Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed]   Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 10:57 am

Her pawsteps faltered as she scented the SkyClan border just ahead, and a small frown came to her face. Did they really have to part ways so soon?... She didn't want to go back to camp alone.... Hesitating for only a moment, Mosspaw shook her head. "I'm tired, but I don't think I want to go home quite yet... I can walk with you before making my way back, if you'd like? At the very least, will I see you again soon? I don't know how long Pricklebush is going to be gone... I can't stay too long though, Leopardstar and Marshstorm will be worried if they wake up to find that neither Pricklebush nor I have returned..." Her tail flicked absently, considering for a moment the two tom's reactions. A heavy sigh left her as she glanced up at the stars, still so dark. Maybe they had just a few moments longer, to end their travel on a happier note.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed] - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed]   Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 9:05 pm

The SkyClan medicine cat's quietly flickering hope was fulfilled when Mosspaw shook her head slightly, denying the offer for them to go their separate ways. Amberdawn relaxed and started to slowly turn, up the border between ThunderClan and SkyClan. "As much as I'd love to take you back to camp, I'm not sure Tinystar would like that very much," Amberdawn admitted, shuffling her paws slightly with unhidden disappointment at the statement. "Let''s just walk on the border for a little while - it'll get us both closer to camp without either of us having to walk in the other's territory. Not.... Not that borders should have to matter to us."

Amberdawn broke off, whiskers twitching, and she glanced aside with apologetic eyes at her ThunderClan friend. "I hope you don't take it to heart - SkyClan's tight borders, I mean. I-I wouldn't be keeping you out, except, well, my grandfather is a bit... extra, um, careful about who goes through," she struggled to explain. "It really isn't personal. If Tinystar ever met you, I know he'd like you. It's just hard to get him to give someone a chance. Maybe it's for good reason. I really couldn't say."

Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed] - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed]   Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 8:28 am

Mosspaw frowned slightly as the SkyClan medicine cat acknowledged that Tinystar wouldn't be happy if they continued to walk together into SkyClan territory, but she did not comment on it, and merely nodded. At least this was something, and still gave her more time with her friend. It seemed Amberdawn herself wasn't very fond of the idea that she would have to try to keep a fellow medicine cat, even if she was still an apprentice, out of SkyClan territory. "Of course, I understand, don't worry." She smiled lightly, although she had been surprised by Tinystar's strictness. She had heard he was rather strict, but she had assumed it didn't cross over to the medicine cats of the forest as well, considering they were supposed to be able to contact and consult with one another in cases of emergency, and recently, when other medicine cats needed help with training. Mentally noting to ask Pricklebush about that later, she followed the border alongside her friend. "Has he.. always been like that?"

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed]   Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:32 am

Amberdawn was relieved when Mosspaw didn't say anything, at first, about the strictness of the SkyClan borders. Indeed, the ThunderClan she-cat agreed to the change in course, and the small golden tabby felt a bit of her apprehension lessen as they began to walk with SkyClan to one side and ThunderClan to the other. Certainly Tinystar couldn't protest that. When Amberdawn had finished trying to explain and rationalize, Mosspaw seemed to mull over the words for a moment, voicing her understanding - though Amberdawn doubted she did truly understand, for the SkyClan cat herself didn't understand her grandfather and leader's true heart.

After a little bit, Mosspaw asked if he had always been that way. Amberdawn answered slowly, "Well... yes, he's always been strict on borders, but... I don't know." Her voice dropped, and she said a little more softly, trying to downplay the concern she truly felt, "Ever since he returned from the mountains, after the death of my grandmother, he's been different. I think he's grieving but doesn't know how to deal with it. He's been, um, very... attentive... to what his Clanmates are doing." The tip of her tail flicked and she glanced anxiously towards camp, hidden by several lengths of trees, wondering what Tinystar would say if he knew she felt that way.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Last edited by sumashira on Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed]   Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 7:46 am

Mosspaw chirped to herself as Amberdawn spoke, concern and anxiety painting the other medicine cats words. She hesitated, wanting to voice her suspicions but nervous of the reaction, before taking the step. "Does he not trust you guys? What if he traveled to the Moonstone? Maybe he could get the closure he would need to be able to start healing that way..." She trailed off as she thought of what Amberdawn had said, the first rays of light beginning to peek over the horizon, bathing the surrounding forest in a dim, mystical light, reflected off of the dew drops on the moss and foliage around them. If Tinystar felt he couldn't trust his clan, then there was surely something terribly wrong - all of the SkyClan cats she had met had been trustworthy, and proud to be considered one of SkyClan's ranks. Surely there wasn't much to be suspected of all of it's members, especially Amberdawn herself.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed]   Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 10:43 am

As much as Amberdawn had tried to downplay her anxiety and perhaps the severity of Tinystar's behavior, it became quite apparent that she hadn't been successful based on Mosspaw's soft sounds of acknowledgement and displeasure. The calico ThunderClan cat considered for a moment, looking as though she wanted to speak. In fact, she did, and the words she said made Amberdawn's pelt prickle slightly. "Does he not trust you guys?" Mosspaw asked, and her uneasy question made the SkyClan cat wince slightly. Amberdawn didn't answer; her silence might have spoken volumes. The rest that Mosspaw said seemed wise enough, Amberdawn wondered if perhaps she needed to take to heart. Would Tinystar even agree to leave his camp, though? Amberdawn wouldn't be able to promise he'd see Moonlight. She didn't know if he would take such a journey without assurance.

The slow, steady arrival of dawn was unable to illuminate any of Amberdawn's uncertainty regarding her kin, but she did feel relieved that the night was truly over. Amberdawn took a deep breath and responded to Mosspaw, "He's just afraid of losing us like he lost her. I will talk to him about a trip to the Moonstone, if he seems receptive to conversation later. It's hard to have both the leader and the only medicine cat gone, though. Mistyrain would manage fine, but I bet Tinystar would be worrying the whole way." Through a space in the trees, Amberdawn caught a glimpse of the way she would take back to camp. She smiled lightly at Mosspaw, flicking the she-cat's side gently with her tail. "Thank you - for everything. Walking with me, listening to me... It means a lot."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed]   Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 11:01 am

Mosspaw returned the smile, nudging Amberdawn's shoulder with her head. "That's understandable... I hope that things start getting better. Maybe he'll be open to the idea, and you two can get something worked out for once Mintwhisker is done training Aspenpaw. You're welcome, Amberdawn, I'll always be here if you need to talk about anything. Don't ever forget that. You're the reason I'm here today, after all." The calico gazed at the medicine cat warmly before taking a step back. "I suppose this is where we must part ways though, I'll see you soon, right? Take care, and if you need me, I'm just through the forest." She smiled wider before waving her tail in a farewell and padding off, back towards ThunderClan's camp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed]   Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearing the Healing Hearts [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2