Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You’d be better off as a ball of moss! [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

You’d be better off as a ball of moss! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: You’d be better off as a ball of moss! [OPEN]   You’d be better off as a ball of moss! [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 Feb 2019 - 14:05

Mosskit paced outside of the nursery. Would Larksong let him explore yet? A icy wind wafted through the camp and Mosskit fluffed up his thick long black hair. He looked like a ball of black fur with 2 bright green eyes! He looked into the nursery and saw Larksong was busy chatting. If she wants to take forever I can go on my own. He told himself firmly. He wouldn’t get in trouble for exploring. Right? He was in camp. He promised her he wouldn’t be a pain in the tail before she started chatting with another queen. He huffed and pulled his out and looked around the camp. His paws itched to run off before his gaze fell on Frostnose, his father.

Frostnose! He has only met his father once when he was born and then never again. He had smelled him but he didn’t visit. Mosskit shook his head. Why do Larksong and Frostnose not talk anymore? It’s as is their not mates anymore. Then he remembered how Larksong and yelled at him for padding after other she-cats. He pulled his gaze away from his father and his eyes gleamed as he spotted a pile of leaf litter. He was about to run into it when he had heard his mother voice in his head. ”You are my kin. My kin is always presentable no matter what. Don’t get dirty or expect a nip.” He shuddered. That was when he went to fetch some prey for her! He sighed and turned back around to Frostnose. He had been chatting with a familiar she-cat. Whenever Mosskit smelled Frostnose the She-Cats scent was alaways mingled in.

”Frostnose!” He called and his little legs flew over the icy ground. He came to a halt and looked up at his father who paid no attention to him. ”Father!” He squeaked. Instead of his father replying the she-ca has turned around and hissed. ”Go away kit!” He shrunk back and let out a little hiss then looked at his father. What was wrong with him? He leapt into his fathers thick grey pelt and tried to climb up to his shoulders. However his father jumped up, throwing Mosskit off of himself and he hissed. ”Don’t you see that your not needed here?You’d be much more usefall if you were a ball of moss. You hardly have much more use than one.” He sneered. Mosskit tried to shrink inside of his pelt and when his father glared at him for the last time and turned around, pelt rippling Mosskit turned around. He padded with his head dropping and tail dragging to the fresh kill pile n

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

You’d be better off as a ball of moss! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: You’d be better off as a ball of moss! [OPEN]   You’d be better off as a ball of moss! [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 Feb 2019 - 14:40

Silverpaw rolled around on his back, trying to find the most comfortable spot to lay. The day was warm and the camp was busy. Maybe even busier than usual. Finally finding the right spot, he laid down, his paws pointing toward the sky, and watched as cats rushed pass him, busy with their duties. It was good to do nothing all day. About to doze off, the silver apprentice heard some warrior teasing another cat. "Go away Kit!" "Don't you see you're not needed here?!"  Silverpaw felt a growl start to rise in his throat as he heard these words. He might be lazy, but he didn't stand for bullying. Especially to a kit! And from his own father! He turned himself over and marched over to the warrior. "Now, I may not be a parent, or even a warrior yet, but I know you're not supposed to treat a kit like that!" He hissed, pointing his tail toward a depressed Mosskit. What kind of a father are you? Turning his snout, and not feeling the least bit sorry for telling off a warrior, he padded over to the kit and nosed him. "hey, Are you alright?" He asked in a quiet mew. If this kit had no friends then Silverpaw himself would be one.

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
You’d be better off as a ball of moss! [OPEN] 185?cb=20120408181220
You’d be better off as a ball of moss! [OPEN] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down

You’d be better off as a ball of moss! [OPEN]