"she mewed.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)   I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 11:04

hump

Back to top Go down

I come in peace(Closex for those who are in thunderclan and signed up for the Covanant plot)
Page 1 of 1