Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feelings and circumstances (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Feelings and circumstances (c) Empty
PostSubject: Feelings and circumstances (c)   Feelings and circumstances (c) EmptySun 14 Jul 2024 - 10:40

Sunflare was concerned. Two of his Clanmates, nearly killed by a WindClan cat. He knew Lilyvalley would come to him if she needed anything, but he wanted to make sure all his clan knew he was there to help.

“Nettleweaver, a word?”
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [V]iperpaw, [P]etalkit, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T5 warrior [L] T3 rogue [N] Shadowclan T3 warrior [V] WindClan Apprentice [P] ThunderClan kit [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2364

PostSubject: Re: Feelings and circumstances (c)   Feelings and circumstances (c) EmptyMon 12 Aug 2024 - 5:34

Nettleweaver was not expecting to hear Sunflare’s voice, but the older tom’s appearance was certainly not unwelcome. The white warrior whirled around, an easy smile dancing on his maw. “Sunflare,” he purred “To what do I owe this pleasure?” As he padded to meet the other cat halfway, his mismatched eyes skimmed over his frame, assessing him. “Congrats on the promotion… You’re very much deserving of it.” he mewed with a slight giggle.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier five warrior | 70/200 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier three rogue | 55/140 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier three warrior | 50/130 | #996666
viperpaw| windclan | apprentice | 20/40 | #b3b300
petalkit | thunderclan | kit | 15/30 | #e6b0aa
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Feelings and circumstances (c) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: Feelings and circumstances (c)   Feelings and circumstances (c) EmptySun 1 Sep 2024 - 22:32

Sunflare nodded, trying to keep a level head and even expression. “Nettleweaver, I just want you to know I’m here for you and everyone else here. I know my being friends with Lilyvalley may cause some uncertainty, but as a member of ShadowClan’s council I will protect my clan’s warriors. That said, please let me know if you see anything suspicious along our borders. I mean, if you don’t see Leopardstar first of course.” Stars, why did this feel awkward? Nettleweaver was just a clanmate, not an owl or a rogue! “Just… I’m here if you need me,” he mewed, averting his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feelings and circumstances (c)   Feelings and circumstances (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feelings and circumstances (c)
Page 1 of 1