Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadowclan's Moss Ball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver3

Silver3

Characters : Gingerkit; Leopardpaw; Mouse
Clan/Rank : Skyclan: Kit; Riverclan: Apprentice; Rouge Rank 1
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 41

Shadowclan's Moss Ball Empty
PostSubject: Shadowclan's Moss Ball   Shadowclan's Moss Ball EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 10:54

Leopardkit pounced on the moss ball outside the Nursery, rolling over it and throwing it into the air. She had slowly gotten used to being outside the Nursery for short periods of time, but she still spent a lot of her time sleeping with her mother in the heat of the day.

"Get it! It's Shadowclan's moss ball!" Leopardkit cried out as the moss ball went flying. She rolled over and ran after it, stumbling a little on too-big paws. "Don't worry, mother, I'll save you from Shadowclan! And when I'm done with that, I'll show Thunderclan they should never step near Sunningrocks!" She said, finally catching up to the moss ball and placing a paw on it before puffing out her chest and crowing to the sky, "I'll be the best warrior in Riverclan, yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6047

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Moss Ball   Shadowclan's Moss Ball EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 11:05

Flashpaw was trying to decide whether to practice battle training or hunting when the distinctive squeaky voice of a kit reached her ears, calling out a claim that was most certainly untrue and capturing her attention.

"I'll be the best warrior in Riverclan, yeah!"

Padding over to the source with a tiny smile - ambition was to be respected, after all - she sat nearby, more concerned with the kit than the mossball. "Greatest warrior in RiverClan, you say? You'll certainly have some competition for that title," she greeted, voice silk-smooth. Like me, she didn't say, though most could tell from her expression - or, indeed, her reputation - that it was what she meant.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Silver3

Silver3

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Moss Ball   Shadowclan's Moss Ball EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 11:21

Leopardkit startled, her victory over the moss ball forgotten as an orange-and-black she-cat padded up to her. "Greatest warrior in RiverClan, you say? You'll certainly have some competition for that title," she said.

"Really? Oh boy! That means there will be LOTS of Greatestest Riverclan warriors!" Leopardkit burst out happily, turning in a circle excitedly. "You think that Ivystar will make us bestest warriors?" she asked, eyes widening as she stared at the other cat.

"I'm Leopardkit!" She announced proudly. "And who are you, my newest friendly-friend?!"
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Moss Ball   Shadowclan's Moss Ball EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 13:22

The calico apprentice couldn't help stifling a laugh - she had to admit, she still held a soft spot for kits. They were so small and innocent, and the wonders and dangers alike of the world were merely a whisper on the distant breeze. "I'm sure you're right, Leopardkit. We are the best Clan in the forest, after all." Her smile was genuine, and somewhat softer than it often was, as she continued, winking her blue eye: "My name is Flashpaw, and someday I am going to be the best RiverClan warrior - but for now I'll settle for being the best apprentice!"

Back to top Go down
Silver3

Silver3

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Moss Ball   Shadowclan's Moss Ball EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 13:39

Leopardkit gasped dramatically at Flashpaw's announcement. "Oh boy, I'm friends with Riverclan's bestest apprentice!" She mewed excitedly, bouncing up and down, crushing the moss ball beneath her paws. She looked down. "Oops," she said sheepishly, pawing at the now-misshapen moss ball.

She looked back up at Flashpaw, a mischievous idea coming to here. "Say... since you're the bestest apprentice in Riverclan... You could take me to the river and teach me how to catch fish, right?" she mewed, looking up at Flashpaw with innocent kitten eyes.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Moss Ball   Shadowclan's Moss Ball EmptyFri 4 Sep 2020 - 20:44

Flashpaw laughed openly this time, the sound ringing light and clear. "Sorry, Leopardkit, but no. I can't help you sneak out - what kind of best apprentice would I be then, when we both got in trouble? But how about this: when you're an apprentice too we can go fishing together, how does that sound?" It was quite unlike her, or at least most would have thought it was; but the simple truth was that she liked kits, and she was far kinder to them than anyone would expect. "For now, though, why don't you tell me what kind of things you like to do? We can play a game, without having to sneak out of camp."

Back to top Go down
Silver3

Silver3

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Moss Ball   Shadowclan's Moss Ball EmptySun 6 Sep 2020 - 17:08

"Awwww!" Leopardkit pouted. "Guess you're not the best apprentice..." she mumbled, almost too low for Flashpaw to hear.

She perked up, though, when Flashpaw invited her to fish once she was an apprentice. "Ooh, I'd love to! I'll get the most fish, yeppers!"

Leopardkit blinked. "I like playing Shadowclan's Moss Ball!" she squeaked. "The moss ball is Shadowclan's and we have to keep it away from them, or else they'll be able to steal all our moss!" she said dramatically.

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's Moss Ball   Shadowclan's Moss Ball Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan's Moss Ball
Page 1 of 1