Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed)   Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed) EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 19:27

Pansyface opened her jaws in a wide yawn as she made her way across the clearing to the apprentice's den, gray-and-white fur already spotlessly groomed. Due to her sister's recent death, she had fallen behind when it came to training young Firpaw, and she was a bit guilty to say that she had accidentally neglected her. She was just.....confused and a bit daunted by the thought of training a deaf apprentice, but she had managed to gather her confidence and previous knowledge from training Duskflower and had devised in her mind a few different techniques she could try, that just might work to get Firpaw started on hunting and fighting.

Ducking into the den, Pansyface couldn't help but think back for a moment on the times when she had skipped in and out of this den effortlessly, and quickly caught sight of Firpaw's sandy-colored pelt. Not wanting to wake the other apprentice's by yelling, she slowly traversed her way between nests until she was at the she-cat's side, and was about to nudge her shoulder when she hesitated. That might not be the best idea.... Instead, she bent down so that her muzzle was close to her ear, in a slightly awkward way, and spoke softly but firmly. "Firpaw, wake up, it's time for training!" Hoping she would wake, Pansyface raised her front paw just in case she needed to nudge her shoulder after all, the familiar anxious feeling tightening her chest yet again. Can I really do this?

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed)   Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed) EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 20:39

Firpaw's dreams had been troubled the last few days. Ever since Cherrymist - someone she'd seen every day since she was a kit - well, died, it made her question other things that had happened during that time, as well as the logic behind making her an apprentice in the first place. She not as intelligent, nor nearly as naturally skilled as her brother Basilkit. She hadn't seen him in moons. Some nights, before she was able to sleep, she wished that he was taken by the mysterious Mist. That there might be some hope that he would come back. That there was a chance he was still alive and she would see him again.

The feeling of breath in her ear and mumbled noise woke her. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the sunlight streaming in that highlighted the motes of dust as they swirled around Pansyface, disturbed by her entrance. She rose to her paws, noting that she'd torn pieces of moss loose in her sleep. Firpaw looked up to the older she-cat and tilted her head. 'What are we doing?'

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed)   Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed) EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 15:19

Pansyface smiled as Firpaw began to stir, relieved, as she placed her paw back firmly onto the ground. She watched as Firpaw tilted her head, a silent question, and the bi-color she-cat raised her tail high and waved it, beckoning her outside as she turned towards the entrance. Leading the way, the slender she-cat stopped beside the fresh-kill pile and purred, waiting for Firpaw to catch up with her before bending close to the she-cat's ear and speaking clearly. "Eat, and then we're going to train.
I'm going to show you how to catch your own prey."
Hoping that would jog the apprentice's spirits, Pansyface sat down and grabbed a piece of prey of her own, a small mouse. As she ate, she frequently glanced up to look at the sandy-colored molly, looking forward to the day ahead.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed)   Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed) EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 18:41

The apprentice followed after Pansyface eagerly, focusing to understand what her mentor was saying. 'She's going to teach me to hunt!' Excited to go out and train already, she scooped up a little shrew, devouring it in only a few bites. In fact, she might have eaten it a tad too quickly, she could feel a few small bones somewhere. She didn't care at the moment; all she wanted to do was go out there! Firpaw's paws kneaded the ground as she waited for her mentor to finish her meal.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed)   Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed) EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 15:09

(occ: short)

Pansyface could barely hold back an amused laugh as she watched Firpaw devour her shrew extremely quickly, happy that the she-cat seemed excited.  I guess that means I'm doing pretty good so far...right?  Finishing off her mouse quickly - though much slower than Firpaw - Pansyface hopped to her paws and flicked her tail for her apprentice to follow, before leading the way out of camp.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed)   Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed) EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017 - 12:13

Firpaw scrambled to her paws to follow Pansyface. She could only look around in wonder as they walked out of camp. She'd never set paw out of camp, so everything around her was entirely new. Her shining, blue eyes moved to her mentor, silently asking the older she-cat what she had planned. Would they be patrolling the border? Hunting? Or maybe climbing a tree? She still didn't have that aspect of SkyClan life down. Her tail stood high and her eyes were bright with excitement.

ooc- i am the worst

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed)   Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 16:46

(occ: no, I am)

Pansyface smiled down at her enthusiastic apprentice as they came to stop in a sunny clearing surrounded by tall trees, with plenty of room for the both of them to easily move around.  Sitting down in front of the young pale tabby - but still close enough so she could probably hear - she began to speak clearly and fairly loudly, explaining what they were going to do first.  "Let's start with some basic hunting moves."  Carefully, the slender she-cat bent down into the hunter's crouch, making sure that Firpaw could easily see the position of her legs and tail.  "Try to copy what I'm doing Firpaw."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed)   Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearing the Unheard - Training (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: