Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What are feelings? (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What are feelings? (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: What are feelings? (Closed)   What are feelings? (Closed) EmptySun 26 May 2019 - 10:38

What was this feeling? The constant feeling of nausea whenever she thought about or was with Flintfang, it was very uncomfortable, at least she thought it was but she wasn't very certain. She didn't really know how to sort through them, but her brother could probably shed a little bit of light on her situation. It was a bit embarrassing though, having to ask her brother about feelings... but he was always there for her, so why wouldn't he be there for her now? Raising her head from her spot next to him, she pressed a paw against her brother's side, having chosen the spot closest to him. "Psst, Burnstag...pssssssst. I wanna talk to you, can we go for a walk?" She whispered, poking him incessantly as she waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are feelings? (Closed)   What are feelings? (Closed) EmptySun 26 May 2019 - 11:13

Burntstag blinked as his sleep was interrupted by the soft sound of another cat's voice and the incessant persuasion of a paw. He quickly found Littlesun's gaze and as his brain shook away the last tendrils of sleep, the calico tom stood with a nod. She was his kin, one of the few who had trod a similar path to his own. Their controversial blood was something they had in common and they had grown together throughout all of the moons from the barn, to the loss of their parents, and coming to Shadowclan. And while they had yet to discuss it fully, they would soon walk together into the winds of changes, something he could feel tugging at his fur even in a progressively waking state. Without waiting for a follow-up, the warrior silently lapped at some of the clinging bedding on his coat before padding out of the den and into gray daylight. It was a little less abhorrent, being awake in the daytime hours since he'd seen some of it after the flood and their time away from the forest.

As he padded through the entrance, not even sparing the empty camp a glance, the tom turned to his sister with a curious gaze, "What's ailing you at such a late hour sister?" Burntstag was genuinely invested in what might be troubling her. The only other time they had skirted the daylight hours was when he had first brought them together a couple moons before to visit with the Thunderclan cats. It certainly was not a normal ordeal for them to be traipsing the territory at this hour. At least not until circumstance would soon demand more of their time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are feelings? (Closed)   What are feelings? (Closed) EmptySun 26 May 2019 - 11:27

Littlesun was grateful when Burntstag took the lead out of camp, the sensitivity of the subject having her tense and uncertain. "Well... it's kind of ridiculous but uh... I'm having these feelings? Like, there are little worms in my belly... but it's not all the time it's just when I'm with Flintfang I think? I- I think he likes me... like, really likes me! But I don't know how I feel? It's so weird, I've never felt this way before and it's just so confusing! M-My fur gets hot and my belly squirms and I feel like I'm about to burst! Do you get that way with Silentpaw? I know you like her." Littlesun mewed, sputtering and shaking in her embarrassment. Oh, she shouldn't have consulted in her brother this is so weird! Littlesun refused to look at her brother, everything else she saw suddenly becoming the most interesting thing in the world, deserving of her utmost attention.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are feelings? (Closed)   What are feelings? (Closed) EmptySun 26 May 2019 - 11:43

Flintfang. He couldn't help but allow a pleasant smile to cross his expression. If there was any tom he would have wanted for his sister and any she-cat for his friend, it would have been other. Although he had not expected her to say that and he had to blink to fully process the situation, Burntstag found himself far more pleased than he could have imagined. This was perfect. It would be a union that would display hope for the future, transforming so-called forbidden romances into a declaration of true love. He'd never been a helpless romantic himself but as Littlesun pointed out, he was well acquainted with the feelings of romantic love, as well as familial love. Even a straightforward and logical tom such as himself was able to easily deduct and relate to something so close to his core. He could not deny that. After was probably seemed like a stretching eternity to the nervous she-cat, he finally spoke.

"There's nothing to fear, Littlesun. Flintfang is a wonderful cat and he would make a worthy mate." Blunt in his answer but tactfully so. He hoped that his words would still some of her worries about the tom and about her feelings towards him, such a thing was only second nature to many cats. After a moment, he added, "Yes, I have been the same way around Silentpaw. She is an incredible she-cat and I wouldn't want anyone else by my side. I'm assuming you feel like that with Flintfang, and I can assure you that there is nothing wrong with that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are feelings? (Closed)   What are feelings? (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

What are feelings? (Closed)
Page 1 of 1